julietTopic starter

The Veritas Project
January 04, 2010, 06:37:11 AM
I don't know if this was posted already.  I want to share what I've found and really needs a good reading.  Here's the link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here is the table of contents :

The Veritas Project
 Prologue

Part I: Anatomy of a Scam

Part II: Tom Sneddon - A Strange Obsession

Part III: Diane Dimond - Paragon of Deceit

Part IV: Jury Pool Tainting, Gag Order Style

Epilogue
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

Re: The Veritas Project
January 04, 2010, 06:41:25 AM
Here is the epilogue for a starter, then for the chart and other parts, you can check the link.

Epilogue

To say that all of Michael Jackson’s enemies have converged in Santa Barbara might be an understatement. Contrary to the flimsy observations of the likes of paperboy Dan Abrams of “The Dan Abrams Show” as well as those of media ho Diane Dimond, this is a setup, folks. Just take a look at our chart below. One would have to suffer from cataracts not to see the “pattern” of conspiracy perpetrated against Jackson, not by him.

From the very beginning, the 2003 case against Michael Jackson looked like a bad rerun of 1993 with essentially the same cast of ridiculous characters:

Click on the image to view how the following people are connected to one another.

When persons involved with this project first resolved to do it, we took it on with the sole purpose of reporting what mainstreaming media appears to be afraid to report. For reasons still not clear (alright we think we know why), few if any news/media outlets have even touched on the subject of the suspicious involvement of virtually the same players from the 1993 allegations in the latest case against Mr. Jackson. It is our hope that persons reading this report will take the time to ponder what we have found, process the information, and decide for themselves. We are particularly hopeful that journalists interested in reporting the story as objectively as possible will consider this modest offering and perhaps decide to investigate both sides of the case for themselves. All we can do is hope.

The Veritas Project
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

Re: The Veritas Project
January 04, 2010, 06:50:51 AM
Veritas means truth in Latin if I am not mistaken, I slept during most of my classes  :D ..
But I don´t understand what a book title has to do with Michael, it is also an Christian project!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions