EMOTIONS
December 31, 2009, 01:42:09 PM
Its 19.24 pm in the UK and soon 2009 will be over, and im sad as i am thinkin about you Michael and what u meant to the world AND to me. My emotions are so crazy right now...im here on this hoax site and all others before and on you tube i have so many MJ hoax and fan subscriptions that one would think i am only interested in you :lol: and yet i just cried like a new born baby at a video of you i just watched on you tube.

I believe, of course i do...but am i clutching at straws hoping you will return and grace us once again with ur beauty...ur mind....ur talents....ur giving!! i know the world is not worthy of ur return, the way that they have treated u.

Am i wrong for believeing you are alive when you are reported as being deceased?? is this disrespectful of me?? I know what my head thinks as its rational and strong and seeing all the hoax investigations u are alive....but my heart is prone to change quickly and my emotions are just as strong as my mind. My heart aches for u...i never met u...i wish i did, i would,ve treasured that moment.....but i have loved u since i can remember...since the 70s...im in my 30s...and the 80s....90s.....00s and beyond... i will always love you!! and i miss you more than u will ever know...and i hope u read this...i know we will meet someday.

If, Michael u are alive please come back, when u are ready of course, but please come back.
Love MJLover32,

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!