MashMike

To MJlover

Never give up,i dunno how many people believe that Michael is alive in America or other different Europian countries,but i should say that in my country 99% of the population believes that Michael is alive,whomever i meet and i just pronounce M.J.'s name (i say nothing about the hoax yet),they just say"You know what?M/J/ is alive,it's almost a fact".U know these people are not even fans,are not much aware of what's goin' on in show-businesss,but all of them are convinced about it,it's a real madness :)  :) and i feel so happy when i regularly hear such statements,even on our  chennals his death hoax has been discussed and confirmed thousands of times.The entire Armenia does believe and is convinced that The King of Pop-Michael Jackson faked his death cause of millions of reasons and IS ALIVE!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

The National Photo Group sold the ambulance photo to ET first, not TMZ.

I still don't know, where there were two ambulances. Could anybody show me the proof, exept that strangely cut Hollywood TV footage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What if Michael Jackson really is dead?
January 01, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
Quote from: "angel"
I  agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone.  I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside.  I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes!  He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

We're people from all around the world. We have different cultures, different religions, different nationalities. But you know what? We all find and see the same clues! If I was the only one who finds a clue, that would make me feel if I'm making things up myself but hundreds of people find and see the same clues which make those clues FACTS! So relax pls, Michael is alive, he's still on this planet. So if you want to scream pls do it. I've already done it in a MJ group which has 124.000 members on FB lol  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 09:33:38 PM by LiberianGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone. I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside. I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes! He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

We're people from all around the world. We have different cultures, different religions, different nationalities. But you know what? We all find and see the same clues! If I was the only one who finds a clue, that would make me feel if I'm maing things up myself but hundreds of people find and see the same clues which make those clues FACTS! So relax pls, Michael is alive, he's still on this planet. So if you want to scream pls do it. I've already done it in a MJ group which has 124.000 members on FB lol :mrgreen:

awww ... nice post ..  :lol:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Quote from: "LavdHim"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I agree...sometimes I wonder if I'm just using the death hoax theory as a coping mechanism for my grief. It sort of shifted my focus on to a hope instead of the pain of knowing he is gone. I was looking for something, anything to get past the emptiness I felt inside. I just want something concrete, you know, something that will make us sit up and scream, "Yes! He is alive, he is still on this planet; we still have him!"

We're people from all around the world. We have different cultures, different religions, different nationalities. But you know what? We all find and see the same clues! If I was the only one who finds a clue, that would make me feel if I'm maing things up myself but hundreds of people find and see the same clues which make those clues FACTS! So relax pls, Michael is alive, he's still on this planet. So if you want to scream pls do it. I've already done it in a MJ group which has 124.000 members on FB lol :mrgreen:

awww ... nice post ..  :lol:  8-)

Of course I became the "craziest" member of the group but who cares? I like to be the crazy girl as long as I know the truth with all my heart :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions