melodyTopic starter

Zeitgeist: Not what it seems?
January 02, 2010, 12:07:08 AM
For the sake of synthesizing information for ourselves, I present a documentary who questions the purpose and intentions behind the well-known documentary Zeitgeist. This documentary accuses the creators of Zeitgeist of partaking in the "New Age Movement", the religion (so to speak) of the illuminati's New World Order.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Notable Topics:
- Theosophy: the philosophy behind the New World Order and Zeitgeist

- Linking "The Venus Project" to the God of the Theosophists (Lucifer).

- Alleging that illuminati whistle blowers expose information about the secret society (and esoteric symbolism) only to gain your trust and then indoctrinate their ideas onto you.

- The parallels between Marxism and Zeitgeist: Addendum; how denouncing freetrade and religion would allow for the implementation of the New World Order.

Disclaimer: I felt as if this documentary gave off a pro-religion vibe, but do not let it deter you from the information it presents. I myself am not an adherent of any religious doctrine, but did find myself enticed by these "New Age" practices. This documentary made me think twice and that's all I ask and hope it does for you.
Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:44:50 PM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Zeitgeist: Not what it seems?
January 09, 2010, 09:39:12 PM
Thank you for posting this! I found it VERY interesting. Heads up to anybody thinking about watching it (and I do recommend it), make sure you've got some time to sit because it's long (over an hour).

About half way through, I started hearing familiar nonsense that I was actually taught as fact in College in both my History and Religion classes (though I didn't know where these ideas came from at the time). Proof that this guy is right about "their" move to infiltrate the education system.  BTW I also recommend watching his other film, "Zeitgeist Part One Exposed", (witch I immediately watched after finishing this one). It's just more about how false and fabricated the New Age teaching is.

I have long been aware of "their" intention to destroy Christianity. being a Christian myself, I've paid close attention to the whittling away that has been going on against this Faith.

This video also cleared some things up for me regarding the freemasons which I haven't been able to straighten out. All in all, a very informative and helpful film. So glad you posted it.
Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 01:09:07 PM by DarkYetLovely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Doesn\'t it remind you of fish who say they\'re thirsty?"

Sarahli

Re: Zeitgeist: Not what it seems?
January 10, 2010, 11:08:15 AM
Yes I also think that these films have been made to discredit religion which is the goal of the NWO. By exposing real facts about conspiracies as for the 9/11 they want people to think that religion is also something fake created by men to control people, theory which I totally disagree with. They melt or put in parallel the topic of conspiracy with the one of religion to make a mixture, to create confusion, which finally bring people to think that religion is also a conspiracy. My faith in God is stronger than everything and the plot was just too obvious to me when I saw the movie.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."