Michael's paparazzi friends
December 31, 2009, 08:36:27 PM

Some of you may know the name of the photographer who took this photo. If not, no worries I gotcha covered. The name of the photographer who took this photo is Chris Weissman

Ben Evenstad was a pap who founded a photo agency. Ben and Michael Jackson just so happen to have more than just your average "Pap+celebrity relationship" You could even call them friends.

Ben Evenstad founded a photo agency and hired Chris Weiss as a paparazzo. The interesting thing about Chris is that, he wants to be a doctor. He has a long and impressive résumé of his experinces in the medical feild. Now just think about how handy that would be for Michael to be friends with someone like that.

-Ben Evenstad's photo agency just happend to be the first photo agency to learn the location of Michael's rented mansion on Carolwood Drive.I wonder who told them...
-They just happend to find out the location December of 09 when reports of Michael only having 6 months to live first came out. Some believe this was the begining of the Hoax.
-The morning of June 25th they just happend to of already have a Pap outside Michaels house, before the ambulance was even there.
-When the ambulance came they were the only Paps there.

"Weiss saw an ambulance inside the gates and a fire truck parked on the street. Ibanez had zoomed in through the window of the fire truck with his telephoto lens and snapped a picture of the call screen, which provided a few details about the situation inside. At this point, Weiss’s experience as an E.M.T. came in handy. He read from the digital image: “50-year-old male … not breathing … ”
Why haven't we seen this photo?

"The more time passed, the less serious Weiss figured Jackson’s problems must be. “We were there for 20 minutes,” he says, “and if you’ve got a full arrest”—when a patient really has stopped breathing—“the paramedics usually load and go within 8 to 10 minutes.”"

But they were there for about 40 minutes.

Notice how Chris Weiss's medical experience comes in handy.

"The morning after Jackson’s death, Weiss says, he was “happy because we got the picture. I took the last picture of Michael Jackson, ever. Because we had, as much as a photographer could for the last six months of his life, a relationship with Michael. There were days, like when he went to the doctor’s office sometimes, when we would just put our cameras down and visit with him. It’s weird to say this, as paparazzi, because the world can’t stand us, even though they can’t put our magazines down, but there was a closeness that our photographers had with Michael. If there was any fate to getting the shots, maybe that was it."

The kind of impression I'm getting from the quote above doesn't have a hint of sadness to it. I mean, Michael Jackson was their main focal point and a good friend. He just passed away and their happy?

Why would they be happy about that?

Myabe it's because this whole thing was planned. Maybe during one of their "visits" with Michael they made a deal. It's a win win situation if you think about it. The paps probably made more money on that one photo than any other picture they've ever taken. Michael gets away with step one of the Hoax.

Think about it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael's paparazzi friends
December 31, 2009, 09:21:49 PM
Thank you Diana Jean for your very warm-heartfelt post.  I spent months looking for the name chap who took the horrible, last photo of our precious MJ fighting for his life.  That horrible photo has haunted me from the first moment that I saw it in a Walmart check-out stand spalshed on a cover of a taloid rag.  At that moment in time, my life changed in a spilt second.  That photo ruined my life.  It robbed me of someone who I loved since I was 12 years old. That is what I thought until I found this site and started my own research in to MJ's death.  He made $500,000 selling the photo to OK magazine.  He is using the money he made to go to medical school to be a doctor.  Mr. Weiss, where are the other piccies that you snapped on that horrible day that changed so many fans's lives around the world.  Why only the money shot, Chris.  Please tell me, why, Mr. Weiss. Mr. Weiss, I have spent many hours looking for more snaps of my beloved MJ that you took on the horrible day that haunts me daily.  Mr Weiss, my heart has a deep hole in it because of your photo.  Mr. Weiss, I cry daily.  We want MJ back!  I really wonder how you could call MJ your friend and benefit to the tune of $500,000.  Mr. Weiss, your photo ripped many people's lives apart into shreds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

December 31, 2009, 09:26:21 PM
THE MAN WHO TOOK MICHAEL JACKSON’S LAST PHOTO TALKS

The man who took the last picture of Michael Jackson is speaking out. (Christopher Weiss was first on the scene at MJ’s house the morning he died. They had followed him for years and found him to be fascinating and extremely kind to fans.

Though they were “happy because we got the picture,” Weiss tells Vanity Fair that it was a sad moment. “Because we had, as much as a photographer could for the last six months of his life, a relationship with Michael. There were days, like when he went to the doctor’s office sometimes, when we would just put our cameras down and visit with him. It’s weird to say this, as paparazzi, because the world can’t stand us, even though they can’t put our magazines down, but there was a closeness that our photographers had with Michael. If there was any fate to getting the shots, maybe that was it. We didn’t go out celebrating. We just watched the news all night.”

As for how he feels knowing that Michael may very well have been dead when the picture was taken? Weiss says, “I am glad, if somebody had to take that photo, that it was me. But I would rather it not have happened. I’d rather have a photo of him carrying his kids piggyback in the park, which is something that’s never been shot and I used to hope for. I understand the magnitude of the photo and that it has a kind of place in history. But it sucks. It just sucks.”

Well, it clearly doesn’t suck tha tbad. Weiss plans to retire from the paparazzi world if he gets into medical school this fall. By the end of the weekend, his photograph of Michael Jackson in the back of the ambulance had grossed sales in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, with many foreign sales still pending.

This an article that I found online on December 12, 2009. I just want to see the other piccies that Mr. Weiss snapped on June 25, 2009 of our beloved MJ.  Mr. Weiss, I just want the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

December 31, 2009, 09:31:26 PM
I don't think there are any other photos. I think the whole thing is a fake set up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2009, 09:50:53 PM
I do realize that it is a fake set-up.  That is why I think that if there are any more pictures of MJ it would show the world that MJ is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

------Michael Jackson

December 31, 2009, 09:59:54 PM
Oh I see what you mean. If anyone has theese photo's it's theese guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Toija

December 31, 2009, 10:12:04 PM
There is a snapshot of the screen in the ambulance .   I can't remember where I saw it ... but it does exist .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Chance

December 31, 2009, 10:19:14 PM
I remember seeing a picture of the screen in the ambulance at the old site
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:22:20 AM
first off...happy new years everyone!!!1
ok here is the pic

and i totally think they(the photo agency) is on it....i mean i couldn´t even register to their site cause i needed a non free email so i couldn´t see their page or the pics they take...and that vanity fair interview is just priceless....whenever i read it again i always find something interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 01:51:57 AM
What's the link for their site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 03:08:14 AM
Quote from: "Diana Jean"
What's the link for their site?

here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and i know this is cause on the vanity fair article,this was the link
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions