SeeTopic starter

Back question...
January 01, 2010, 04:31:14 PM
Do any of you remember Back??? I wanted to know if he had been posting anything lately.... thankssss :D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(a link wher he was discussed....I think it was Pammy who followed him, don't know if she is here though.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Back question...
January 01, 2010, 08:10:12 PM
I remember him. I never heard of him again. But i am almost 100% sure that he believes Michael is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SeeTopic starter

January 03, 2010, 03:16:31 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"
I remember him. I never heard of him again. But i am almost 100% sure that he believes Michael is dead.

Thank you for your replay... That really sucks, I hoped that Back would know!
But then again, he sounded like he new Michael to weird he prompted the 7day theorie and now it is unfolding he backs down, weirdddd!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 12:06:36 AM
Quote from: "See"
Quote from: "Nakiska"

Thank you for your replay... That really sucks, I hoped that Back would know!
But then again, he sounded like he new Michael to weird he prompted the 7day theorie and now it is unfolding he backs down, weirdddd!
it is weird! Many thought that he was Michael himself lol
But after a while he disapeared and then he reappeared but was writing things that sounded like Michael really did passed away. Some people think that the second time that Back appeared it was someone else pretending to be him, because he was well known on the forums.
He started posting criptic messages years ago...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SeeTopic starter

January 04, 2010, 06:13:15 AM
Wow... Nakisa thank you so much... Why did these ppl think it was not the real Back do you know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

January 04, 2010, 07:41:51 AM
He posted yesterday about Murray:

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justice WILL be served on the

perpetrators of this contrived circumstance.

Michael Jackson very much deserves it.......and shall receive!

It doesn't matter the time interval or smoke-screened projections and barriers erected to usurp this occurrence.

Etch it to stone.......They will face accountability!

Perhaps the FEDs will feel so inclined to lend the LAPD another one of its "hands" in a matter that actually warrants it.

perhaps.......

Keep WATCHIN'.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 09:15:42 AM
Quote from: "See"
Wow... Nakisa thank you so much... Why did these ppl think it was not the real Back do you know!
you are welcome :D
I'm not sure what was the exact reason people thought it might not be him the second time. I think it has to do with the fact that everything that he wrote a few years ago sounded like he knew about the hoax, but after Michael passed he disappeared from the forums and reapperead talking about murder.
Maybe it is the same Back. Maybe it is not. We would have to compare the writing style to know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SeeTopic starter

January 04, 2010, 11:25:40 AM
Quote from: "magic"
He posted yesterday about Murray:

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray to Avoid Murder Charge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justice WILL be served on the

perpetrators of this contrived circumstance.

Michael Jackson very much deserves it.......and shall receive!

It doesn't matter the time interval or smoke-screened projections and barriers erected to usurp this occurrence.

Etch it to stone.......They will face accountability!

Perhaps the FEDs will feel so inclined to lend the LAPD another one of its "hands" in a matter that actually warrants it.

perhaps.......

Keep WATCHIN'.......

Thank you magic... and welcome to the forum (I see it's your first post up here  :D ) Could you post a few more post of Back please to make a conpareson like Nakisa said...
Reading this post however; I do thing that this is the Back we have been investigating... but we will know more if we can conpare a few more, thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

January 04, 2010, 11:51:07 AM
Hi and thanks for the welcome! I'm afraid I'm not very forum literate but here is the original post from 2006 about the "Seven day Theory":

"tHE SUN RISES amidst the clouds, breaking the thickest of the wild blue yonder's momentary scab. It's a brighter day once the scab fickles and dissapates to matter. As the earth continues its' axis rotation, day to night, night to day, the human beings of said planet witness the continuance of the trance we call time. Time is of the essence, so they say. Time is the checkmate of life. Forever spinning in this globe-cast of many different elements, there comes a tIME when time itself takes a backseat to the mOMENT. We, as intelligent beings, decipher and choose when to allow the moment to suspend time. As with the Killuminatti, iN tHEORY, 72 hours previous the logic of a mOment etched within a 7 day theory, is possible, but only tIme will tell.Some things aren't meant for easy translation. But over tIme, it's possible to clearly see the light, if the mOMENT warrants. As the world turns and the clocks spin infinitely, tick tock tick tock, kEEP track of time and please kEEP WATCHIN'..............

relapse...back @ Jun 25 2006, 11:54 PM............post Today, 10:06 PM.. 1+6=7
62 ..76...813...21

1+1=2....5+4=9
2+5=7
29--> 9-2=7

whatever happened to mystery777......
"

Although this has now been deleted from MJJCommunity, there are some threads that still have some quotes. Back started a thread called "Of a theory or a vision" on 11/18 that people took as he was dead but I'm not so sure so I keep watching!

"As one who embodies "vision" past 20/20, occurrences of the future are often "experienced". But many times this "experience" comes in the form of internal jolts, indicative of something of great significance. Séance hoaxes are not applicable.There are tIMEs when details are sparse, but abundant enough to "see" the grandness, just as it was in this magnetism towards the tHeOrY of sEVEN.

Exit Angel Gabriel----enter Angel Michael

Luke 1:36

"And in the sixth month the angel (Gabri)el was sent from God unto a city......
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph..."
And in the sixth month the angel (Micha)el was “statused” by God in a city...(of Angels)
.........espoused to a man whose name was Joseph.

On 6-25-09, tIME took a literal backseat to the mOMENt. I could always "see" a Silhouette on a Grand-stage, once again taking over the World. Perhaps also parallel in holding to our proclamation that this was NOT a "comeback", but a take-over. This was it. And in a thunderous sense,----- it was. It just didn't dawn on me that that Grand Stage would be in the Heavens; A visual Staple-d to the Center of our minds for all eternity.

Physically--no more, but with us in an eternal Angelic presence. We witnessed the beginning of this transfer on 7/7 of this historical year.

As History has shown, reflected through the books and logics of many faiths, Prophets do and have walked amongst us. They have sometimes been Angels in the temporary casts of both tIME and human flesh. And in their allotted tIME, their purposes have most often been message DeLIVErance.

In the separation of major tIME factions in our planetary HiStory, specifically Birth of Christ (BC) To nearly 2009 years post his physical exit (AD), there's only one other Worldly figure that has been bestowed the powers to reach EVERY corner of the globe. And that Heavenly Gift was the Incomparable Michael Jackson.

2+5, The days of Christ and Michael.

Although many other Great Worldly figures, ranging from Martin to Mother Teresa, have graced this Earth with soul driven purposes that have benefited humanity, there have ONLY been two who have been subjected to literal crucifixions; before, during and after their deaths. And even in the face of these crucifixions, they both maintained hearts filled with love, sensitivity and care for all man/woman-kind. They carried rare emotional connections to and concerns for every single poor and sick person on the planet; Especially the children. They were in-tune with the necessary nurturance that this magnificent creation we inhabit requires for survival. They both never stopped giving and wanting to give more! They even carried compassion and hope for those who were consumed with evil and sought to do them both harm. An EXTREME rarity!

Christ was the savior of lives once as a physical being
So too was Michael Jackson.
I’m sure there are “many” here on this very board who can attest to that. My word itself does not have to be taken as conclusive. The proof will be provided through acknowledgement.

Throughout the decades of the modern tIMEs we live, many Great figures have suffered untIMEly demises. Deep reflection of these occurrences will or should give you great pause. The easiest approach up until about 20 years ago was always by the bullet. What changed the trend? Well, along came awareness, suspicion, and non-acceptance of "stories" that carry potholes in logic. Thus, it demanded a necessity for more elaborate plans of execution that are now used as a means of thwarting the full truth. This process had to be in magnification ten fold in order to end the physical existence of the most famous person walking this Earth. Many OTHER attempts had failed, even though they left enormous wounds. You see, evil always goes for the jugular by attacking a person's greatest strength. Michael Jackson's greatest strength was pure love. The antagonist of such a principle is hate. So they used that pure love and coupled it with another of his strengths towards healing and caring for sick children to formulate perhaps the most wickedly contrived fiction in history. The goal was to create the most egregious of perceptions and marvel with pleasure and amusement at its historically noted difficulty to disprove. But I'm of the vision that this stain too shall be removed in due course. In fact, I have intuition that the subject of the first narrative has already, years ago, righted that wrong behind the scenes. For that individual or even those of his acquaintance, who are ambivalent about the “open” approach & legalities, these initials (T-M) are your "key". Trust ME!

Though the hands of tIME still move incrementally, tick-tock, tick-tock, it is quickly running thin on the 2 decade long, elaborate planning that culminated in this execution. I can now understand that "vision" of 6/25/06 relapse", with CLARITY. This is no conspiracy theory! However, believe as you may. But believing and knowing--- are two different things.

Arms, wrist and feet. Bludgeoned through the veins.
Arms, wrist and feet, Poisoned through the veins.
Two different Kings, with different Reigns.
And The End result shall be the same.

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

Mr. Jackson--- you know I still have your back--- until my end.
Connected

KEEP Watchin'.......

"This is my planet. You're ONE of Us" --- The Greatest"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

magic

January 04, 2010, 12:00:17 PM
Here's another one posted 10/24/09 that seemed odd:

Re: Katherine Jackson: Statement About Attorney

Ms. Brown

You can take solace in the fact that Ms Jackson and those three Angelics will be just fine...when all the smoke clears.

Light is very much needed in these times of "darkness"

Keep WATCHIN'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SeeTopic starter

January 04, 2010, 12:37:36 PM
Thank you magic... :D  this is alot of interesting information that will take some time to understand LOL... but I am looking into them thank you again... btw why did they delete the post was there some kind of commotion among the memebers of the forum???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions