Hello,

I have been following the death hoax since the day one. After the hoax death site closed down then i didn't join until now. This is my first post after months, because I think everything is getting interesting now.

For me we have 3 interesting informations at this moment that we don't know until now that they are right or not, about blackorwhite from Italian site, freeadviceman from youtube, and Maura from hoax site.

Let me make some conclusion from what i've read: (even the story from freeadviceman is just a fiction but let say this is an important information, i just try to think maybe his fiction story is the truth or clue that purposely throw out)

1. They make sure that Michael is alive and he is alright and well (i take all of this as a clue that he is indeed alive)
2. They all tell that Michael has a serious reason to do this, the point is Michael is in danger or unhappy situation and he has to do this
3. In this hoax involved FBI or government or high level parties (at least from blackorwhite and freeadviceman)
4. Two of them, Maura and blackorwhite said that Michael will come back and he will explain everything by himself and at that time people will understand and will support him. Maura wants us to try to understand Michael, by that we will be able to find the truth. If we understand Michael and the reason he is doing this, we will find the truth. Blackorwhite lke mention this as well, if am not wrong. And blackorwhite asked us to follow all the clues-find as much as clues we can, and we will find the truth. And at the end Michael will explain and we will be so amazed of everything that he has done.
5. I can agree with some part of what freeadviceman told, but when he said that the children can't meet him anymore, I think it's impossible (so it's fiction). For me if Michael is alive, he will be with his children...he will disappear from all of his nasty enemies, but not from his children.
6. At the beginning I was like to trust blackorwhite, because what he/she said are make sense, really really make sense and explain all the questions. But when he/she throw out the video about the white SUV and Michael walking inside the house, suddenly which he/she claimed that it's at Enchino then said Tito's house, I was a bit confused, and suddenly think that she/he is fake. But I don't know for sure.

So, from all of these points, I have some questions that maybe you all can help to figure it out;

1. Do you guys think that all of these are clue for us? I mean maybe we have to take some from Maura, some from blackorwhite, and some from freeadviceman? Maybe they are giving us some right info and some false info to make us think and find out the truth? Because they seem like to tell us to think and find the truth about Michael.
2. Are they preparing us for Michael's come back? Because all of these came out almost the same time, and claimed almost the same things.
3. Do you think this is a film scenario, and we are inside this? Maybe what freeadviceman told us is the film scenario of this hoax???
4. How about 7 videos of the Dome Project that blackorwhite told us? Can we get the information from other source or he/she is the first person that said about it?
5. Regarding the same information between TMZ and blackorwite about FBI"s files.....how if they are they have the same source or they are the same person? I mean blackorwhite is TMZ (at least person from TMZ)? I think someone has mentions this before on other thread....?
6. And if you can guess, who are they actually?

So many things in my mind now, until I forgot what should i type here, but later on when i remember i will write  some more, and maybe at this moment you guys can help me to figure all out and make some conclusion from these 3 information......

peace and love
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

I think that I'm the one wich told on the other thread that blackorwhite could be part of TMZ(or we've had the same idea  :D )
I agree with you. They're maybe(maybe) not fake but it's maybe necessary that they plant some lies in the truths they're throwing . So that we continue searching , supporting ,waiting
And anyone can view internet so if she say too much Michael's cover could be blown before it's meant to be . Maybe ?
I think that their posts are like tabloids/articles ones . There is always a little(often microscopic) part of truth with some lies in it .The difference here is that
They are not trying to make money ou to make Mike looks ridiculous like the tabloids are often doing .
If I was part of the hoax I would do it that way . I would give slight clue with gross lies . So that only very aware people can recognize my good faith .
But that's just my opinion , that's surely not the most clever and better way to do it anyway and they're maybe just plain fake !
Let's wait January(Blackorwhite guess,right ?) and let's see if they feed us interesting things .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All three of them could have been following the hoax and getting info just like the rest of us and then making their own interpretations. Well, Maura was for sure following and investigating this whole thing.  Blackorwhite is new to us, so it's hard to know what to think, but there are a few things I disagree with her, such as who Dave dave in LKL was, and those videos of the house MJ was seen in. The FBI file info , she could have read it first in TMZ and then given the info in the forum as if it were given to her. Or she could have gotten the info at same time as TMZ. Hard to know. As for there being news of the kids in Jan, I don't find that an astounding prediction... the will is suppused to be revoked, so yes, there will be news. And besides, I'm sure the paps will follow the kids for a couple of outings in jan, as they usually do, so that qualifies as "news" and makes her prediction true.  Now, this freeadviceman person, he tells the story and then says it's fiction and illusion, but of all the ppl, he'd be the one I'd look more closely too. Coz if u listen to him in his videos, he doesn't seem like the type that would be glued to the computer getting every clue and reading everything about MJ... He makes me wonder...  I'd like to hear what Maura found out too, but that's something she has to decide whether to tell or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think, if we reconsider the whole thing, the WHY of the hoax, i think that's it's obnoxious on our part to presume that somebody in mortal danger ie. MJ, WOULD LEAVE ANY SORT OF CLUE BEHIND!!!!! and tweets from celebs, or family??? honestly, would they endanger him further by "leaving clues" , i'm afraid we all seem to be losing touch of reality here  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

LLJ

I am sure some is being told to serve as a diversion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Quote from: "bad_girl"
i think, if we reconsider the whole thing, the WHY of the hoax, i think that's it's obnoxious on our part to presume that somebody in mortal danger ie. MJ, WOULD LEAVE ANY SORT OF CLUE BEHIND!!!!! and tweets from celebs, or family??? honestly, would they endanger him further by "leaving clues" , i'm afraid we all seem to be losing touch of reality here  :(

And hence why the "ficticious" story by freeadviceman is seeming more and more plausable, coz in this version he did not do this coz he was in mortal danger from an enemy,,, if I understood it correctly, all the stress was getting to him and he was sick from other things too, and he didn't want his kids to see him die in front of their eyes. So he has distanced himself from them, is hopefully less stressed and might live a bit longer, but when the time comes, it might be "easier" for the kids coz they will have learned to live without him...
THAT'S how I interpret it........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I guess I missed freeadviceman....any link ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
I guess I missed freeadviceman....any link ?

U can read what freeadviceman wrote in the link to this thread:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

Quote from: "grayshki"
Quote from: "bad_girl"

And hence why the "ficticious" story by freeadviceman is seeming more and more plausable, coz in this version he did not do this coz he was in mortal danger from an enemy,,, if I understood it correctly, all the stress was getting to him and he was sick from other things too, and he didn't want his kids to see him die in front of their eyes. So he has distanced himself from them, is hopefully less stressed and might live a bit longer, but when the time comes, it might be "easier" for the kids coz they will have learned to live without him...
THAT'S how I interpret it........

yeah....what we can do now is waiting blackorwhite coming back then see what he/she said, about Maura, hopefully she change her mind and want to share with us.
Something bother me about your opinion: So he has distanced himself from them, is hopefully less stressed and might live a bit longer......don't take it wrongly, i don't offend you, but i think Michael would be happier with his children right?
and : when the time comes, it might be "easier" for the kids coz they will have learned to live without him..., so you think that he knew he would die soon?

peace and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

I believe the "clues" will be cryptic, Michael is in hiding for a good reason.  If he wanted all the facts to be known, he might as well list them a - z.  But I'm sure there are reasons, that we might not even suspect.

If I were to learn something that could jeopardize him, but make everything clear to us, I WILL NOT reveal this information, for the sake of the investigation, unless I'm told otherwise told by only one person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Eva R

And maybe Jonellstar knows this too. Maybe she is making a video about that. She said something like: How many people do you know who can talk after their deaths? or something like that, so it is like she has contact with him. idk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Really saying Michael will explain when he comes back is a no brainer. It doesn't mean that Maura or anyone else who says it knows something special. They don't need to be singled out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Quote from: "LLJ"
I am sure some is being told to serve as a diversion.
my thoughts exactly,but if we are starring in a film will we be famous :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Maura says now he will not come back. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions