this is it...im done you guys
December 31, 2009, 09:09:43 PM
So I'm done....maybe I'm goin crazy but I have a feeling that this hoax is not about what we think and it scares me..maybe I got too deep in shit but I don't like wat I think is goin on there are 2 many things that don't add up...so unless someone can explain certain things 2 me I'm jus gonna pray and maybe I can stop waking up at 336am on the dot
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: this is it...im done you guys
December 31, 2009, 09:12:59 PM
whaaat??  Dont freak out.

Im in a permanent grieve state myself.  I wish i also had closure.   Peace to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 31, 2009, 09:14:47 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
So I'm done....maybe I'm goin crazy but I have a feeling that this hoax is not about what we think and it scares me..maybe I got too deep in shit but I don't like wat I think is goin on there are 2 many things that don't add up...so unless someone can explain certain things 2 me I'm jus gonna pray and maybe I can stop waking up at 336am on the dot
share your thoughts...that's the only way we can link ideas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:17:17 PM
what do need explanations for? please elaborate so we can try to be of help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:24:39 PM
If mike is against the illuminati and they run the media why would they show all this stuff? And if they run everything then how was he able to still be perform or even live if he wasn't 1 of them? I'm not sure if he was really against or not....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:38:14 PM
If mike is against the illuminati and they run the media why would they show all this stuff? And if they run everything then how was he able to still be perform or even live if he wasn't 1 of them? I'm not sure if he was really against or not....

Like Michael said the media lies, so the media covering his 'death' and not questioning things like we do is an example of that.

They say the illuminati controls the music industry. They like especially the evil music etc. Michael was pure and wanted peace and love for the world. They didn't like that, but he remained true to himself and his soul. They made life very difficult for him, the trial and molestation lies etc.  He fought them with the truth, but it took it's toll on him emotionally and physically.  maybe he couldn't fight them anymore, from being tired and weak..not saying he gave up, just needed to escape the danger and stress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:45:40 PM
Quote from: "515angel"

Like Michael said the media lies, so the media covering his 'death' and not questioning things like we do is an example of that.

They say the illuminati controls the music industry. They like especially the evil music etc. Michael was pure and wanted peace and love for the world. They didn't like that, but he remained true to himself and his soul. They made life very difficult for him, the trial and molestation lies etc.  He fought them with the truth, but it took it's toll on him emotionally and physically.  maybe he couldn't fight them anymore, from being tired and weak..not saying he gave up, just needed to escape the danger and stress.
But here is my question why would they let the biggest star in the world even make songs like that? That wat my issue is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:50:12 PM
I think alot of you need to realise that this probably IS NOT a hoax and Michael IS dead, i have accepted that and haven't put ALL my hopes on that he is alive, but i have like 5% of me that realises that things don't add up that is why i visit forums such as this. It worries me that people believe 100% that he is alive because you could all be searching the rest of your life because chances are that he has passed on, and chances are that if he has faked his death then he doesn't want to be found, i think if you fully believe he has faked it then don't sit and wait for when he is going to come back just take comfort in the fact that you believe he is alive and probably living a happy life away from the spotlight.

Don't get me wrong i would love for him to come back and i like coming on here because each clue i read gives me a little more hope but i'm not sat waiting for him to return because i know chances are that he won't, I'm not waiting for his comeback it just makes me happy that he could possibly be living his life the way he has always wanted, out of the public glare.

I hope this didn't sound mean or harsh because that isn't the way i intended it to sound, i just worry that all this could really play with peoples feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:55:56 PM
@Misha86-I have done alot of studying on the Illuminati and have no doubt they exist,however I have started to wonder if this whole thing has anything to do with them directly. The more I find the more it seems there were ALOT of people with sinister backgrounds around MJ. As far as wether or not he was against or for them-I try not to dwell on it because he WAS so famous. I hope it was all God and beauty and good work ethic that got him there,but these people are behind money and money is power. It could be that he got intertwined at a young age. I do find the theory about the molestation charges being propelled by them...I also could include trying to break him financialy and other things. The Illuminati has alot of smaller branch groups that work in the same mold. However this could have nothing to do with  the hoax..if it does and he is in hiding,then we may never know the full truth. The Illuminati cant be played with,alot of people know about them and they just kkepp doing their thing because they can(what about us ;) ). The only way I can really see it working as far as him death hoaxing and hiding,is if he made a deal with to "die" to save his kids and himself. However,I am starting to think it has not much to do with the Illuminati. Too many things dont add up for that theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 31, 2009, 10:04:16 PM
Quote from: "Dangerous"
I think alot of you need to realise that this probably IS NOT a hoax and Michael IS dead, i have accepted that and haven't put ALL my hopes on that he is alive, but i have like 5% of me that realises that things don't add up that is why i visit forums such as this. It worries me that people believe 100% that he is alive because you could all be searching the rest of your life because chances are that he has passed on, and chances are that if he has faked his death then he doesn't want to be found, i think if you fully believe he has faked it then don't sit and wait for when he is going to come back just take comfort in the fact that you believe he is alive and probably living a happy life away from the spotlight.

Don't get me wrong i would love for him to come back and i like coming on here because each clue i read gives me a little more hope but i'm not sat waiting for him to return because i know chances are that he won't, I'm not waiting for his comeback it just makes me happy that he could possibly be living his life the way he has always wanted, out of the public glare.

I hope this didn't sound mean or harsh because that isn't the way i intended it to sound, i just worry that all this could really play with peoples feelings.

Your not getting the posters question-and yes most of us have a certain percent that is ready to accept what you just stated. This question is not about givin up hope that he is alive-it is concerning a theory. As far as resting easy knowing he is alve-well that is a little harsh. We have always come out for Michael and we want to know what the  would make his life so scary that he would do this. That is called closure-if he is dead and I find that out for sure then I will have closure...if he is alive and chose a "washed up drug addicted rock star who regained fame" false story to cover it up-I wanna know why. The fact of the matter is ,Michael could have come back and I want to know what happened between 2007 and 2009 that made him go from healthy  and excited about life and regaining his career to what the media has reported. Ok. I dont mean to sound mean and harsh-but this was not what the poster was talking about. I also think that he knows his fans and knew we would do this-probably KNOWS we are doing this and could have sent a definant "I"m dead back off "message through his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 31, 2009, 10:09:16 PM
I agree that they are real and they are not 2 b screwed with..but mike has been "screwing" with them for way 2 long to b here unless this is whole mike against illuminati shit is a hoax also....and that's what I'm starting to think...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 10:15:07 PM
@misha86-rememer that all the songs and or video that he made that have been said to be a knock against the illuminati got a large amount of unneeded controvery. There is no reason that the original "They Dont Care About Us" video should have been banned,there were much more violent videos in the nineties then this one. It is obvious also that he takes the role of a universal victim in that song,but the media propelled it to be this huge thing that it wasnt. I think if the song and video had been released with minimal say about those things it never would have escalated the way it did. I feel the same about Black or White.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 31, 2009, 10:28:39 PM
I agree that they are real and they are not 2 b screwed with..but mike has been "screwing" with them for way 2 long to b here unless this is whole mike against illuminati shit is a hoax also....and that's what I'm starting to think...

I edited your "f" words :oops:  I thought this same thing not long ago-but if it is I think it may be on their part and not his-know what I mean. I mean they could use the fact that we are caught up in this as a distraction. Then again,not EVERYONE is caught up in it. Only a minority of the population is investigating so to speak. I actually thought in the beginning they may have killed him only for that purpose. I lot of the "one world agenda projects were looked at in other countries on July 7th-the day of the memorial.
 I know what your thinking. I always think of this,Michael never got out right political-he never really took a political side..he never came out against anything where you could see it with the naked eye. If the thing of him against the illuminati is a hoax and he is with them,then that means all the crap he went through he was in on too-and I cant believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

January 01, 2010, 04:38:52 AM
But this is my thing..."they" have been planning this for hella long so wat if all of this is a hoax...every story we heard, the hoax thing about him being against them to draw us in

Then he comes back like he's a god like figure and people praise him, then they continue with there plans,with mikes help, to take over the world
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 10:54:39 AM
But this is my thing..."they" have been planning this for hella long so wat if all of this is a hoax...every story we heard, the hoax thing about him being against them to draw us in

Then he comes back like he's a god like figure and people praise him, then they continue with there plans,with mikes help, to take over the world

I do hate to say so but that is plausible,however it is also plausible that "they" use him as a pawn/a decoy and like I said he really has no part of it. I'm sure that could be the case too. They will use whoever and whatever. I have also thought the differant theorie we are hearing from-TIAI and differant things could be soley interest of certain people who were just using Michael to propel the cause against the NWO,and maybe dont know anything and possibly they dont want to know because they wanna keep the "Mike against the NWO" going. Like I said,I believe in the NWO,but this whole thing could have nothing to do with them ,and I'm open to that too. True he could come back/look a hero/then they do their thing and we all are distracted with his drama-but would that necesarily mean he was part of the deal? Or would that mean they orchestrated that in his life to do what they wanted. His life in the last few years were to miserable for me to swallow that he was with them,because it could have been them(in the industry) that   brought on the accusations...he thought is was racial motivation and them wanting his catalogs, but that could not been the full reason and thats why I say he could have no idea about the illuminati. Someone played the rabbi tape of him recalling his dad askin why "he didnt sign that contract" however this told me nothing concrete-it could have been ANY contract that Michael was talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions