Chance

Re: WHO'S THIS JCC?
January 01, 2010, 11:09:03 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I also remember that Joker Calms China NEVER said they were Michael and I think that as they got "net" noteriety that fake JCCs started popping up...this may be why the original has dropped out of site.

god that would be sad if JCC was for real .. and all the fake's scared him away
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

January 02, 2010, 12:54:20 AM
Every one has a style of talking that is uniquely them.. Pay attention to the way they write.. Their wording, even when they are trying to be "cryptic" I am also a professional Tarot Card Reader and I read on him LMAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 02, 2010, 05:41:14 AM
The real JCC is long gone... he/she was banned from the forum after he/she left some clues...! He never claimed to be anybody. Because he was upsetting the people on the old MJDH forum he got banned and never came back again. After that alot of ppl claimed to be JCC but non of them was the real one..
Even though he left all these clues to look into germany and stuff... non of his clues were ever figured out maney looked into germany and investegated but never came up with something good...
JCC came out in the beginning of everything so I always thought it was a way to lead the investigation in a different way...
BTW he was never on the forum, only on the chat... Ow and another member opend a new forum because she claimed she had contact with the real JCC... ria I believe it was...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

January 02, 2010, 08:03:35 AM
I also remember that Joker Calms China NEVER said they were Michael and I think that as they got "net" noteriety that fake JCCs started popping up...this may be why the original has dropped out of site.
If it's of some help, I was on MJHD when JokecalmsChina first appeared. He gave some clues and people believed him later, because he talked something about a castle - and later they reported the Viena tribute, that didn't happen, but was supposed to take place in a castle. That's one of the reasons that made some people give him some credibility. As neverlandprincess said, the fake JcCs started poping up after this, and then I've lost sight of the original one, so I don't have enough information to figure out if this person was really just a joke or not. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:12:04 PM
JCC posted alot (or was reposted I dont remember) on the old MJHD and the old MJHD back up forum.  It did not stand for Jedi Council Committee. It was Joker Calms China (get the scrambling of Michael Jackson there). Gave many clues through stories/poetry...I think "Germany is the key" was one of them. Some followed for a while and I really dont know what happened,if they quit posting or what. I think when I got on the forum I was so overwhelmed I didnt really understand what was going on with him.

On the link that was provided, on the second page that what it says JCC stands for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:17:25 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
JCC is a FAKE! I've had dealings with this person. :roll:  They claim to be Michael and they give out "clues" that don't mean anything.  I believe it's either a girl or her friend that's behind JCC. JCC also goes under the name BlingPP, HiddenTreasure, Superbot & who knows what else.  :roll:

I'm not trying to be not nice, I want people who believe this person to know that they're fake. It's all a game and a sick one!! This person and others who pretend to be Michael, when their not, need professional help!  :!:  :!:  :!:  :roll:
Read my post above if you haven't already read it. I've had dealings with this person for months and they're NOT Michael! Be careful to believe this person, they're just playing mind games! :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)  I'm pretty sure I know who's behind JCC. This person went into a chat room that I was in telling people that he/she is Michael. It started out good but got worse over time. They communicated with the admin of the chat room and as time went by they got very close with her, as if they were are close friend in real life.The admin told me that this person gave her confidential information, where they're located, why he did the hoax, insisting that he's coming back, etc.  It got to the point that they were cursing, telling people in the chat room that they were drinking rum and drunk, making fun of people who didn't believe them with others in the chat room,etc  This person was in the chat room almost everyday for hours at a time and didn't act like one would think MJ would act.

Please don't believe any clues or anything this person has posted or told anyone! They're playing games and a very sick game!! I know for sure that this person is NOT MJ, they wish they were, but their not!  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :roll:  and this person NEVER CLAMED TO BE MICHAEL :roll:  ;)
This person was only a HYPE just like APPLEHEAD in some chatrooms ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:31:32 PM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
The  ' REAL' JCC was on the mjhd forum at first but came to the mjkit forum a couple of times and left a long time ago :roll:  and this person NEVER CLAMED TO BE MICHAEL :roll:  ;)
This person was only a HYPE just like APPLEHEAD in some chatrooms ;)

Correct! JCC NEVER claimed to be Michael!
There were people impersonating JCC, who then claimed to be Mike!
I believe he might have been Applehead50, who as well was impersonated very quickly. but noone else.
You could easily tell by the way those imposters wrote (JCC NEVER used emoticons, was very calm, insightful and decent).
In a way, his way of writing, his mysterious calmness and confidence was comforting some of us - like the warm voice of a grandfather telling fairy tales. Do you know what I mean?

And isn't it totally weird, that clue givers, who are probably fakes themselves, are being impersonated??!!! Some people are really...sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:15:32 PM
ok Thank you so much guys. I've never seen or read a post from JCC but yesterday I saw people were talking a lot about him on Twitter. And they say that he gave real clues. That's the reason why I asked. Thank you so much to you all for your help. I appreciate it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions