MJonmind

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "simalves"
In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????

YES!  :shock:  :D  However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.

Yes.. but this is the first time Sunflowers have ever been mentioned as being his favourite.  In 50 years this is the first time this information comes out.

And, for me, for their to be sunflowers on the graves in TII background.. and now there are sunflowers in FL grave is just creepy to me.

Sunflowers follow the SUN. They worship the SUN.
The Egyptians worshipped the SUN. Osiris (Green Man) & Isis, Rebirth & Resurrection. The foundations of Religion can be traced back to Egypt.
The SUN, the giver of life

The Son of Man painting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Painting in the "Scream" Video.

Michael's nickname "Applehead" takes on a whole new meaning.

The Son of Man is what Jesus referred to himself as
SON OF MAN: Matthew 8:20 Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the
Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head."

THRILLER is the resurrection of the dead. In one scene the dead are falling back to the earth I have a screen shot of it. They are not rising up, they are falling back to the earth.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know this isn't a popular subject but...IT IS THE "WHY"!

Why did you say it's the Why?
Wonder why there are two Son of Man paintings, quite different from each other. Is one a modern take?
The Matthew verse you gave including the name Son of Man, where Jesus had no place to lay his head, reminded me of Michael's song which was up for auction last year, The Innocent Man written in 2005.[attachment=0:3f1yhcax]The%20Innocent%20Man[1].jpg[/attachment:3f1yhcax]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for noticing this!!
Sunflowers are EVERYWHERE in this movie.
They are on the light man, on a grave, and on a zombie's hat!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Dangerous Thriller rehearsals:

Not even dancers in this one.. notice the difference!!

[youtube:2gtk1gzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqbN2ezXIM[/youtube:2gtk1gzo]

It's interesting you post this video. Notice the difference between this rehearsal and Red Shirt guy in TII. And I mean the movements. Mike has a very unique way of dancing. Red shirt guy in TII has a very different way of moving his body. And it's not an age thing. First of all because 50 is not old, secondly because we can see him doing Thriller later on (Ed Hardey pants) and dancing to Smooth Criminal and the moves are back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Dangerous Thriller rehearsals:

Not even dancers in this one.. notice the difference!!

[youtube:bh7p3v9d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqbN2ezXIM[/youtube:bh7p3v9d]

It's interesting you post this video. Notice the difference between this rehearsal and Red Shirt guy in TII. And I mean the movements. Mike has a very unique way of dancing. Red shirt guy in TII has a very different way of moving his body. And it's not an age thing. First of all because 50 is not old, secondly because we can see him doing Thriller later on (Ed Hardey pants) and dancing to Smooth Criminal and the moves are back.
Mm, I agree, it wasn't until I saw TII that I really noticed how suddenly-very-short-and-narrow-shouldered MJ, aka "Sammy" danced in such a..bendy, prance-y way, and then in the Thriller rehearsal when he's in black he looks like himself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions