paula-c

As we say here, when this person dies his family will have to buy two coffins, one for the body and one for your language. :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
I don't like to be rude about other people but Joan Rivers is another story she's a plastic old doll and a total b*tch I have no other words for her! :evil:

complete agree...she should just shut the f*** up!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "paula-c"
As we say here, when this person dies his family will have to buy two coffins, one for the body and one for your language. :evil:

My language? lol. All I said was the "A" word & I didn't really say it, I implied it. But oh well, I can't stand people who tear others down to get ahead, that's all she does. She rips other people apart & gets rich off of it. I know that's what comedians do, but she continues to talk trash about him even though he's supposedly gone. She IS every name in the book & more. Her & Katt Williams. Although, even Katt Williams feels remorse for some of the stuff he says along with Dave Chappelle, they both have gone through depression. This woman doesn't care as long as she's got money coming in, she even puts herself out there that way. She is a hateful person & I'm usually not but I cannot stand her, never could. I've never once laughed at anything she's said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grenat"
Where are you from? I'm serious - not being a wise guy - Joan Rivers has been around since the Ed Sullivan days. You could prob find some old clip on youtube.p.s. she's become addicted to plastic surgery - her face is a little lop-sided now.

I'm from France  :D  And well...Apart from Michael and few , but really not many stars, I don't watch TV that much . Well I watch some greats tv show you have ( the police ones )and sometimes the infos
But really i try to no rely on it much
I prefer searching the informations and making my mind myself than to watch TV.
I always hated the medias , even before I came to like Michael.
I didn't really know why as I was quite young but I just didn't feel something good about thoses people .

So I don't know anything really about that old hag  :D
So she's really famous over there ?

Just saw your post.    I don't watch the television either.  Joan Rivers is a comedian from way back.  Her husband killed himself many years ago.  Joan swears a lot these days.  In my opinion she's over-board with that.  Here is a link to her bio.
She had her first plastic surgery in 1965.  I never knew that.
Here is a youtube vid. recent - but there's old ones too.

A lot of people think she's really funny.  Roll on the floor laughing and Joan is the "queen of comedy."  I have a hard time watching her and being amused because her serious mental health issues are to me so obvious that it overpowers anything funny she might say -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

"I don't care. I do what I think is right. I say exactly what I'm thinking at the moment. If it's right for me, I go right at it."

I was shocked by what she said about MJ, and her comment above floors me. Reading between the lines she is conveying "I do not care that I am judgemental, and I do not care who I hurt either".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aww that was so mean of her :( . She needs some L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

People must do "humor" if I have That You Can call it humor, offend or slander to Other People. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let me start by saying to all the good people here please excuse me for saying this but  Joan Rivers is nothing but an old dried up has been bitch that really needs to get a life. She knows no one wants to hear from her so she talks smack about people that are cared about and are loved by many I think she is like 100 years old and still no one cares about her.And as for Brooke I'm not nuts about her but at least she has a heart  not like the cold fish. Ms Rivers please take some advice if you don't want to be hated for the rest of your life go some place far far FAR AWAY NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN THANKS  Laura :roll: P.S I would also pray for her but in this case I think it would be a waste of time sorry Peace and Love everyone
Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:53:18 AM by laura58
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mumof3"
Iwatched graham norton new years eve with joan rivers and they talked about what had happened in the year and michael came up and she said you will hate me but he was a. And she used the P word and a junkie I thought she was disguting and she upset me so much I had to tell all ofyou and graham is no better he said it is all swings and round about which is where he spent his time but joan is just too much for. Me words fail me how is she allowed to say that she is just horrible will never give her any of my time to watch her  so angry today. What do you all think did any of you we this woman

I have NEVER been a fan of Joan Rivers. She is RUDE CRUDE and CRUEL. Im going to be naughty here. I think her face lift surgeries make her look like a fly on a windshield. So there I said it. Payback is a Mofo. Take that Joan. You've been served. Michael Jackson is not all the things you said he was. SHAME ON YOU. Im sorry guys i stooped to her level. She just makes me made. Forgive me. I will pray for her :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions