mjboogieTopic starter

Sitting Back Enjoying the Show
December 31, 2009, 02:29:57 PM
OK, don't think this is hoax related. But what do you think (if MJ is alive) is doing as we speak. I mean I wonder how MJ feels when he sees the tribute performances, fans crying, people (that knew and worked with him) coming out with stories (good or bad), news reports about his hair being sold, his glove, his nose jobs (whatever!) My point I wonder how much of this MJ can stand! And honestly what is he thinking of all of it. Especially Klein on TMZ!  Does he change the channel? Leave? Just curious. Does MJ feel bad when he views the footage of fans all over the world crying in mourning him ! Fainting because of grief! Even reports of suicide? I am trying to see (although we don't know) Mj's thoughts on everything since June 25th. And what is he thinking? Like geez maybe I should come out? Or does he feel anger? Resentment?  Surley he sees all the love his fans have for him right? :cry:  :cry:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Sitting Back Enjoying the Show
December 31, 2009, 02:59:45 PM
I don't know him, but generally speaking I would not be satisfied with fans crying for something which never occured and I think he have a very sensitive soul. However this was something he had to do, prehaps to survive, prehaps for other unknown reasons, I think he is hoping for the fans to understand him. And I think most will when he gets back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Eva R

December 31, 2009, 03:04:52 PM
yeah, I hope he feels not guilty when he see the fans crying and stuff.. I know one way to help them! coming back! :D no just joking ;) Love you Mike <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

MJonmind

December 31, 2009, 03:16:07 PM
My gut feeling from what I know about MJ is that as long as he is in control of what the press say, and its mostly positive, then he is enjoying all of it. Remember he said he has never known a time as a child that he wasn't famous with fans swooning and tens of thousands screaming his name, being followed by crowds, his name everywhere. He said his happiest time of life was thriller and being on top of the world. And he promised over and over that he would bring his fans more that was even better. And I agree with this topic, after the last few days of conflicting head-banging "inside info", rather than go crazy, I'm deciding to also sit back and enjoy the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 08:27:11 PM
A very unique position to be in, to hear what people throughout your life really thought of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 31, 2009, 08:33:08 PM
Like I've said before Michael doesn't OWE us a thing. I do think he feels very sad about the fact that many fans have commited suicide and all, But it is not his fault he had to do what he had to do for his own reasons and I'm always here for him no matter what. I do think he has a diffecult time and feeling sad about all this but he had no other choice!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:22:47 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
A very unique position to be in, to hear what people throughout your life really thought of you.

Hmm yeah im sure (if)when he gets back he can do some more hiring and firing...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Grace

January 01, 2010, 11:56:06 AM
Let's put it apart and together again.

Reactions:
* What media do - they always did the same before. He's sadly used to know about their garbage.
* What haters do - they always did. No change.
* What family does - well, some of it expected, some not. Loving bonds however.
* What friends do - well, some of it expected, some not. Showing true faces is unveiling lies. A very unique experience to be able to sort the carpet crawlers out. A position to envy. Most of us never find out about their friends.
* What staff do - well, some of it expected, some not. At least you may judge who was doing a good job and is worth to be rehired.
* What fans do - well, some of it expected, some not. IMHO some of the extreme reactions did force MJ to set up scenes and occasions to tell he's ok for those so worried that they would risk health or even life.

I do not believe one second that he's sitting somewhere "enjoying the show".
I hope at some occasions he would have giggled, at some he would have had difficulties breathing from laughing so much.
Not to get me wrong - not laughing about the fans and the searchers for truth. But about the absurdities that were distributed.

After all, my impression is still that there is a reason behind that we did not yet fully understand. He has many helping hands that take care of the fans while he may not. At some moments, I had the impression he was personally in the web taking care of where the "mainstream of thinking of the hoax" should focus on. This is the best occasion for him to communicate directly with his fans and be a "normal" guy - if normal is a term that could be applied at all to him. Meanwhile he's working on the next project and is really busy.

And after all these months and reflecting where we are now, I am convinced more than ever that MJ is not returning as we knew him and is pulling more reins than we could think of.

Hasn't he already taught us more than anybody else in our life?

A good teacher will allow the students to explore and find out themselves.
A bad teacher will tell everything and demand "learning by heart" (which is forgetting immediately again).
Substancial learning can be acquired only by experience on our own.
That's why we had to face the crisis, each one on a very individual character and level.
Didn't he prepare us well with his lyrics throughout the years? Did we listen? Really?

He loves us more than we may imagine. Who loves let run free.
Imagine you and your dog. Will you unleash it and enjoy it running free? See?

Admiration for the king.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 01, 2010, 12:01:31 PM
MJ may very well be laughing at the 3 ring PT Barnum style circus that he has caused. We may have him doubled over with laughter at how far off of the mark we are with regards to clues and determining his comeback.  :lol:

Regarding the sad and  crying fans... after the rainstorm there always appears a beautiful rainbow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions