Happy Birthday, Paris! You're turning 12, right? I hope you and your family have a great day today and tomorrow on Easter! Cake and ice cream, mmmmmm.. LOL

Hi to you too, Michael! I know Easter isn't here exactly yet, but I hope you and the kids have a wonderful day together. I love you all and I pray for you, may God bless you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael.. if you've seen any of what of my breakdowns on certain threads a few eeks ago.. I' so, so sorry. I really hope I didn't hurt you. It's just that I felt so angry, and I had kept my composure this whole time throughout the hoax. That was a hard time, releasing irrational anger that I didn't even realize that I had.. I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that.. P

Happy Earth Day to you and your family! I am so sick of the way this world treats its home, planet Earth, and it really needs to start changing. Since I already have it, I hope tons more people download your BEAUTIFUL poem "Planet Earth" and get motivated by your dreamy voice! Keep on bein' green, Michael! I am proud to say that my family has recycled for many years now, we drink filtered tap water and not bottles, and pretty much all of our electronics are Energy Star-approved. Just imagine if EVERYONE in Amercia did just those things.. Oh, and aren't those stories about using trash as energy cool? That would work so well, finally a use for all of that trash..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ PinkTopaz

Your letters are so sweet  :)

Michael, thank you for all the love and magic that you have added to this world. What would my childhood have been without you? Thank you for all the lovely memories, I'll cherish them forever. Angel, know that you are loved - always. Miss you so so much. My heart needs to know that you are well, it really does, please come back to us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Michael, you know that I'll always be here for you no matter what and my love to you is unconditionally and forever. You've opened my eyes and changed my life and I'm forever grateful to you for that and for many other things. You truly rock my world MJ! No matter when you come back know that I'll always be here for you. And we all will. Yours forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
@ PinkTopaz

Your letters are so sweet  :)

Michael, thank you for all the love and magic that you have added to this world. What would my childhood have been without you? Thank you for all the lovely memories, I'll cherish them forever. Angel, know that you are loved - always. Miss you so so much. My heart needs to know that you are well, it really does, please come back to us...
Awww, thanks..

Michael, I know I've used the word 'fan' about myself before.. but I'm not so sure I like it anymore. Doesn't fan stand for fanatic? And I know you don't like people to act like that, like babbling loons around you, or view you as inhumanly powerful or great, I admire your career so much, don't get me wrong, but I like to think of 'fans' like everyone here as your friends, instead..! Sometimes I feel a bit useless around here in terms of contributing to the hoax,, everyone else thinks of and grasps every theory before me, I know it's not about credit or whatever, but I also know I'm not close to the smartest person here, I sometimes feel like I'll never think of or find anything truly useful to you AND us..

But I guess there is this: we have such a small community here, just a handful of people from around the entire world, coming together to go on this hoax journey with you.. I've never felt such an honor or so lucky before.. Really. I feel so blessed to be a part of this, because I know that thousands of peeps are still sad or crying every day, and I am so lucky to know the truth.. I love you very much, Michael, and your family. Bless your heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Pinkie you're such a sweety,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Pink, You really understand how we feel and put it down in print, something I could never really do.
Thank you for this. Your words are so touching!  :)
I was pretty much like "^ditto" to the whole thing.

-We love you so much Michael.
CAN YOU FEEL IT?!
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Oh my gosh, everyone, thank you so much.. I feel so good reading all of your comments! I've always loved to write, but I never really get to hear if it's actually good or not from other peeps. I appreciate it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That was beautiful PT

Michael i love you more than words can say!!! You are my sun, moon, stars - my everything!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Michael.. you've had this career.. you've been in the public eye and spoken about your ambitions and your passions and now we all on this board care about what happens to you.. please let us know very soon.. I pray that the truth of your suffering is not as bad as some think..Please, Michael..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey, M. I just wanted to say that if you saw that I posted in the thread about you hoaxing the Pepsi accident, and it hurt you, I am very, very sorry.. When I first heard about this horrible accident some time ago, I tried to think of what a painful, frightening experience it was.. I felt so bad for you, because someone very close to me has suffered third-degree burns on her leg in the past, and she's always told me how traumatic it was for her.. Michael, I acknowledge your pain, and I just want you to know that I got carried away in the moment of excitement, because I had a flicker of hope that maybe you didn't suffer that pain after all.. you see, I couldn't have cared LESS about you fooling me if you had hoaxed it, I would just be so very glad that you didn't suffer. That's really all that matters. But, if I hurt you, please accept my apology..Take care of yourself, we're all hoping to see you very soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PT, your posts are so beautiful...I love them! You capture my thoughts and feelings exactly. I guess all of us on this forum really do have a lot in common. Keep on keeping the faith hon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” Michael Jackson

Michael, I love you the most.

Happy Father's Day, Michael!

You know, I love the way you told Rabbi Boteach that you feel a "universal father" to all of the kids in the world..that's just so beautiful- and in that old letter from the Thriller era where you went to write "all of my children" and you crossed it out and wrote "the" instead! You aren't a saint, you aren't a superhero, but you are just so amazingly fit to be one of the most loving, caring, wonderful fathers ever! Michael, much love to you today!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25th/ Here it is, MJ- the 365 day anniversary since this all began for everyone, not just you. I felt so terrible that day, but now, I know it's different. I miss your aura, your light..I really miss you right now, buddy! You must be feeling something right now too, huh? Emotions are gonna be running high all over the globe today, whether it's grieving, sadness, tears, celebration of life and accomplishments, or anticipation, wondering what in the Lord's name is coming next.. (and in the next days/weeks/month or so) Some people aren't gonna care whichever way, not like last time, but others will be overflowing with these feelings and thoughts..Incredible amounts of admiration, caring, empathy, compassion and most of all, love are going to be dripping all over the place for you, especially for you today..Enjoy it to its fullest, hon, let yourself bask in it! It's there every day, but today the planet will be warmed with the glow.. You deserve every last drop, and nothing less! Best of luck and may God Bless you in nearing the E.N.D. (as the Black-Eyed Peas put it), MJ! Happy June 25th, LOL! ^.' ~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hm, I think it's been a little too long since I last wrote to you..Hi! I hope you're feeling gr-r-eat! Er, I know a few people have been really writing creative things here on the board lately, I hope you don't feel I'm just doing this because they are- after all, I cannot write poetry or songs, he-he! We've gotta work on spreading the Elvis part of the hoax web now, eh? I do think that's a great idea, (whether you or he thought of it) because he does probably have far more beLIEvers as his hoax has been going around for 30 years..!

Bless your heart, best of luck, as always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions