No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Joe is asking for Michaels medical records
December 31, 2009, 05:02:22 PM
my word.....people are speculating in comments he wants them so he can sell them! sigh
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 06:58:37 PM
Im with Joe on this one.

Why would the MJJ estate be furious that he has requested these?  Surely if the man is dead, then the truth coming out would be the best in all interests???  Why would the estate be angry Joe Jackson wants the hospital reports and autopsy reports.

As MJs father.... this must mean that Joe hasnt seen the autopsy reports either...  WHAT???????? MJs own father hasnt seen the autopsy reports?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:01:17 PM
Michael Jackson's father, Joe Jackson, has subpoenaed medical and other records from the UCLA Medical Center because he believes the records could reveal evidence of foul play in Jackson's death -- and the subpoena has outraged MJ estate lawyers ... TMZ has learned.

Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, sent 2 subpoenas to the UCLA Medical Center -- the hospital where Michael Jackson was pronounced dead on June 25. Oxman is asking for a number of documents, including medical records, autopsy reports, autopsy photos, medications and prognosis assessments.

Joe Jackson tells TMZ his entire family is behind the subpoenas -- Katherine, the brothers and sisters, along with him. He says they all believe the medical records
will show what was in Jackson's body when he passed and they believe the information will expose foul play.

We've obtained a letter sent to Oxman by estate lawyer Howard Weitzman, in which Weitzman calls the subpoenas "clearly improper." Weitzman claims the subpoenas violate Jackson's right of privacy and the physician/patient privilege. Weitzman also says the subpoenas are irrelevant to Joe Jackson's only legal claim -- a financial allowance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopeTopic starter

December 31, 2009, 07:06:08 PM
The estate lawyers have fought Mr. and Mrs. J on everything........Why? Sounds a little bit of guilt to me. I have always been skeptical of Branca. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:10:14 PM
Quote from: "hope"
The estate lawyers have fought Mr. and Mrs. J on everything........Why? Sounds a little bit of guilt to me. I have always been skeptical of Branca. :?

Why on earth would parents and next of kin have to fight to see medical records and autopsy reports for their son??  That makes no sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopeTopic starter

December 31, 2009, 07:18:14 PM
His parents, siblings and children have a right to his medical records after death  :( . I asked for my mothers when she passed, and they had to give them to me. The hospital can delay it, but if you have an attorney, they get them very fast. You have 2 years from the time of death to get them. After that they are locked in a file.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 07:22:01 PM
This makes me think that the family have not seen the medical records or the autopsy report.   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 02:50:48 AM
I can see why Michael's lawyers are furious actually.  Joe asked for ALL of Michael's medical records...not just the ones concerning his death.  Why would he need those?  Just because they're family doesn't mean Michael would want them to see his entire medical history...every procedure he's had done, every medication he's been prescribed, every infection, etc.  Judging by what they say in their letter, MJ's lawyers seem to think Joe wants them for a shady purpose, probably to sell info, or maybe write a book, since he was cut out of the will.  Joe is asking for the autopsy photos for goodness sake!  Why on earth would he want to see those?  I bet his lawyers can guess how much they would be worth, and maybe that's where they see this going.  The family conducted their own autopsy, so what do they think the other one is going to say?  I presume KJ would have access to both anyway.  This says to me that Joe is not in on the hoax, if there is one, and frankly that doesn't surprise me much.  Maybe he caught wind of something, a slip-up by the children perhaps, and got suspicious.  I really don't know, but I think this is huge news and we need to think about this some more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

mmz

January 01, 2010, 07:46:45 AM
can this news be the beginning of the reveiling of the hoax?
What about if the UCLA medical reports show that the dead guy is not real Michael? And family has been "fooled"?...or make believe they have been fooled...
or everybody (UCLA doctors included)make believe they have been fooled by genius Michael!!!
It is going to be a good january.
Maybe Joe is just helping Michael in the hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

January 01, 2010, 03:39:32 PM
Yes, this is scary but it is also HUGE!!  The FACT is that UCLA Medical Center never released a statement that stated that Michael Jackson died at their facility.  And if Joe Jackson has had his lawyers ask UCLA specifically for the medical records, etc., then perhaps UCLA will be forced to make their own statement about what actually happened at their facility on June 25.  Up till now, they have skirted the issue.  

When Brittany Murphy died recently at Cedars-Sinai, the hospital immediately released an official statement from the hospital spokesperson that she was indeed dead.  This is permissible under the HIPAA privacy rules, that the hospital can say what condition the person is in, but give no details or confirm the cause.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why did UCLA not have a spokesperson who could have uttered just these few words concerning Michael Jackson? (if indeed it was true?)

On the UCLA press site they have Jermaine Jackson's statement, stating that MJ passed at UCLA on June 25. "The family of Michael Jackson made this brief statement available on June 25 at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center:"  His family made the statement AVAILABLE??  What does this mean, really?  It seems that UCLA did everything they could do to distance themselves from this situation that just happened to occur at their facility.

And in this video from the UCLA press site they never mention "Michael Jackson".  The guy from UCLA says, in essence, "I'm here to introduce a friend of Mr. (Jermaine) Jackson, Dr. Thome, who will make a brief statement and then we'll bring up (the aforementioned) Jermaine Jackson."  

And this next article has always intrigued me, in the way that someone else with knowledge of PR saw this whole "death announcement" situation unfold.  "I was extremely surprised at UCLA Medical Center's lack of preparedness... After the death of superstar Michael Jackson at 2:26 pm today, the medical center had more than enough time to prepare for the press conference called on site for 5:15 pm. In fact, if a crisis plan was in place for one of the best known and largest medical centers in the country, it would have taken about one hour to implement all the steps... There was no UCLA Medical Center spokesperson or ER physician at the press conference. Instead the press conference spokesperson was Jermaine Jackson." (The person that was present at the press conference was the "chief operating officer of the UCLA Hospital System" - and he did not make any statement other than to introduce Dr. Thome, who then introduced Jermaine)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 01, 2010, 03:50:36 PM
The thought has just occurred to me that the hospital may be part of the hoax somehow and does not want to release the records and Joe is realizing this now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 03:55:22 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I can see why Michael's lawyers are furious actually.  Joe asked for ALL of Michael's medical records...not just the ones concerning his death.  Why would he need those?  Just because they're family doesn't mean Michael would want them to see his entire medical history...every procedure he's had done, every medication he's been prescribed, every infection, etc.  Judging by what they say in their letter, MJ's lawyers seem to think Joe wants them for a shady purpose, probably to sell info, or maybe write a book, since he was cut out of the will.  Joe is asking for the autopsy photos for goodness sake!  Why on earth would he want to see those?  I bet his lawyers can guess how much they would be worth, and maybe that's where they see this going.  The family conducted their own autopsy, so what do they think the other one is going to say?  I presume KJ would have access to both anyway.  This says to me that Joe is not in on the hoax, if there is one, and frankly that doesn't surprise me much.  Maybe he caught wind of something, a slip-up by the children perhaps, and got suspicious.  I really don't know, but I think this is huge news and we need to think about this some more.

If MY son had died in suspicious circumstances i would want to see EVERYTHING!

Including the autopsy report and photos and all medical records.

I would want the truth and ALL the truth about what happened to my son.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 04:05:24 PM
in my opinion there are 2 possibilities
  1. jow wanted to take advantage of those pictures and medical records by selling them to media
   2, what surprised me was why dr murray and his lawyer asked to release the full autopsy report when dr murray was suspected for homicide , chances are there if there was someone else body that day  , why would he ask for full autopsy report to prove his innocence ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 05:41:14 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

If MY son had died in suspicious circumstances i would want to see EVERYTHING!

Including the autopsy report and photos and all medical records.

I would want the truth and ALL the truth about what happened to my son.

Well sure, I can understand that...but isn't Michael supposed to be alive?  And if he isn't, why isn't Katherine asking for the files?  It doesn't make sense to me that Joe would be the one to subpoena UCLA, especially since he was left out of the will and is fighting for an allowance.  I'd say the lawyers have good reason to suspect Joe isn't just doing this for investigative purposes.  Either way, I still think it strongly suggests Joe doesn't know anything about a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions