mykidsmum

This is very strange!  Cat Stevens changed his name to Yusef Islam.  This is the man that they said was with MJ when he supposedly converted to Islam (so they said)  Cat Stevens denied this.  This is what he had to say about MJ's Death...Pay attention to the last line....
“It’s always inevitable, but a shock when death comes. With Michael, it seems to me even more shocking, and I feel very sad. He seemed to have the heart of a child, though he was a giant of a musician. The moment I heard he had been taken to hospital, the worst was anticipated. I hope he finally worked out his purpose in life, before he left it. I just discovered his middle name was Joseph. He’ll be missed.”
Here is the story of Joseph...
JOSEPH - From Joseph, the Latin form of Greek, which was from the Hebrew name (Yosef) meaning "he will add". In the Old Testament Joseph was the eleventh son of Jacob. Because he was the favourite of his father, his older brothers sent him to Egypt and told their father that he had DIED (his father was heart broken!). In Egypt, Joseph became an advisor to the pharaoh, and was eventually reconciled with his brothers (and his father finally knew he hadn't died after all) when they came to Egypt during a famine.
Isn't that strange and so out of place that Cat Stevens would add that at the end of his remark?  Is he trying to draw our attention to the story?  Some think MJ changed his middle name from Joe to Joseph as it reflects on his death certificate...could he be telling us something based on the story of Joseph?  By the way, In Islam, Joseph is the MOST beautiful of Prophets as well and had all the women after him and desiring him!  He denied them all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted that in the name of Michael JAckson.  lol    :D

MICHAEL - From the Hebrew name meaning "who is like God?". This is a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God. Saint Michael was one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies, and thus is considered the patron saint of soldiers.

JOSEPH - From Ioseph, the Latin form of Greek, which was from the Hebrew name (Yosef) meaning "he will add". In the Old Testament Joseph was the eleventh son of Jacob. Because he was the favourite of his father, his older brothers sent him to Egypt and told their father that he had died. In Egypt, Joseph became an advisor to the pharaoh, and was eventually reconciled with his brothers when they came to Egypt during a famine. This name also occurs in the New Testament, belonging to Saint Joseph the husband of Mary and Joseph of Arimathea.

JACKSON - the son of Jack, a pet form of the name John (gracious gift of Jehovah).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its is a strange coincidence for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I posted that in the name of Michael JAckson.  lol    :D

JOSEPH - From Ioseph, the Latin form of Greek, which was from the Hebrew name (Yosef) meaning "he will add". In the Old Testament Joseph was the eleventh son of Jacob. Because he was the favourite of his father, his older brothers sent him to Egypt and told their father that he had died. In Egypt, Joseph became an advisor to the pharaoh, and was eventually reconciled with his brothers when they came to Egypt during a famine. This name also occurs in the New Testament, belonging to Saint Joseph the husband of Mary and Joseph of Arimathea.

Yes you did and that is where I got the idea...I was so excited to post I forgot to put I had read it somewhere.  I had a post before about Cat Stevens' comment and how there are a lot of paralells between Cat's story and MJ's story...Cat left stardom!  I knew the story of Joseph...it is one of my favorites and the moment I read your post I was like AH HAAAA!!! add to it the comment that Cat had written...OMG!  He also has a tribute song to MJ as well...it is very strange...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its is a strange coincidence for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Strangeness prevails.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow..weird
I've always like the story about Joseph in the
bible but I've never thought it had a connection
Hmm...Back to do more studying lol  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

I think Cat Stevens was just mentioning it because the name Yusef is the same as Joseph.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

liril

and the list of coincidences continues.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder if my name has any significance.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Last year I watched the Cat Stevens biography - he said that he loved the name Joseph and that is why he was glad his Islamic name is Yusuf - which is the same as Joseph - I think that's what he means whe he says he was happy MJ's middle name is Joseph - because he has always loved that name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

mykidsmum

Quote from: "Datroot"
Last year I watched the Cat Stevens biography - he said that he loved the name Joseph and that is why he was glad his Islamic name is Yusuf - which is the same as Joseph - I think that's what he means whe he says he was happy MJ's middle name is Joseph - because he has always loved that name.
I understand that, but the fact that some suspect MJ's middle name was Joe and recently it is Joseph...that is where the strangeness lies.  Also Cat Stevens has a tribute song to him...it is strange and many things can be read into it.  All this from a guy who reports he never had a relationship with MJ or met him....OK... here is the tribute song...
[youtube:3mkck8aj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsJHF8a5Zk[/youtube:3mkck8aj]  These things are not strange alone, but put together...strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

I think was needed to be said, because Michael Jackson's name was Michael Joe Jackson..
Therefore they are making up "much as a realistic story" that his name is Joseph. Because they wrote wrong on the deathcertificate. Who knows.. It could me Michael saying "Hello.. My name is Joe, but since you wrote Joseph in the death certificate, you can use this story I made.."  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "Datroot"
I understand that, but the fact that some suspect MJ's middle name was Joe and recently it is Joseph...that is where the strangeness lies.  Also Cat Stevens has a tribute song to him...it is strange and many things can be read into it.  All this from a guy who reports he never had a relationship with MJ or met him....OK... here is the tribute song...
[youtube:2om6ppo9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmsJHF8a5Zk[/youtube:2om6ppo9]  These things are not strange alone, but put together...strange...

What an ugly song tbh.. Pointless.. Same as saying "What is your problems death hoax believers.." Which one of the autopsy guy said.

"They wept, they cried? Michael Jackson has died.. He's gone, He's gone.. No one knows him better than HIM?" Okay.. Waste of time making that song.. We've already seen that on the TV screen, and we saw this was an act, with much fake init..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions