INTRO - MJ
December 30, 2009, 01:07:25 PM
Hi Folks, I'am a new member and glad to be in a place where they are different discussions and interesting topics. I became aware of MJ the moment he did the moonwalk at Motown 25..but I really became a fan when I saw "Thriller" for the first time..it was like a magical spell..
I have followed him thru the years and then when one to "study" him..actually I still "studying" him...
I like to always go back to him, because each time I do.. I find something new and exciting thru his music videos..his songs..his interviews..he is always been pretty much ALIVE to me and will continue to be that way until the day I leave this earth.
I love to celebrate MJ, I feel like home, I feel good listening to his songs and dancing to his beats. He is inspiration to me, like a brother, a teacher, a father who I love very much and will never forget. His passing has been very hard for me I must say. I couldn't go to work that Friday the 26 of June..it was hitting me so hard..at one point I was suprise of how much I love him ..that Friday morning is was raining so hard outside...the rain was hitting the window so hard..and inside my heart was "raining" to..I couldn't stop crying..that weekend was one I will never forget.
The following week I went to the Apollo and made a promise to him which I intend to keep..it's one of the moments when you writing into the wall..you are also registering it in your heart and mind..
I was interview that day..I don't remember what I said.. I know it was good..since they didn't want me to leave..but, what I do remember was saying: "It's hard to let him go..I don't what him to leave to heaven..no yet" Then the interviewer said: He will be in peace, he his bigger now.. I shut up, thought about it..and said "You know..you are right, he went back to the one who gave him the gift"..it's just hard to let go..
Months have pass and now I'am feeling better and coping with this whole thing..however, some questions remain un-answer to me..maybe I'am fooling myself..maybe not...but I think is worth finding those answers...I know for sure love is the biggest energy and in the end it will show us the way..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: INTRO - MJ
December 30, 2009, 01:11:36 PM
Thanks for sharing your story! I too have too many questions which I need to have answered before I can rest this case.
And Welcome to this forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lisap27

December 30, 2009, 01:17:49 PM
hi an a warm welcome!!

i think we all need closure.. well i know i do.. you'll love it here

its all for L.O.V.E :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 30, 2009, 01:25:24 PM
Quote from: "funkymoondancer"
Hi Folks, I'am a new member and glad to be in a place where they are different discussions and interesting topics. I became aware of MJ the moment he did the moonwalk at Motown 25..but I really became a fan when I saw "Thriller" for the first time..it was like a magical spell..
I have followed him thru the years and then when one to "study" him..actually I still "studying" him...
I like to always go back to him, because each time I do.. I find something new and exciting thru his music videos..his songs..his interviews..he is always been pretty much ALIVE to me and will continue to be that way until the day I leave this earth.
I love to celebrate MJ, I feel like home, I feel good listening to his songs and dancing to his beats. He is inspiration to me, like a brother, a teacher, a father who I love very much and will never forget. His passing has been very hard for me I must say. I couldn't go to work that Friday the 26 of June..it was hitting me so hard..at one point I was suprise of how much I love him ..that Friday morning is was raining so hard outside...the rain was hitting the window so hard..and inside my heart was "raining" to..I couldn't stop crying..that weekend was one I will never forget.
The following week I went to the Apollo and made a promise to him which I intend to keep..it's one of the moments when you writing into the wall..you are also registering it in your heart and mind..
I was interview that day..I don't remember what I said.. I know it was good..since they didn't want me to leave..but, what I do remember was saying: "It's hard to let him go..I don't what him to leave to heaven..no yet" Then the interviewer said: He will be in peace, he his bigger now.. I shut up, thought about it..and said "You know..you are right, he went back to the one who gave him the gift"..it's just hard to let go..
Months have pass and now I'am feeling better and coping with this whole thing..however, some questions remain un-answer to me..maybe I'am fooling myself..maybe not...but I think is worth finding those answers...I know for sure love is the biggest energy and in the end it will show us the way..
welcome! :D that was beautiful what you have written. Yeah, the day he 'died' was horrible just HORRIBLE.. I felt the same again when I heard my grandma died. And I don't want to have that feeling. horrible feeling. But we are very very lucky. Because he is not dead. He is still with us. :) Keep the faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions