Re: HOAX? nah .. it's over, let me explain why!
January 01, 2010, 04:48:54 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
To be honest, i find your post quite disrespectful, and clearly show you are not a true Michael Jackson fan, because if you were, you would know of the disguises he can pull off, he is probably with his children now, and even so, you have seen technology these days? easy to access via skype and webcam, so dont come on here with crap like that, go and post it in the section for those who think he may be dead because thats what that section is for. im disgusted. You don't know Michael, because if you did you would understand how highly intelligent he is , and how intelligent his children are. phhttt

I listen to Michael Jackson from the album OFF THE WALL, I love him like a brother!
Who are you to judge my heart?
I have all his albums, while the 12 inches he did, my only regret is not being a native English speaker to understand everything he wrote. (I'm french).
People like you who judge does not even deserve one attention.
To be a true fan must believe in 100 years?
No, I think it's you that lacks love to write about me and that's disrespectful! :?
Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:55:26 PM by michangelo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 04:51:09 PM
Please.. dudes.. you are depressing me.

I love Michael. I dont want to be on this Earth if he is not.

Ive just spent the last 48 hours in bed.  I didnt eat and i didnt go out.

I am depressed over all of this.  I just want closure.

I wish to know what has happened to Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 04:59:23 PM
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
To be honest, i find your post quite disrespectful, and clearly show you are not a true Michael Jackson fan, because if you were, you would know of the disguises he can pull off, he is probably with his children now, and even so, you have seen technology these days? easy to access via skype and webcam, so dont come on here with crap like that, go and post it in the section for those who think he may be dead because thats what that section is for. im disgusted. You don't know Michael, because if you did you would understand how highly intelligent he is , and how intelligent his children are. phhttt

to be honest?? If someone here has a change of heart that is their full right.To then call them "not a true fan" is more disrespectful than the original poster's post.To then say you're disgusted and that the OP is coming on here with "crap" is more disgusting then what the OP is saying. To then say"you don't know Michael because then you would understand how highly intelligent he is" shows that you lack some yourself imo
Don't get all fired up when someone says goodbye for the reasons they believe or no longer believe ...surely MJ himself advocated that all are entitled to their own opinions...
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 05:07:11 PM
Hello Michangelo,
Firstly happy 2010 to you and your family.
I would like to tell you how much I understand your reaction is natural.
But think of it this way:
Who set out to do what Michael did, to form their "death", knowing that he would have a much more restrained than it had before.
He knew that would be trapping for the world.
Do you really believe that Michael is meeting with the children may appear out of nowhere for the paparazzi?
The life Michael ran it, and it would be easier now that he.
If he has a plan a proposal, it will follow her to the end!
Now more than ever he will have to be very touching, until the right moment.
As it was a shock to the world this "death" sudden, his reappearance is further improved.
Will trigger all kinds of feelings of anger, frustration, excitement, questions, etc. ...
Now Michael Jackson is leaving clues, those fans really have discovered, and those who are skeptical, which are equal to these are Thomas think he is among us, it was in fact, they will be shocked, and these are Michangelo that will charge you, offend you, and why not say crucify him?
What we have to do is take our day to day, living our lives, we just know he is alive, it is because we read, we investigate are always looking for new things.
We know our bikes to the family practice and talk, we know that serious people in your life as if Diana Ross was present either at the moment, it certainly does not agree with what is being done, we know that nothing happened to the doctor, including this practice again!
Michael would not harm someone's life this way, leading to prison, that's enough what are making people suffer.
Could it be that Michael does not return, and it can even happen, I do not doubt anything.
Now my friend, until I prove to contráio dead he is not the same!

Sincerely! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 05:14:17 PM
Please........

I think it's not good when we dig up here ......
Each of us suffers, and it had been heavy 6 months and we have sweated blood, so to speak

I know it is hard and often do not know quite what to do, I also want only one thing to learn the truth one way or another!
We know we deserve what really happened is to be with MJ, we have not lied to us deserves that people think we are stupid.

I also have family and I neglect things if I spend hours every evening. (I have a husband and a daughter)

I know it's hard but I want to know what really happened!

MJ I can not simply be regarded as dead and over! If MJ is dead I want to know why damn it!
I want justice MJ has earned it, all those lies / Widersprüche.....ich can not tolerate it!

I fight my way through since June / July and I'm often very tired, but what do I do ... I'm glad to have you, yes, we have and we are a team right? One way or family? Please, no one is alone with these feelings!

I love you .... I do not know what else I can say
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2010, 06:08:47 PM
I am a very true real fan of MJ since he and me were childs, and I have to say that I share the feeling of Michelangelo, I begin the year with my head cooler and my heart hurting but I have to accept the fact of not seeing him any more, my logic, my common sense tells me it is impossible he is alive  :cry:

I read with really incredulity and indignation some comments I see on internet about this, I find it very cruel to play with the feelings of thousands of fans that are looking for information about a possible hoax, sometimes I feel that some people enjoy hurting us inventing false clues, photoshoping pictures to make us believe....so sad.

I will not give up looking for logic and intelligent comments about the possible hoax, I enjoy doing it because my heart sings when it happens, but I wish I will not read again silly clues and proofs of nothing, they have made me loose my hopes and it hurts.

Be carefull and dont trust in everybody, let your head talk to you, not only your heart. We all want he is alive but think what will happen into 6 months if he doesnt appear, will you be here discussing about Dave Dave and the ambulance picture?

I need my life back, I lose it on 25th june but now I am ready to enjoy him, we have sooo many videos, songs, interviews, pictures......he always will be alive, very alive into each of us.

And if one day he appears OHHHHHHHHHH my God, I will be soo happy. Meanwhile, if he decided to dissapear it is not a child game, so I feel I must respect him and maybe if we find a real clue, it is not good for him, I dont know.

Sorry for my bad english and for my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 06:13:50 PM
I hate to chime in because im really not even supposed to be posting here.. But let me say something

Michael's children havent even been photographed this holiday season..

We have a half barely there photo of the boys on december 16th getting a hair cut.

Paris has not been photographed since around December 6th and thats really the last time we saw all of them together..

Think about what you just said "A father can only go so long without his children".. Well we havent even really seen them, though no doubt of course a picture will pop up tomorrow, since they always seem to pop up when we mention not seeing them..

I hate to sound rude, but people thinking that Michael is going to make some EPIC come back only six months after it took him probably YEARS to put together is silly.

If your heart is telling you to move on and accept that he is gone, id suggest doing so for your own well being and peace of mind.. But just look at the big picture first :)

ok i'll shut up now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 06:18:06 PM
We all die.. It's a very natural part of life and nobody is exempt from it..

But when we die, it makes sense.. Even if we are murdered, things add up..

Think about it.. Really.. Forget all of what the "hoax" has taught you and go back to June 25th 2009 and fast forward to today... THINK about it.. Michael is dead?
Come on.. Use all of that knowledge and common sense.. That should really give you the most logical answer :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 08:15:37 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Please.. dudes.. you are depressing me.

I love Michael. I dont want to be on this Earth if he is not.

Ive just spent the last 48 hours in bed.  I didnt eat and i didnt go out.

I am depressed over all of this.  I just want closure.

I wish to know what has happened to Michael.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN PERFOMING FOR OVER FORTY YEARS 6 MONTHS IS NOT LONG TO REST DONT LOSE FAITH MJ IS WATCHING ;) HI MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 09:50:50 PM
gosh i am feeling so bad right now :( ....u guyz if he wants to dissappear forever then why are we trying to figure him out? if we figure him out then people can get to him and hurt him all over again...i keep thinking we are being selfish by wanting him inthe public eye just for our satisfaction, if its not what he wants anymore then why are we trying to do this?

now what if he is really dead? are we being disrespectful on his death, to his family, children, and other fans? do we really need to just let go and just stop trying to figure it all out and just enjoy the memories he has given us through his music and interviews? I feel like...he isn't going to come back. i miss him too much to keep feeding my mind saying he is alive...and then what spring comes and he doesn't show? then we going to say well next season he will? its just going to be a forever thing... i very stressful.

I am still going to get on here everyday and search but I have this strange feeling that he may never show again because he dead/hiding forever. but i will still get on here because i want this so badly to be true...that he is still alive... but i feel i am not being very respectful and letting him RIP if he really is resting  :cry:  Michael I Love you, I really do, I'm afraid i will never let this go...its a life changing thing for me...Thank you for everything you have done...You taught me so much. Now i am spreading the love L.O.V.E....Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 10:04:34 PM
that was not him during halloween it couldnt have been...i was thinking a worker because no one else could have masks on...and i know MJ wouldnt reveal his ID so universal studios would let him lol i can just see it... Michael:" Hey  can i please where this mask? You see, I hoaxed my death so I don't want anyone to know its me." Manager: " oh well fine by me, and i swear i won't tell press this awesome news for a big bundle of money!"  palease it couldnt have been MJ. unless the mask rule is untrue because that was the only thing that swayed my mind on that halloween video ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

January 01, 2010, 10:12:08 PM
all I am going to say is Cheryl Crow said that she had hoped he just staged a way out.  I admit, some things get silly here but behind every silly thing is a chance for us to make real connections.  One thing leads to another.   Take a break for a while...this will still be going on and on and on...just keep your heart open.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 10:58:17 PM
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"
I hate to chime in because im really not even supposed to be posting here.. But let me say something

We have a half barely there photo of the boys on december 16th getting a hair cut.

Paris has not been photographed since around December 6th and thats really the last time we saw all of them together..

Think about what you just said "A father can only go so long without his children".. Well we havent even really seen them, though no doubt of course a picture will pop up tomorrow, since they always seem to pop up when we mention not seeing them..

I hate to sound rude, but people thinking that Michael is going to make some EPIC come back only six months after it took him probably YEARS to put together is silly.

If your heart is telling you to move on and accept that he is gone, id suggest doing so for your own well being and peace of mind.. But just look at the big picture first :)

ok i'll shut up now!

Who are you to own this information? I see you're registered after my topic
... the dates you reported how they come?

And that means: (I hate to chime in because im really not even supposed to be posting here
 .. But let me say something )...???

We'd say you're a photographer? ... really interesting! We want more! :D

Secondly to all, I know Michael will not come back after 6 months,
but a small clue in this period would have been welcome .. even a blurry photo would make the case.
I know I'm selfish, I know ... but I appreciate your comments, Thank you to all of you.

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:14:07 PM
Have you ever thought that maybe his life and his kids lives were in danger so he had to separate himself from them for their own safety?  Maybe as a parent he made the ultimate sacrifice. Which would explain why he made a point to show his kids just a few weeks before he faked his death. Maybe someone threatened their lives and to protect them he had to be away from them for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 11:15:24 PM
Quote from: "michangelo"
Quote from: "Justlettingyouknow"

ok i'll shut up now!

Who are you to own this information? I see you're registered after my topic
... the dates you reported how they come?

And that means: (I hate to chime in because im really not even supposed to be posting here
 .. But let me say something )...???

We'd say you're a photographer? ... really interesting! We want more! :D

Secondly to all, I know Michael will not come back after 6 months,
but a small clue in this period would have been welcome .. even a blurry photo would make the case.
I know I'm selfish, I know ... but I appreciate your comments, Thank you to all of you.

L.O.V.E

I just meant that i was banned so I shouldnt be posting. Im nobody special..

But honestly dont give up.. We've come to far :).. Please believe.. I can promise you that its worth it to at least belive and keep hope alive

But if its unhealthy and you cant function because of this.. let it go.. take a break for awhile and walk away.. Even if its for good

You are a father and you have your own life to live for yourself and your children.. Michael Jackson faking his death should NOT be your priority..

To the person who state they dont want to live in a world with MJ.. I strongly suggest that you seek some professional help and I mean that only in the kindest of ways.. That is NOT healthy..

This isnt about us..  People do things because they have to.. But you cant let it consume you like this.. Its selfish to Michael actually...

If its affecting you like this.. Leave it alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions