Please Read, Michael: From A Friend to You
December 30, 2009, 09:11:07 PM
Dearest Michael:

Let me start off by saying a big "hello" to you and the kids! (And if you've got a girlfriend over there, too, hi to her as well! And your twin, if you really have one!)  

I have not truly admired you for nearly as long as I would have liked, but since I have, my mind and heart alike have been widened and opened so much.. First it was the power of your music. I'll never forget when I first heard "Earth Song" unfolding in my ears- one of the most beautiful pieces of music anywhere by anyone that I've ever heard. Not only that, but your splendid voice booming out the message with such energy and force.. it's my favorite song of yours.

Then it was your interviews and speeches. Your voice, no matter what it's doing, is so soothing and beautiful- I love to hear you speak as much as I love to hear you sing! When things get stressful sometimes (okay, pretty often!) your speaking relaxes me and cheers me up.

But on June 25th, when you began this.. this.. (I don't even know if "hoax" is the proper word!) I experienced grief for the first time.. You had made me think or laugh or cheer so many times before, but then, I cried instantly. I was crying before the news was "official". I cried more this past summer than I have in a few years ( And I must say, very honestly, that it has certainly been a while since sobs have broken blood vessels under my eyes).... But I also learned. I learned the hardest lesson possible about why we should be grateful for everything and everyone we have.

Before then, Michael, I had read so much about you. I already had done very deep thinking about the racism in America and the world, and some thinking on your life and how you handled it- and your pains. I feel very blessed to say that it did not  take the 25th to teach me about one thing: how to love you truly. I was already aware of how dseperately you wished to be understood and loved. It's not just your career, Michael J. Jackson, it's the caring person you are, breathtakingly beautiful on the inside and out, in a way that is just not like anyone else on Planet Earth. You feel the pains, joys, and sorrows of others so easily, something most others find so difficult. I wish more than anything else to meet you, and embrace your elegant, strong body that has done so much, and just talk to you like the friend you are to me.

More intensely than ever, your pain was my pain, and just thinking about you suffering "while you were still alive" could make me tear up. I learned even more about you and your sufferings, but I wished and still do vehemently wish that the pain you've experienced could be far lessened. In October, I first read about Illuminati (and got scared silly), and then.. the hoax. Thank God I say, Thank God.

It drew me in right away, it brought light and hope back into my depressed world. Now, because of it, I have learned about not only you, but the problems and evils of the world that we must strive to at least begin to fix. I've always been the kind of person that wants to right wrongs and it bothers me greatly if I can't fix something. There's some real scary, horrible, stomach-churning ish out there, but truth, justice, hope, and most of all, L.O.V.E, always prevail. I love you so much, baby (Sorry, but I've dreamed so long of calling you that!), and I want to thank you from the depths of my soul for just being you.

Oh, and by the way, please don't feel so badly about your looks. I don't care what people say- you see beauty in all things, why can't you see it in the mirror? No matter what color you are or shape your nose is, we love it, and we don't care. If I had been around when you were a teen, I would have gladly kissed your face no matter how full of pimples and vitiligo it was. As for those spots, they make you even more unique, and I would kiss those too, if I could, and just remember that if you're ever feeling down, you have millions of "family members" out there, and they'd all be very glad to take the time to listen to you.

Never stop believing in yourself, Michael, because you are a true King. Best of luck, I pray for you.
Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:18:10 AM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dearest Michael: From A Friend to You
December 30, 2009, 09:13:07 PM
I love you Michael.  Please come back.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2009, 09:18:46 PM
I'm praying for you and the kids as you always asked. Love you more,and you are a truly beautiful person. You have a light and beauty that shines from your soul and illuminates all that is around. You simply blind any ugliness around you,and I wish whatever made you do this could also have been defeated. Love you more forever...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 30, 2009, 09:21:22 PM
Michael,
Just know when you're ready to come back all of us here await you with unconditional love.
We trust you and believe in you and always will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 08:42:13 PM
Michael, more precious than all of the money and jewels of the entire world over, Michael whom I would give my life for, I have read Mo and Souza's theory about you and the Illuminati.. I haven't been this upset since the 25th. I pray, pray, pray it isn't true, but if it is, or some of it, please know that we all love you from the cores of our souls, and the thought of you in pain like that makes us ache, too. I don't know if I'll ever be able to listen to "Will You Be There" again without tearing up.. it frustrates me when I here it because I am here, Michael, I will always be there, but I wasn't, not back then when you wrote it because I wasn't born..But you've always had those who were "There" back then and still are now..along with so many more..

You have such a unique amount of empathy, Michael, so much more than anyone else I've ever seen, you care and love so much, and you don't deserve to have suffered like that at all, you really don't, it's upset me so much at the injustice and horror and disgusting evil of it all.. and to think they tried to paint you as evil- that all seems so unimportant and nonsensical now..

You are so incredibly brave, perserverant, and inspiring to keep on fighting all this time, up until this grand moment, the hoax. Those evil, demonic people will get their comeuppance.. We all love you so much, Mikey. Bless you ten times over.
Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:21:01 AM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2010, 10:09:31 PM
Hi again, Michael! I just wanted to remind you how much me and my six siblings adore you. Check this out- my mom has always liked the number 7 and said it's her lucky number because good things would happen with it when she was little, (and she loves children as much as you do!) so she had seven of us, and we each of seven letters in our names! Cool, huh? Remember, we all support you and wish you best of luck on your mission, it's not easy but we, the fans, will do what we can! I pray you'll come back to lead the way this month! Peace out for now, baby.

P.S., pray for the poor people of Haiti, I wish I could go there and help them..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Please Read, Michael: From A Friend to You
January 18, 2010, 11:32:47 PM
Michael, today is Jan 18, Martin Luther King Day, as you well know, and TIAI mentioned it- I'm praying I see you today, to lead us on the way and open the eyes of the people just as Dr. King did! Please, Michael, they will listen to you with open ears, we try and try, but our voices aren't loud enough to reach the millions..we need you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 09:49:52 PM
Hi again, Michael. I was just watching the video on YouTube of the Killer Thriller party, or rather the part before, where you came out on that bus with all the fans.. You know, whenever I see vids like that, I can't help but be jealous of all those lucky people that got to see you in the flesh and support you.. Somehow it seems like everywhere you go, there's a crowd of screaming European girls following you, and sometimes I get worried that you see them and you think that mostly Europe only has fans left, since you also seemed to favor them in terms of where you performed and realased certain material even the "last concerts", one of the big parts of this hoax, were for London, but there's probably a hoax reason for that, right?.. Please don't be offended by this, it's just that sometimes I feel like you forget about your American fans.. Remember, even if others here have hurt you and spited you, this is still the land you came from, and so many of us here still love you, and are following the hoax and its message.. Hugs and kisses!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 10:02:37 PM
Hi again, Michael! I know you've probably been really busy lately, so best of best of luck, 7-7-7 and salt over your left shoulder! I hope you're as healthy and rarin' to go as I suspect you are- you're always in my thoughts and I love you from now to the very ends of every galaxy, baby!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 01:16:40 AM
Michael, all throughout today, my family and I felt so excited, and I still feel that way- this was a huge step forward and I can just tell the end of the hoax is nigh! However, peeps here on the board are losing faith, and I really wish I could help them feel better, but some are very disturbed.. I know you're doing the right thing and I pray for you every single day. We all, even through the rough times, believe in you and hope for the best for you. Once again, best of luck, and I hope you're well! P.S. your fam sure is doing a great job on the acting- even your Mom gave it a try today!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 15, 2010, 01:37:52 AM
I hope you had a great L.O.V.E Day, Michael (and possibly Mike or whatever your twin's name is, if you have one which I think you might!), and that you all had a good time on Prince's birthday on Friday! I pray for you every day, and as I help out at my house I think of you and wonder what it might be like when you return..! I pray the message of the Illuminati is spreading further into the media, I have seen hope today that it is! You are so courageous and I could not be more proud of you or love you any deeper than I do.. Wait, I always say that and then I end up being wrong after all! Hehe, that's just the way you are..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi again, MJ! I'm so baffled by what went on at Katherine's pad yesterday, I hope everything is okay with your precious kids! Nothing happened to sweet little Blankie did it? Oh, I love that child so much, he reminds me so of you!

Did you see this wonderful sight for sore eyes yet? If you haven't- OMG, hang on, it is just absolutely a spectacular article!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Isn't that super?! Maybe the media is finally turnin' around..! Hope to see you soon! Bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(Oops, mistake, ignore this!)
Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:42:30 AM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, I read all of TS' (Marlon ^_') latest updates, and the last line of the fourth part really got me. I certainly hope that we, the hoaxers are on your list of "real, real, real friends"! I almost welled up with tears with the thought, the supreme honor of you regarding us that way, because that's what I've wanted from the moment I "discovered" you, to not be merely a fan but a friend.. I know we've all devoted time and effort to this wondrous creation of yours, and we're all here for you, anytime, all the time.. if you ever need us. I hope we're worthy enough in your eyes to be called true friends! Bless your heart, Michael, see you for now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi again! My siblings have recently had birthdays, I had such a great time on both occasions, and at one point, Mike, I wondered what it would be like if we were at Neverland having the party.. You know, that amazingly fun-looking amusement park- they (and I) would have really, really loved that! I also wished we could give you some cake- we use healthy stuff to make 'em, just like you. I've been praying every night for your safety.. Bye for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions