Re: 11 August 2011
June 29, 2011, 10:32:50 PM
As far as the Cirque de Soleil shows are concerned, personally I don't think he will show up in these shows.  We have to remember that he is DIRECTING the Great Show on Earth.  He didn't want to tour anymore, he wanted to get into film and directing and that is actually what he is doing, but on a bigger scale.  All these different "Events" (ie. This is It, CDS, and many other Projects) are being influenced and directed by The Man.  JMO
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 30, 2011, 09:56:25 PM
Though I wish it was sooner, I don't think he will make his public appearance before 2012, probably Dec. 21. Maybe August 11 will be some huge clue or exciting event/development afraid/ . Just my gut feeling. I wonder how many will be willing to stay the course till then, and not give up. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2011, 09:30:26 AM
Quote from: MJonmind
I wonder how many will be willing to stay the course till then, and not give up. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I will be here all the way till the end (even if that means it will take another 20 years.) I feel that if people suddenly give up 'just because' Michael didn't return this year of last year or next or whenever, They never FULLY believed in this hoax, and always have had doubts about this.
I'm not attacking anyone here,and I'm NOT trying to say Michael is like God or Jesus or anything, But if you believe in God, you know about 'the discussion'of the return of Jesus. He didn't came back did he? Does that make your believe in God any different?, Is that a reason to stop believing in God the way you always believed? I don't think so, If you believe in something you'll stick to it, you don't disappear suddenly because "something isn't going the way it was planned" right? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As for the August 11th as a return date...I think no one knows what date he will return. The only person who knows that, is Michael himself. What if he WAS planning on comming back August 11th (because of the numerology), but he made other plans. Then the numerology is different, and you still can't predict the date. ( Hope I am making sense here).
Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:06:42 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

July 07, 2011, 10:53:11 AM
Like i stated before and will again.
This is Michael's plan and when the time is right he will let us know.
I do agree with  Missyb007
That your faith is nothing to just toss around its something that you grab onto tighter
in times when things are not going the way you had planed.
I will keep on believing until there is solid proof that he is no longer with us.
until then i will keep coming back and reading with my new friends.
Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bearhug

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions