Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Liberian Girl do you really believe Mike forgave his father like you said he left him out of the will and I just have this feeling that Michael doesn't like him I know he is his father but when you did the things you did to him at a young age that is unforgivable

No King_Michael, I don't believe that Michael will ever forgive his father for his treatment during his childhood.  That's what I meant about the will, since it did not mention any provisions for Joe, therefore, I think it is probably legit.

On the contrary , I think he has forgiven his father,  I do not imagine him living with such a negative feeling.

Forgivness heals :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm, that's an interesting article.  Although the National Enquirer is indeed a trashy tabloid, they have actually broken many legitimate stories in the past.  I don't think we should be too quick to dismiss it.  There were obviously many shady people around MJ willing to sell him out...look how many have come out of the woodwork since June 25th.  It could be that this is all made up, or maybe MJ really was in poor health.  It could also be that this was planted as the start of the hoax, just like the stories Ian Halperin was fed.  

As far as the will goes, it seems suspicious that his own family keeps questioning it.  It sounded like he did forgive his father in the last few years, so I think it's odd he was left out of the will completely.  Maybe Michael really did update it before he "died" with new instructions...so where is it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

iMJacksonfaN

I'm sure Michael Jackson leaked a rumour about his health. He gave US a warning, that he didn't want to do these 50 concerts now, but only 10. And I'm sure he is in a disguise.. How can we know that he had any ill problems?.. He wouldn't say it himself, or he would maybe lie to them.

If Michael Jackson hoax his death, he at least have much better disguise now, that would cover his whole body, like the man in Ghost movie.. And as I told PianoGames, Kenny Ortega said " Me and Michael was going to the cinema, I was looking for Michael but I didnt see him anywhere. Until an old man in a wheelchair approached me, and I said "You Son of a Gun!" and I could hear MJ laugh under the mask "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I cant help thinking..  that there were many reports like this.

If MJ knew he was going to die...  why didnt he make a water tight will????

Has anyone read the "News of the World" today about Jade Goody?  She knew she was dying and made sure her will was water tight...  all her money is going to the children.  It was incredibly well written and detailed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The National Enquirer... didn't MJ release all kinds of stories to this tabloid?????????? Anything strange or mysterious was always leaked to them by MJ himself, didn't he call it giving them the old razzle dazzle or something to that effect. I'd honestly take this with a pinch of salt!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
The National Enquirer... didn't MJ release all kinds of stories to this tabloid?????????? Anything strange or mysterious was always leaked to them by MJ himself, didn't he call it giving them the old razzle dazzle or something to that effect. I'd honestly take this with a pinch of salt!!

Interesting theory that MJ leaked these stories himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

This was the beginning of the hoax get everyone to think that there was a reason to die because of his "illness"

Same here,i also think it was the beginning of  the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "MashMike"
This was the beginning of the hoax get everyone to think that there was a reason to die because of his "illness"

Same here,i also think it was the beginning of  the hoax

Agree, that`s quite obvious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

I feel it was all a build up to what was going to happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

janet will raise the kids away from the spotlight? she's an actress and singer. she's IN the spotlight. it's part of the job. this fact makes me think the story isn't credible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

word

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
im sorry but this article is horribly written lol first off they are mocking the surgries he has had on his nose...so in a rude way they are saying he has had a million nose surgries and now he has an infection through it all that spread to his face and hands?? that makes no sense as to why that would make him not be able to get up out of bed and walk...especially since he was rehearsing for the this is it concerts...tabloids are just garbage they say what they can to make money ugh sickens me. they say such horrible things because everyone wants it, if they say what all the good he does instead of the fake stupid garbage maybe he wouldnt be in this situation... i HATE tabloids it makes me furious

Agreed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Okay okay let's say he's indeed dead...but why we never saw the body?

Why is seeing the body so important? Plenty of families have closed-casket services b/c often it's just too painful to look at the body of a loved one. Plus, depending on the circumstances of a death or the extent of an autopsy, no amount of makeup can make a body presentable. Where is it written that celebrities must have open-casket services?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: DancingTheDream
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson is reportedly suffering from a very severe form of infection that is proving resistant to antibiotics, thus taking over his entire body. Because his condition is only getting worse, he has made plans to have his three children handed over to his sister, Janet Jackson, who will make sure they grow up away from the spotlight, a pal close to the singer tells The National Enquirer.

This comes on the heels of a bunch of conflicting reports, which have it either that Michael’s condition is only getting worse or, oppositely, that he is preparing for a string of live concerts this summer at London’s O2 Arena. The tabloid claims, citing unnamed but reportedly reliable sources, that Michael has already spoken to Janet about adopting Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael II, and that she has agreed to do it.

“Michael feels the end is near. He’s terrified that if he dies, his children will end up with his aging parents or his brothers. He knows that Janet will give his kids a mother’s love and see that they grow up away from the showbiz spotlight.” the so-called family friend tells the tabloid. “Michael is in bad shape. He has respiratory problems, heart palpitations, is losing weight rapidly and now he is worried that he may have contracted a killer flesh-eating disease. He has begged Janet to look after the kids.” the spy adds.

Michael Jackson has chosen Janet as the one to take care of his children once he’s no longer here because he doesn’t want them to grow up with his aging parents or his many siblings. Moreover, it is being pointed out, he wants the three kids to be raised away from the spotlight and, in this sense, there is no better person than Janet to do it, as she herself is barely seen in public when she really doesn’t want to be.

As for the singer’s health, the same pal reveals for The National Enquirer that his condition is getting worse with each day, despite the many efforts of the doctors. “He’s been visiting a Beverly Hills clinic receiving antibiotics through an intravenous drip. Michael has trouble walking and often has to use a wheelchair, and spends most of his days in bed, at the doctor’s office or in the bathroom.” the insider explains. Michael Jackson reportedly contracted the infection as he was having surgery on his nose, and it has now spread to most of his face and hands.

hummm
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:24:58 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

The National Enquirer is a tabloid magazine. Do not believe what they are saying. They lie and cheat the public. They are the number 1 tabloid magazine in the entire world. You saw Michael in TII into your eyes did he look he had a flesh eating disorder? Or his lungs were affected? I didn't so why believe this BS OF THE The National Enquirer.. This is what I have to say pure BS..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

did i hear ramone bain say in an interview something about questioning michael about whether or not he didn't want to update his will and he told her it was exactly as he wanted it? something along those lines.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."