WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • 39 Replies
  • 1309 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:48:42 PM
Hi guys. I've started to hear a lot about someone with the name of JCC. I think that person is giving clues about Michael too. I wonder where you guys or if you've heard about him/her?

I made research about JCC on the net and I found this page. Pls check it out. Someone made an interview with JCC and here is her answer to the question.

2. You've loved many a lovely lady, and some have speculated that you even had a brief affair with Michael Jackson. What's your bag? How do you get into, and out of, and inside of, the pants of the celebrity industry? How big of an ego does it give you, and even moreso, how bad does it burn when you pee?

Great question. I have a thing for celebs. yeah they love me. as you know, I was a supporter of the "Caravan of Love" I didn't have a sexual affair with Mike per say, but we did get talking on message boards and started a whole campaing in Santa Clarita to save his butt. I love Mike as a good friend..he's a real talented kid, and did you know he loves Star Wars? Oh yeah, we could talk star wars all day long. Ego helps, and celebrities can tell about you, you know if you are just after their money or fame?..but I keep it real. they are just people, like us.
Of course I became an internet sensation with my Natalie Portman story. I'm sure many have read it, you should know i've got death threats for that..there's lots of haters out there.But Nat will never, ever forget me. She was love struck and captured by my charm. and to this day we still send eachother e-mails.


Here is the link of the page: http://www.politicalforum.com/off-topic ... w-jcc.html

Any ideas who this JCC is and where is she giving the clues about Michael?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline naomifury

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 98
    • Show only replies by naomifury

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't believe any of this.... it's just strange. I don't know who this person is or who they are pretending to be. Very strange
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"You know that L.O.V.E. survives, so we can rock forever on."


"Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel."

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:55:39 PM
From what you have posted i would guess this person is a man?????  "you have loved many a lovely lady"... so he is a guy!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Secret Dove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 412
    • Show only replies by Secret Dove

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 09:59:12 PM
JCC is a FAKE! I've had dealings with this person. :roll:  They claim to be Michael and they give out "clues" that don't mean anything.  I believe it's either a girl or her friend that's behind JCC. JCC also goes under the name BlingPP, HiddenTreasure, Superbot & who knows what else.  :roll:

I'm not trying to be not nice, I want people who believe this person to know that they're fake. It's all a game and a sick one!! This person and others who pretend to be Michael, when their not, need professional help!  :!:  :!:  :!:  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! http://www.politicalforum.com/off-topic ... w-jcc.html

Any ideas who this JCC is and where is she giving the clues about Michael?
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! http://www.politicalforum.com/off-topic ... w-jcc.html

Any ideas who this JCC is and where is she giving the clues about Michael?
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Sorry for spending your time but I have heard a lot about someone JCC lately and people say that she/he gives nice clues. That's the reason why I asked. You don't need to roll your eyes. I didn't make a negative post here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:17:06 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OH MY BLOODY GOD...   IVE JUST READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND JCC IS...  jedi council community

iVE JUST WASTED TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK.

Sorry for spending your time but I have heard a lot about someone JCC lately and people say that she/he gives nice clues. That's the reason why I asked. You don't need to roll your eyes. I didn't make a negative post here.

I know you didnt.. but read the whole thread on the link you gave.. go to page two.

JCC is not a real person.... its a star wars site... JCC is jedi council community!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:20:02 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OH MY BLOODY GOD...   IVE JUST READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND JCC IS...  jedi council community

iVE JUST WASTED TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK.

Sorry for spending your time but I have heard a lot about someone JCC lately and people say that she/he gives nice clues. That's the reason why I asked. You don't need to roll your eyes. I didn't make a negative post here.

I know you didnt.. but read the whole thread on the link you gave.. go to page two.

JCC is not a real person.... its a star wars site... JCC is jedi council community!!!!!

I know I read it before I posted it. JCC can be a person or a community. I wrote there is someone with the user name JCC on the forums that give clues about the hoax. And when I made a research about JCC, I found this one talking about Michael. Could this be the person giving the clues? That's what I thought only.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shout

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 560
    • Show only replies by Shout

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:22:05 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OH MY BLOODY GOD...   IVE JUST READ THE WHOLE THREAD AND JCC IS...  jedi council community

iVE JUST WASTED TEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I WILL NEVER GET BACK.

Lifetime is very precious. I want to comfort you  ;)  I hope you understand my joke :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:22:21 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
There was someone a long time ago named JCC.. believe it stood for Joke Calms China ..or something like that .. the person did give clues.. whether or not they were true .. I dunno .. I don't know if the person your referring to is the same person .. I always had the impression that JCC was male .. but that doesn't mean they were

Hmmm Joke Calms China is an interesting name because when you change the places of the letters you get Michael Jackson. Where was that person giving clues? On a forum?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:28:35 PM
I don't get why people are trying to jump on each other. I was trying find out something. If it doesn't look like important to you, just leave the post. You don't need to roll your eyes or make negative posts to it. You hurt others with your behaviours.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:51:27 PM by LiberianGirl »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:29:21 PM
yes on the old MJHD
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:33:54 PM
@Liberiangirl  Please chill out.  Im not jumping on you and i appreciate your contributions.

I just saw the Jedi Community thing and flipped out.  Im very tetchy 6 months on.   :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:38:07 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
yes on the old MJHD

wow did any of the clues he gave became true, I mean did he know anything earlier? I wonder if that was Michael himself :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:40:54 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
@Liberiangirl  Please chill out.  Im not jumping on you and i appreciate your contributions.

I just saw the Jedi Community thing and flipped out.  Im very tetchy 6 months on.   :lol:

Michael is a Star Wars fan so he could be in that Jedi Community as well or we can see him in a Jedi disguise  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:42:20 PM
Can any of the older members answer this for liberiangirl? I started visiting the site after JCC ... I think he/she was banned .. but I did hear a lot of talk about JCC .. I am not sure if any of his clues were true
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:45:11 PM
Imagine if Michael Jackson got banned...  lmao
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:45:36 PM
I found this old post from JCC ..

JOKE CALMS CHINA POSTS:

am a very close London based friend of MJ.
I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.

Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
***
I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
***
I will still be here on 1st August 2009
I must go now.
***
Colour of flowers
***
German banquetting hall August 1st 2009
***
Colour of flowers
Germany
Oodless of press

Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this.
***
Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.
People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
Germany is the key.
***
I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country.
Keep faith
The sweetest river in Germania
***
Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ
***
Sunshine boat games
...
***
I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ
***
TMZ
...
***
PRUH
***
||||||| |||\||||\|||
Censorship
***
hundred cremators
***
the sun that shines on everyone
***
princess grace
***
mourn small flowers
***
Dominate insociable thieving.
***
Overjoyed helping crudities
***
Alert steel thickhead
***
OLD FOOL BACK ON EARTH

Hope I helped
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline LiberianGirl

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:56:04 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
I found this old post from JCC ..

JOKE CALMS CHINA POSTS:

am a very close London based friend of MJ.
I am not prepared to say too much but a few people on this site are very close to the truth with what they are speculating.

Everything will become clear soon, trust MJ.
***
I cannot reveal too much at this present time but I can tell you, MJ is happy now.
***
I will still be here on 1st August 2009
I must go now.
***
Colour of flowers
***
German banquetting hall August 1st 2009
***
Colour of flowers
Germany
Oodless of press

Really this is all I can say, I have said too much already.
From this you can work it out, you just have to research and put together a few other things on this.
***
Please understand the sensitive nature of this issue.
People could go to prison can you see my reason for being so secretive.
Germany is the key.
***
I shall not be able to post very often as I will be travelling out of the country.
Keep faith
The sweetest river in Germania
***
Hello everybody, I have now landed at my set destination.
Things are progressing well and everything is according to plan.
shhh! The worthier, over-fed patient
Trust MJ
***
Sunshine boat games
...
***
I am being silenced and maybe its for the best.
The heat is on and the circle is closing tighter.
May the sun set on the darkest grass.
Trust MJ
***
TMZ
...
***
PRUH
***
||||||| |||\||||\|||
Censorship
***
hundred cremators
***
the sun that shines on everyone
***
princess grace
***
mourn small flowers
***
Dominate insociable thieving.
***
Overjoyed helping crudities
***
Alert steel thickhead
***
OLD FOOL BACK ON EARTH

Hope I helped

Yes, you did. Thank you very much hon :)

I don't know if the same JCC is around still but it seems like he's still giving clues but I don't know on which forum he is. But people believes in JCC. I don't know why tho. That's the reason why I made this post and thank you so much again for your help :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Chance

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 250
    • Show only replies by Chance

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 10:59:19 PM
Welcome... and yes a lot of ppl believed in JCC
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline neverlandprincess

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 607
    • Show only replies by neverlandprincess
    • http://www.facebook.com/danie.bethune1?ref=profile

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?

  • on: January 01, 2010, 11:04:36 PM
JCC posted alot (or was reposted I dont remember) on the old MJHD and the old MJHD back up forum.  It did not stand for Jedi Council Committee. It was Joker Calms China (get the scrambling of Michael Jackson there). Gave many clues through stories/poetry...I think "Germany is the key" was one of them. Some followed for a while and I really dont know what happened,if they quit posting or what. I think when I got on the forum I was so overwhelmed I didnt really understand what was going on with him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »