No more reading into it.
January 02, 2010, 09:08:00 AM
So last night I was thinking: a lot of people read into this death hoax more than they should. All of the stuff I've read on here is completely logical, though through, and makes sense, but sometimes the YouTube videos I've seen are completely random and out of context.

:?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:

There are the obvious clues:
1. no official death certificate.
2. his own father barely knows anything about the placement of the body and the autopsy results.
3. the sketchy 911 call and the location it was made from.
4. the "last" photo of Mike in the ambulance, without showing and refection of the photographer.
5. the lengthy amount of time it took for the ambulance to exit the driveway, without and sirens or lights, though the picture mentioned in #4 shows that Mike was still alive, so not using lights or sirens in the event of an emergency is against standard procedure.
6. Dr. Conrad Murray seems to have no history. He had a photo taken in 2006, and that's basically the only photo of him besides a couple paparazzi pics taken in 2009. And apparently he's an actor? I don't know. But he seems to be the absolute worst cardiologist known to man. The man he's treating dies of a cardiac arrest and he specializes in that area? Come on. He's sketchy. And I beLIEve that he plays a big part in all of this.
7. The funeral was not open casket, unlike Elvis Presley, Martin Luther King Jr, and James Brown.
8. It took MONTHS for something to finally be done with the body. Though I wasn't a beLIEver of the hoax back then, even I noticed that it took a very unusual amount of time to perform the autopsy reports, get the tox results back, bury the body, etc...
9. TMZ reports the death 6 minutes before Mike is officially pronounced dead, and then doesn't put him in their "R.I.P." list? It's not as if they didn't know he died; they were the first to report it.
10. Forest Lawn Cemetery basically denies ever having Mike on their grounds. And even if he is there now, people are not allowed to go anywhere near him.

There are TONS more of those, but on to the not-so-obvious-and-confusing/over-analyzed clues.
1. Cassandra Gretchen Sims. If she's real, a lot of stuff changes. Such as Mike being disguised at his funeral. She claims that he watched the funeral 'via closed circuit'. She also claims that Mike is returning in June of this year. Click the link to go to the website where this was originally posted along with other hoax details. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. Everyone seemingly happy just days after Mike's death. This could mean a lot, or nothing at all. I beLIEve that it is a very big clue. Who laughs while talking about their brother's sudden death? Who chats and smiles at a sad funeral? Who needs to get their facts and stories straight before releasing anything to the media? I think you can answer those questions.
3. The transportation of 'Mike's' body and how it is beLIEved to move in the helicopter. Okay. This is the craziest story I've heard so far about this part of the hoax, though with Michael Jackson, anything is possible. The people said that Michael found/had an impersonator that was terminally ill. Whether or not he already looked like Mike or they got him to look like Mike after finding him, I'm not sure. But this person said that they found this terminally ill person, put some pills into his stomach through a tube, and then allowed the paramedics to take HIM to the hospital. Crazy, right? Doesn't sound like Michael at all to me. Moving on.. This whole white sheet/body moving/second body thing really confuses me. Nothing I've heard about the transportation of the body makes any real sense. So I'm not going to say anything about that, but you guys can! Thoughts on that?
4. 33 clues in TII. Some of the clues that people have found make sense; the spider, the dead brides, the sign language, no R.I.P., etc. Others just seem over-analyzed, which is why the clues are in this list instead of the obvious list.

Once again, there are many many MANY more theories and clues than I can list here without having my fingers fall off. But here's what I can think of off of the top of my head. Thoughts? Theories? Questions? More importantly, Answers?

:idea:  :?:  :idea:  :?:  :idea:  :?:  :idea:  :?:

Dare to beLIEve
with L.O.V.E.
GMC
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]LONG LIVE THE KING with L.O.V.E.[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: No more reading into it.
January 02, 2010, 09:12:50 AM
Great post i like the OBVIOUS facts i dont like the all the cryptic stuff including all the TIAI stuff..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

January 02, 2010, 09:15:59 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Great post i like the OBVIOUS facts i dont like the all the cryptic stuff including all the TIAI stuff..

Me neither. The first time I saw that site, I didn't like it. I like this site because it's just fans talking to fans about what they believe and it all makes sense.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 09:34:27 AM
If only for a moment Michael is really gone, I think the idea to not open the casket was perfectly right. He is that kind of man, that type of legend, that shouldn't be ever seen dead by anybody, but should stay in mind and remebered forever alive. Though I'm curious myself, I wouldn't like ever see Michael in a casket. Ever. Besides, Katherine said she wouldn't stand and handle her son's dead pictures on covers all over the world. And that makes sense too.
I'm saying it in case just for a second Michael is really dead. But I hope, he's not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 11:54:45 AM
Quote from: "londonluck"
If only for a moment Michael is really gone, I think the idea to not open the casket was perfectly right. He is that kind of man, that type of legend, that shouldn't be ever seen dead by anybody, but should stay in mind and remebered forever alive. Though I'm curious myself, I wouldn't like ever see Michael in a casket. Ever. Besides, Katherine said she wouldn't stand and handle her son's dead pictures on covers all over the world. And that makes sense too.
I'm saying it in case just for a second Michael is really dead. But I hope, he's not.

The idea of not wanting a picture of MJ in a casket makes sense, however, if MJ looked so peaceful or as LaToya said " He looked like he said a prayer and went to sleep", if that was the case then why not show the world his peaceful face, instead all we have is a last photo of him with a face mask and firemen pumping his chest. It's a horrible last image for his fans.
I think there is not a picture of MJ in the casket because the person in that casket was not MJ but he was made up to look like MJ and Karen Faye and all her 6 hours of working on him inside the casket could not make this fake MJ look like the real MJ, so they had no choice but to keep the casket closed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 01:59:18 PM
Quote from: "foreverking"

The idea of not wanting a picture of MJ in a casket makes sense, however, if MJ looked so peaceful or as LaToya said " He looked like he said a prayer and went to sleep", if that was the case then why not show the world his peaceful face, instead all we have is a last photo of him with a face mask and firemen pumping his chest. It's a horrible last image for his fans.
I think there is not a picture of MJ in the casket because the person in that casket was not MJ but he was made up to look like MJ and Karen Faye and all her 6 hours of working on him inside the casket could not make this fake MJ look like the real MJ, so they had no choice but to keep the casket closed.

That all makes perfect sense; I agree, I never want to see Michael's body in a casket. But there's so many other unexplained things that we may never understand, unless Mike comes back to tell us. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:10:00 PM
I agree, I never want to see Michael's body in a casket.

what's more, I believe Michael himself wouldn't want the public to see him dead..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 03:18:30 PM
I agree, I never want to see Michael's body in a casket.

what's more, I believe Michael himself wouldn't want the public to see him dead..

Honestly I don't think I could handle seeing him dead either. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 02, 2010, 06:07:24 PM
I think Michael both would and wouldnt. But it's nothing you really want..

I wouldn't like to be shown, but it would be good for the other.. If I had fans, they could see I had my final peace.. It's better to see Rest in Peace picture, than a fake picture surrounded with cables.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 06:45:11 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"

I wouldn't like to be shown, but it would be good for the other.. If I had fans, they could see I had my final peace.. It's better to see Rest in Peace picture, than a fake picture surrounded with cables.

I understand what you're trying to say; I wish the 'last picture' wasn't the one that was taken either, he looked like he was in stress and really fighting for his life. But I don't know how the world would react to MJ's dead body in the casket. You saw the people screaming and crying in the streets after just hearing he was dead. But to see him dead? I don't even want to know what that would do. The fact that we never saw him in the casket is one of the biggest factors in the hoax that really gives me hope to believe that he really is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

January 05, 2010, 10:08:23 AM
Quote from: "GwenMadlyn"
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"

I understand what you're trying to say; I wish the 'last picture' wasn't the one that was taken either, he looked like he was in stress and really fighting for his life. But I don't know how the world would react to MJ's dead body in the casket. You saw the people screaming and crying in the streets after just hearing he was dead. But to see him dead? I don't even want to know what that would do. The fact that we never saw him in the casket is one of the biggest factors in the hoax that really gives me hope to believe that he really is alive.

Would be torture for Michael to pretend dead in a casket.. But if we saw him dead in the casket, which wouldn't been a pretty seen through 'all the autopsies he has been through,' we atleast would have a proof..
-They might think we don't want to see Michae like this.
-They might think we have realized that Michael isn't with us. (right now!)
-They might do this on purpose which gives us a obvious clue  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

January 05, 2010, 10:55:40 AM
Yes, but which would you all prefer? Closure or ongoing agony of never knowing? Which? I mean if Latoya and other family members have stated MJ looked nice and peaceful then why not? But back to Katherine not wanting pictures all over the place, I guess I understand?  :cry:  :cry: IDK what to think of much of anything latley! :cry: We do have pictures of Elvis and James right? Did the tabloids slash their pictures or trash (i should say?) all over the mags, newspapers, and ect? IDK. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions