blankets mj doll
January 01, 2010, 05:18:22 PM
was it dressed up in his ghosts outfit with white shirt long hair down and black trousers kinda clue? just thought of it thats all thinking of everything!! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: blankets mj doll
January 01, 2010, 05:42:26 PM
It was black or white costume
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 01, 2010, 05:46:03 PM
Blanket is the one i worry about so much.

I pray he is MJs biological son as he doesnt even know who his mother is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 05:48:01 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Who cares who's son is as long as he's a Jackson and Michael takes/took care of him ..i don't get your point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 05:52:35 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

Who cares who's son is as long as he's a Jackson and Michael takes/took care of him ..i don't get your point.

I understand what you are saying, but it is human nature to be curious about where you come from.  All human beings as they become older will be curious as to where their biological origins are from.  A lot of adopted kids go on this search when they are old enough.

I feel that at least the older two children know who their biological mother is... Blanket does not.  He is alone and apart from his siblings in that respect.

And if Blanket is not biologically MJs then he will not know who is mother is, nor his father.

That is bound to cause a whole host of questions and insecurities.

I feel that there are two outcomes for these children... either they will grow up and shun the public eye and become rounded and happy adults.

Or they will go off the rails in a spectacular style.

Look at Lisa Marie Presley.. she also suffered a lot from the early death of her father and spent the most of her teenage years and adulthood hooked on drugs and drifting from one bad relationship to another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 05:56:28 PM

I understand what you are saying, but it is human nature to be curious about where you come from.  All human beings as they become older will be curious as to where their biological origins are from.  A lot of adopted kids go on this search when they are old enough.

I feel that at least the older two children know who their biological mother is... Blanket does not.  He is alone and apart from his siblings in that respect.

And if Blanket is not biologically MJs then he will not know who is mother is, nor his father.

I feel that there are two outcomes for these children... either they will grow up and shun the public eye and become rounded and happy adults.

Look at Lisa Marie Presley.. she also suffered a lot from the early death of her father and spent the most of her teenage years and adulthood hooked on drugs and drifting from one bad relationship to another.

What about Angelina Jolie's kids ? Madonna's? And let me tell you Nicole Richie is adopted by Lionel Richie...that didn't change a thing  she still loves her daddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 06:00:30 PM
Im not saying that they dont love their daddy... i just think that with all these allegations and theories swirling... if Mj did abuse drugs...  if they really are not biologically his.. i think that will have big affects on them psychologically.

Maddonnas and Angelina jolies children are adopted so they will be able to trace their adopted parents when they are old enough and learn of their origins and the reason they were adopted.

If Michael really has took the riddle of these childrens conceptions to the grave, then i think that spells trouble for these three.. and i think Blanket will have the most trouble of all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2010, 06:03:22 PM
Im not saying that they dont love their daddy... i just think that with all these allegations and theories swirling... if Mj did abuse drugs...  if they really are not biologically his.. i think that will have big affects on them psychologically.

Maddonnas and Angelina jolies children are adopted so they will be able to trace their adopted parents when they are old enough and learn of their origins and the reason they were adopted.

If Michael really has took the riddle of these childrens conceptions to the grave, then i think that spells trouble for these three.. and i think Blanket will have the most trouble of all.

I agree with you to a certain extent, you make some really good point. But I do think there is a lot of things the kids know which we don't which makes perfect sense really. I think and hope they know who their mother is, though this is nothing worth telling the whole world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

January 01, 2010, 06:07:17 PM
I know we should discuss the doll .
The thing is if a neighbour tells me that i am adopted i'll ask my mother/father to tell me all the truth...to me is better to hear things from them than from others who hate and disrespect my parents.Media is was always hateful and i am sure they don't care about those "news".Since they were born the truth has been said to them :who they are...who is good who is bad...they live in an entertainment family how could they not know? (i'm speaking from my point of view)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 04:02:19 AM
Good points. Studies have shown that people who were adopted tend to search for their biological families when they feel as if they were lacking something or are in need of closure. Using Nicole Richie as an example, she couldn't have imagined a better upbringing. Lionel is her dad--and she speaks of no one else. That's all that matters.  

Off topic, when I saw Blanket with the doll I thought "Isn't he little old to be playing with dolls...". I could be wrong, I mean for some boys it could be the norm. The boys that I was raised with tonka truck and hot wheels types.

What about Angelina Jolie's kids ? Madonna's? And let me tell you Nicole Richie is adopted by Lionel Richie...that didn't change a thing  she still loves her daddy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2011, 05:25:59 AM
There is absolutley no way he isn't Michael's biologically,he is the image of him.
Eyes never lie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 22, 2011, 04:25:01 PM
Joe always said "he is a Jackson" but from which Jackson?

Never mind, Michael Jackson is his father, biologically or not, Blanket called him Daddy I believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 22, 2011, 08:20:37 PM
Blanket seems to like action figures; I've seen him holding them in several different pictures.  He even had one in his hand during the Oprah interview.

Regarding the Michael doll at the Memorial, I have always figured that he had that for comfort.  Blanket appeared to be very scared at the Memorial, and I am sure he didn't quite understand what was happening, so having Michael with him (in a sense) most likely made him feel a little better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 23, 2011, 12:04:01 PM
All this discussion of who is or is not child's biological mother is a private matter for Michael, if nobody knows that's because Michael wants to let it be, is not nobody's business, I think Michael knows how to handle his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions