Omar
January 02, 2010, 03:25:47 AM
Can anyone explain Omar? He has been consistant in all the photos of the children. I am glad he is a constant in thier lives but why?

Omar is pictured in all of the videos of the children and has been pictured since. I think it is wonderful that he is there as he has know the children ( especcialy Blanket) almost from the day they were born and he is still there as the one constant that they have but why??

There is denial that he is a son so why is he still living with them and in all pictures? Has he been asked by the family to remain onsite? Who is supporting him? What does he do? Is he the childrens Nanny now?

Who is he and why is he always there??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

Re: Omar
January 02, 2010, 03:28:04 AM
Good questions!  But ones I don't have any answers to I'm afraid.  It's very interesting to see that he's still with them...he could play a very big part in all of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

January 02, 2010, 03:58:40 AM
I wonder the same thing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 04:12:40 AM
Pardon me.. the name is Omer Bhatti.

All I can find on the net is " he is not the  secret son" .... Ok so who is he and why is he still there?

There is a recent pic of him holding the hand of Blanket and he seems very nice and great to the children but I cannot figure out his role here. He is in a picture I have in a magazine with the whole family ( double page pic... big family) holding blanket and he seems very close to this small boy especially. In the videos of the family he always is there and seems very attached to Blanket.

I personally would like to know his role and why he is still there. Big question for me but there are no answers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:14:49 AM
i agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

January 02, 2010, 08:35:10 AM
:roll: i wanna no as well ok i am nosey there i have said it :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 02:10:38 AM
Well apparently Omer is an important person to this family.  I personally think that Omer is Michael's son.  I've seen photos where he looks a lot like Michael but a lot of people are in denial about the possibility that MJ could have a one night stand with someone.  Omer was born in the 80's when Mike was on top of the game.  He was blazing hot back then.  I'm sure he had the opportunity to get any type of female he wanted.  If you look back at some of his old shows females be passing out just by him performing and men too.lol  :lol: Michael was a man and I believe that he didn't sleep around alot but I think he was sexually involved with some women.  People say well he wouldn't deny his son.  Well think about if you were as famous as he was back in the 80's and had a child you would do whatever it takes to keep that child safe.  Even if it meant keeping that child a secret.  Also he was Jehovah witness back then which is taboo for someone to have a child out of wedlock.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:08:05 AM
I do not believe Omer is MJ's son. Why would MJ hide that information? From all accounts, his children are his life. They are everything to him. So if he has another one, why on earth would he not acknowledge it? That makes no logical sense to me. And my opinion isn't based on any notion that he could not have had a one-night-stand. Sure he could have. But it just doesn't make sense to me for a man who loves his children as much as MJ does, to walk around acting like he only has 3 children, if he actually has 4. That would seem VERY out of character, IMO.  I also do not feel that Omer looks like MJ. Some people think he does. Some people don't. I just don't see it at all.

Clearly, MJ loves Omer, as he has been in his life since he was a young child. There are plenty of photos of MJ with Omer from way back when Omer was very young. So there is a connection there, and he is important to MJ, which is likely why he is still around. There's no reason he wouldn't spend time with MJ's kids---because he always has.

And I don't buy the logic that he would have to keep the child a secret because he was a JH back then and it was taboo. That would have made sense...at the time. But not in recent times. And again, to me, it's a matter of how much MJ loves his children. I just don't see how he could deny his son... what would be his first born son...for that long of a period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Mariso83

January 10, 2010, 01:12:58 AM
I definetly Omer is not Michael's son. I saw pics of his real dad Riz Batthi and he looks like him. He doesn't look like MJ at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:21:37 AM
I agree Christiana, Omer has been with MJ since he was a little boy. I only ask as I wonder what he knows?

I am so very happy that he has been allowed to stay with the children as he has known them from day one and been in every video and picture I have seen with the children. He is seen in a recent photo holding Blankets hand and I cannot help but feel glad as poor Blanket is the youngest child and for now has the security of Omer.

I think there is more to Omer than we are seeing and I also think he probably knows more about what is going on but as he has been with the family from day learned from the Master how to keep his mouth shut.  and he is doing very well ... we have not heard from him at all except in the beginning to say he was not Michael.s son.

How wonderful that Mr Jackson had at least one person who was loyal to him and who will not talk now.  ( But I still think he knows alot and I mean alot) He is the inner most "inner" circle after all .  He must know everything......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 01:24:20 AM
And I also think we are barking up the wrong tree and this young man is someone that we should have been watching from day one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 03:41:25 PM
Here's a photos of Omer's parents

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He doesn't look a thing like MJ. I always felt that he wasn't MJ's son. Yes, it good that he is in the chidlren's lives. I do agree about what does he know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 05:09:48 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
 People say well he wouldn't deny his son.  .

this is my thing, just because us, as fans or the media doesnt know something doesnt mean that its fake,meaning just becaue WE didnt know mike had/has an older child does not mean that he was denied of anything and if you look at the relationship he had with mike and has with the family its obvious that he is no secrect or being denied its just something that the public doesnt know

Quote from: "Christiana"
I do not believe Omer is MJ's son. Why would MJ hide that information? From all accounts, his children are his life. They are everything to him. So if he has another one, why on earth would he not acknowledge it?
acknowledge it to who? the fans? if he acknowledges it to omer that all that matters

I also do not feel that Omer looks like MJ. Some people think he does. Some people don't. I just don't see it at all.
i honestly dont know if thats his son but honestly he looks like he could be mikes child over prince and paris anyday![/quote]

as far as him being his biological son..idk and really dont care :lol: because like you all stated he was someone important to him so thats all that matters BUT i think people get public acklowdgement and denial mixed up...not sitting down in an interview and saying " yes i have a 25 year old son name omer" is not the same as acting like he doesnt exist in real life..i.e. never seeing him or doing things with him..also note how private mike is esp in the 80s and how he probably didnt want his son to be tabloid talk ect and to have a normal life with out the paps following him, again thats not denial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mariso83

January 10, 2010, 05:17:13 PM
Like I said I'm sure Omer is not MJ's child at all.
The tabloids are the first one who starts the rumor. Tabloids=BS
Omer has biological parents and he looks like them. we can clearly see he is not Michael's child. He is in Michael's life because his parents were working for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2010, 05:53:42 PM
His name is OMER,with an E and he is like Michael's child,but not....something we call a godson or goddaughter....k.thnx.Not his actual biological parent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions