Re: I can't do this anymore guys
December 11, 2009, 09:29:41 AM
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with"

Michael Jackson
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 11, 2009, 09:30:34 AM
i think that it's sad to see how many people GOT LOST the faith
what do you want?do you want that michael come out 4 people who is loosing faith?
he told us that he is alive in EACH WAY..
it's your own INTEREST get his messagge..otherwise CRY ALL DAY 4 ALL DAYS .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:52:57 AM
Honey-you were on the old forum speaking words much the same as you have here and you got some wonderful responses from our sweet caring members trying to make you feel better with wonderful words of comfort. This obviously didn't work as time has lapsed and you are still suffering and crying out for help. I said it then and I will say it now-you need professional help. Do please go and talk to your Doctor, it may be a case of a chemical imbalance in the brain that can be put right by medication, am not saying it is this but my friend suffered for years before they found the right diagnosis and she has never looked back and is now living a normal happy life. Whatever is wrong with you can be sorted. Do not suffer any longer than you need to.
You say you cannot hurt your family any more but don't you think them seeing you like this is hurting them? Don't you think they want to see you happy and not wasting your life feeling pain and worthlessness? Please seek help as kind words of comfort and encouragement are cleariy not working. Take care and please do not waste your young life suffering.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 11, 2009, 03:50:10 PM
Harley,

I am concerned. I read what she wrote and it don't sound good. :( I will be praying for this young woman as I can relate to some of the things that she feels about herself. You just never know what people are dealing with in their personal life. When you think you got it bad someone has it just as worse as you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 03:56:55 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:cry: i  need help from my family i have not lost my faith ,cos i no mj is alive.it is all this running around i cant take it much more,it is like someone is playing games with us,ok mj wants us to no he is alive,but its getting to much,i think me and BAXTER need to stay in the padded cell for a few days ,i really am losing it now ,i cant play this game till he returns,to many people are getting hurt ,its all these fake mjs out there on youtube,twitter and facebook,and everywhere else,they suck people in then they turn out to be fake and so many people get hurt.i do think mj is out there trying to speak with us but how will we really no if it is him,and is there not a better way to do it without breaking so many hearts,i hope you all understand what i mean :?

Sending hugs to Baxter and you!

Maybe keep you off from this site some days could help you to clear your mind! Then you will be able to get out from your padded cell! Lol!

Now serious quote, I don't know how can I help you, so I encourage you re-read that annie's thread "Fake MJ..." on old mjkit... Hope it helps!

Hugs, feel better soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

December 11, 2009, 04:14:39 PM
please keep the faith and try to be strong...i have days when i feel exactly like you but you must seek little but good things in life...like one dear friend, one animal dear to you...a walk outside, a piece of music...anything that can make you feel better...i also had and still have sometimes horrible days (especially after 25th of june) and remember you are not alone in all this...there are persons here who feel the same as you...
for myself i know that this place have helped me feel better about what happened to michael, just to share my feelings and to see people who understand and feel the same....it helped a lot and it still does for me....
i am a depresive person too but there are little things who make me feel better, even for a moment...you just have to find them...and just know that seeking professional help is nothing to be ashame of...
so, that being said i hope i'll see you around and feeling better...and you can PM me if you want someone to talk to..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

mumof3

December 11, 2009, 04:50:56 PM
This is scaring me  reading about how lost and hurt and low people are I knew this was going to happen if something did not happen  we cant pin all our hopes on Michael even if we want too,it is too much of a burden on one person we have to look at all the good things Michael has done in his life and let it carry us along he would not want to upset or hurt any of you I have had a lot of problems in my life the past 2 weeks and when  i am dealing with it I think what would Michael say or do I am not dealing with it as well as he would but i am trying to understand  but i am scared for all of you as this is tipping you over the edge and I dont know what to say too help you..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

December 11, 2009, 04:57:50 PM
Quote from: "mjgirl86"
I am taking a long break, from everything... I am telling you ahead of time that I wont be on this forum. I have been too sad, and my focus has been off, constantly.

The other day, I cried for hours, on the floor, because I always feel lonely, pathetic, and I don't understand what I am here for...

I can't sadden you all with dry posts, and no enthusiasm, so I wont even be posting for awhile.. I just feel defeated and lost in this world.

I am not prepared, and I don't have the necessary strength to handle "Life". I don't see anything good happening in the future. I think I will be sad my whole life. People have taken advantage of me, people judge me, and I hate that I always care what others think. I always wanna fit in, and feel loved.

I know I'm still young, 23, but feeling the way I have since I was an early teenager is taking it's toll. No I wont seek help because last time I told someone how I felt, I was in an institution, and I can't put my family through that again...

I am trying not to cry right now-- hmm, cry. That's all I ever do. CRY. Anyways.. keep investigating and doing what you do...

Honestly, I myself, am the reason I have so many problems. I can't accept who I am, and I never will. I hate myself, fully. I don't explode, like most people do when they can't handle things. I implode, and it hurts, badly. I don't like to feel like a problem, but I just feel like a mistake.... *cries* I love my family, and I don't wanna hurt them, but I have a serious serious problem in my own head, that no one can fix.

I feel I am disgusting, that I don't deserve the precious gift of life, or to ever be loved and find happiness. That's fine for everyone else, but when it comes to me, no. I don't care whether I burn in hell or not, just because what happens to me doesn't matter. This is just how I feel. I try to change it, but it feels weird... and I hate compliments, etc, and I just feel like I will be the end of my own life, one day. I hope not, though, but when I get in my hysterical modes, I tend to do some damage to myself, pretty bad...

*Sigh* Wow, I didn't mean to make this so long, and.... open... I am going to go, now. I love you all. Don't worry, I wont do anything drastic, I just can't post here, feeling this way. I can't even concentrate on half the topics..

Bye, for now....
PLease look after  yourself
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 05:09:46 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Harley,

I am concerned. I read what she wrote and it don't sound good. :( I will be praying for this young woman as I can relate to some of the things that she feels about herself. You just never know what people are dealing with in their personal life. When you think you got it bad someone has it just as worse as you.

Yes, I agree but clearly this young Lady is suffering and definetly needs help. Yes many suffer in their personal lives and whatever is wrong there is always someone who has it worse-always but when you are feeling like this it does not matter how much others are suffering-you feel too low to care or indeed care about yourself. I saw my friend in a really bad way often and her good days were bad and her bad days were hell and no matter what you said or did helped. I hope to never see her in such pitiful state again-she just didn't care what happened to her. I have seen some terrible things when I lived in Africa but even through huge hardships, poverty and desperation I always saw a glimmer of hope and survival in the very poor who had nothing, when you are in a depressive state such as our member here there is no glimmer of hope, no motivation and no self worth. All is not lost though as she is aware of how she is and that is step one. My love-if you are reading this you will be aware this is true and please please seek help. Look forward to happier times when you can take pride in yourself and relish the wonderful things in life, nature, animals, children etc.There is so much to do in life-go seek help, then make friends, there are many young lonely people- and get out there and LIVE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 11, 2009, 06:57:06 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
:cry: i  need help from my family i have not lost my faith ,cos i no mj is alive.it is all this running around i cant take it much more,it is like someone is playing games with us,ok mj wants us to no he is alive,but its getting to much,i think me and BAXTER need to stay in the padded cell for a few days ,i really am losing it now ,i cant play this game till he returns,to many people are getting hurt ,its all these fake mjs out there on youtube,twitter and facebook,and everywhere else,they suck people in then they turn out to be fake and so many people get hurt.i do think mj is out there trying to speak with us but how will we really no if it is him,and is there not a better way to do it without breaking so many hearts,i hope you all understand what i mean :?

Dear SPAKKLE,I understand how you feel...Some malicious people are out there 'cause they're non-believers and I guess they don't have much to do with their time but to mock us...I don't read those things,I don't think Michael would go on facebook or whatever to talk to us...All these theories lately too, have giving me splitting headaches and for now I try to focuss only on the more down to earth clues...I don't have a choice!"Annie airhead" just can't absorb much these days :shock: :lol:  :lol: So if you need to stay in your padded cell with Baxter for a few days,it's fine with me ;) .....just don't forget to grab a  writing pad and a pen to write your "I told you so speech"... You'll need it sooner or later!!!
                                Take care!(From headless chicken no.2... :lol:  :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 08:57:06 PM
Thanks again guys.... my family doesn't want me on any pills, though...

and I feel like I may die soon, anyways.. I suffer from migraines, and I feel sharp pains in my head, and there's a discomfort, like my brain is pushing against my skull. I've felt this for years. Even worse, I really don't care.... and worse than that, my stress and strain is taking its toll on my heart....

I know, I know, go get it checked out. Ugh, maybe, maybe not. I barely wanna hop in the shower in the mornings-- that's how unmotivated I am. And someone said Michael would be sad if he read my post? Yeah, I am trying to think positive, and I love him very much, he's amazing.. but with the world today, I don't even wanna attempt to get better, anymore. People keep dying, killing their families, stealing and robbing people.. this is not the world I wanna live in.

I'm not saying I'm giving up, but I'm also saying that I'm not trying. I am just stuck in this purgatory of my own demons.

I will no longer post messages like this, because they could get very dark, and disturbing, plus, I don't like making people feel sad, and I don't like to complain.

I do this to myself. I am destroying myself. I implode, not explode, like I said. And I take everything real hard. I am overly sensitive to what others say, yet, I am the rudest and meanest to myself. I curse myself all the time, and call myself stupid. I'd rather hear myself say that, then have someone give me a compliment. Now how weird and twisted is that. I let myself suffer because I feel I deserve it. And there's no way I can get help, because honestly, I dont even want it. I will never accept who I am, ever. And I will never date, nor live with anyone.

I will stop here, because this is getting too deep, and dark in my mind. I will no longer post how I feel though, because you all have helped enough, and I feel terrible for even blabbing in the first place, when I know I wont make a change.

I shake and tremble when I do things wrong, and scream in my head. I still hit myself in the head, which probably adds on to my headaches, but something happens, when I make a mistake, or disappoint someone. I can't handle anything negative, from another. I snap, and beat myself about it- literally.

I've been doing this for years, though. I don't think it will change. I am truly my own worst enemy, and since I am in such a dark place, I will have to pull away from this forum even more. You would think I'd stay, because you guys make me happy, but I don't wanna say anything outrageous, again.

Take care, I love you all.

And please don't waste 10-20 minutes of your time with messaging me... honestly, deep inside, it doesn't make me feel better. I'm glad you all care, but it doesn't hit home, I am so far in my thoughts now, hardly anything encourages me. But please, don't worry about me. This is my last post like this, I promise.

Keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:50:35 PM
Quote from: "mjgirl86"
Thanks again guys.... my family doesn't want me on any pills, though...

and I feel like I may die soon, anyways.. I suffer from migraines, and I feel sharp pains in my head, and there's a discomfort, like my brain is pushing against my skull. I've felt this for years. Even worse, I really don't care.... and worse than that, my stress and strain is taking its toll on my heart....

I know, I know, go get it checked out. Ugh, maybe, maybe not. I barely wanna hop in the shower in the mornings-- that's how unmotivated I am. And someone said Michael would be sad if he read my post? Yeah, I am trying to think positive, and I love him very much, he's amazing.. but with the world today, I don't even wanna attempt to get better, anymore. People keep dying, killing their families, stealing and robbing people.. this is not the world I wanna live in.

I'm not saying I'm giving up, but I'm also saying that I'm not trying. I am just stuck in this purgatory of my own demons.

I will no longer post messages like this, because they could get very dark, and disturbing, plus, I don't like making people feel sad, and I don't like to complain.

I do this to myself. I am destroying myself. I implode, not explode, like I said. And I take everything real hard. I am overly sensitive to what others say, yet, I am the rudest and meanest to myself. I curse myself all the time, and call myself stupid. I'd rather hear myself say that, then have someone give me a compliment. Now how weird and twisted is that. I let myself suffer because I feel I deserve it. And there's no way I can get help, because honestly, I dont even want it. I will never accept who I am, ever. And I will never date, nor live with anyone.

I will stop here, because this is getting too deep, and dark in my mind. I will no longer post how I feel though, because you all have helped enough, and I feel terrible for even blabbing in the first place, when I know I wont make a change.

I shake and tremble when I do things wrong, and scream in my head. I still hit myself in the head, which probably adds on to my headaches, but something happens, when I make a mistake, or disappoint someone. I can't handle anything negative, from another. I snap, and beat myself about it- literally.

I've been doing this for years, though. I don't think it will change. I am truly my own worst enemy, and since I am in such a dark place, I will have to pull away from this forum even more. You would think I'd stay, because you guys make me happy, but I don't wanna say anything outrageous, again.

Take care, I love you all.

And please don't waste 10-20 minutes of your time with messaging me... honestly, deep inside, it doesn't make me feel better. I'm glad you all care, but it doesn't hit home, I am so far in my thoughts now, hardly anything encourages me. But please, don't worry about me. This is my last post like this, I promise.

Keep the faith.

I can't find words for making you feel better :(  but I'm going to bed now..and you are going to be in my prayers. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 11:25:25 AM
MJ,

I am praying for you still. Sis, I have been there.

Infinitylady
Psalms 103
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 05:30:33 PM
I will pray for you. I felt similar, but I promise Michael's music really does help. I don't think I've ever met you, but I'm here for you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:28:41 PM
mjgirl, Please do not go.  I have always enjoyed your posts and your wallpapers.  I have always been misunderstood in this world like you.  But, I have embraced my uniqueness and my differences from others.  You seem like a wonderful person.  I will pray for you as well.  Always remember that you are much loved in this world.  You have a great mission to do for the world.  Smile, mjgirl, we are so happy that you are here with us. God Bless You! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde