Re: this is it...im done you guys
January 01, 2010, 11:58:38 AM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "misha86"
But this is my thing..."they" have been planning this for hella long so wat if all of this is a hoax...every story we heard, the hoax thing about him being against them to draw us in

Then he comes back like he's a god like figure and people praise him, then they continue with there plans,with mikes help, to take over the world

I do hate to say so but that is plausible,however it is also plausible that "they" use him as a pawn/a decoy and like I said he really has no part of it. I'm sure that could be the case too. They will use whoever and whatever. I have also thought the differant theorie we are hearing from-TIAI and differant things could be soley interest of certain people who were just using Michael to propel the cause against the NWO,and maybe dont know anything and possibly they dont want to know because they wanna keep the "Mike against the NWO" going. Like I said,I believe in the NWO,but this whole thing could have nothing to do with them ,and I'm open to that too. True he could come back/look a hero/then they do their thing and we all are distracted with his drama-but would that necesarily mean he was part of the deal? Or would that mean they orchestrated that in his life to do what they wanted. His life in the last few years were to miserable for me to swallow that he was with them,because it could have been them(in the industry) that   brought on the accusations...he thought is was racial motivation and them wanting his catalogs, but that could not been the full reason and thats why I say he could have no idea about the illuminati. Someone played the rabbi tape of him recalling his dad askin why "he didnt sign that contract" however this told me nothing concrete-it could have been ANY contract that Michael was talking about.
well from what i understand "they" sign a contract with the dark side basicly and either you comply or you die

and as far as mike not knowing, he had to know because there are too many clues that he puts in his videos and album covers

the only thing i can think is that they are using him as a distraction but while they are doing that he is actually letting us know the real plans and thats how he is able to "out think" them..by playing them at there own game...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 12:03:14 PM
@Misha-I do hope so-if that is the situation that he is in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

Grace

January 01, 2010, 12:14:51 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
The more I find the more it seems there were ALOT of people with sinister backgrounds around MJ.

Meat always attracts blow-flies and money attracts financial vultures.
This may be frightening to us because we are not used to this but believe me, all important or wealthy people on this planet do have exact the same issues.
He had that issue throughout his life - so this was nothing new.
(We may notice the vultures being out to get our money next time we go shopping or having a talk to a banker... God are they greedy and all holding their hands up for our poor bucks - read the ads next time with that in mind and go shopping only with a list on paper!)

As to the NWO - this is old shoes and yes there are some who may want to rule the world but imagine also that there are 6.8 billion people too, that will most likely not agree to this.
IMHO, NWO is a topic that was choosen by third party interests to publish to us and is not directly connected to the hoax.

As a matter of fact there is only one way out of NWO:
get over your personal fears.
This you may achieve through self-education of what is being said about them AND most importantly by growing your best weapon shield: L.O.V.E. and growing your heart.

Here we meet again with the hoax and thus I consider everything connected to the NWO a side aspect but not the main spot of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJLover1990

January 01, 2010, 04:11:09 PM
Quote from: "515angel"
Quote from: "misha86"
If mike is against the illuminati and they run the media why would they show all this stuff? And if they run everything then how was he able to still be perform or even live if he wasn't 1 of them? I'm not sure if he was really against or not....

Like Michael said the media lies, so the media covering his 'death' and not questioning things like we do is an example of that.

They say the illuminati controls the music industry. They like especially the evil music etc. Michael was pure and wanted peace and love for the world. They didn't like that, but he remained true to himself and his soul. They made life very difficult for him, the trial and molestation lies etc.  He fought them with the truth, but it took it's toll on him emotionally and physically.  maybe he couldn't fight them anymore, from being tired and weak..not saying he gave up, just needed to escape the danger and stress.

I agree with you 100%, But still I think the reason why he faked his death is because the illuminati wanted him dead he wanted out and they are scared Michael will open his mouth about all the evil plans they have so he is a threat to them and they wanted him dead I think that is why he had to fake his death.

But please don't give up we need to fight for Michael for ourselves, for the people we love and care about, for our future and our children and grandchildren.
Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 06:12:51 AM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 04:28:28 PM
WOW....THIS ALL IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE "THE TWILIGHT ZONE" DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS, MICHAEL WOULD NEVER !!!!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HIS MESSAGE????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

January 01, 2010, 04:52:47 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
WOW....THIS ALL IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE "THE TWILIGHT ZONE" DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS, MICHAEL WOULD NEVER!!!!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN HIS MESSAGE????

What do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 08:35:28 PM
EITHER MICHAEL IS THE KING OF BOTH POP AND COINCIDENCE OR HE IS STILL ALIVE. please keep that in mind!! too many people are losing hope, please keep all of the clues, evidence, and hints we have recieved in mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions