What makes me angry is that she is missing the point and trying to take the fans for fools.

it is clear that she is trying to make a profit here....  if she was a true friend of MJ she would not be yapping on facebook...  and instead of asking the fans to pay $40 for a trinket her friend makes, she should be saying "donate that $40 to a charity instead".

That was MJs message.

She is missing it.  If i can understand MJs message when i have never met the man, why cant she?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I am soo angry right now i could kick someones ass.

All her little devotees on facebook are all supporting her.. are they blind?   This is not a nice thing... this is fleecing money of grieving fans.  

Uurgh..  she needs to stop.

Her behaviour is hurting Michael and that hurts me.  She is disgraceful.

I agree! I don't understand where Karen's mind is? :?  I can't believe that she's trying to make money off of Michael name and his "death" when she swore that she would not make money off of MJ's name or "death". I think her followers are blind. They all seem to happy to talk to and get to know someone who was close to Michael Jackson(when she probably wasn't as close as she thought :roll: ) to see what she's doing. They actually defend her on her FB account! :shock:  It's really sad that those people can't see what this woman is doing and what type of person she is!! I feel sorry for those people that follower her, hopefully someday they will see the light!

I agree that her behavior is hurting Michael and hurts his fans that see what she's doing. She is disgraceful and needs to stop NOW!  :twisted:  :evil:  :x  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :roll:  Karen was NOT a true friend of MJ, if she was, she wouldn't be doing the things that she's been doing! A true friend doesn't talk about someone behind their back, they keep stories secret. She refuses to tell people what Turkle means and why Michael gave her the nickname saying it's private and between her and Michael, but she tells stories that happened during the time she worked for Michael on her FB, that could be embarrasing for MJ? What's wrong with her? I guess she doesn't know the meaning of friend! :roll:

She is missing Michael's message big time, either that she doesn't care what his message is. I too have never met the man bit I understand it! She worked for him for years and she can't?

It's becoming mor and more clear that Michael didn't have a lot of true friends. He had a lot of people who wanted to be his friend because of his name and money. They just want to leech on him. Some members of his family's like that! You should  at lest be able to trust your family!

I feel so bad for Michael.  :( I hope if he is alive, he's using this time to reevaluate who his true friends are aren't. And if he isn't alive, i hope he sees what people aon earth are doing to his fans! :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)  Karen Faye makes me sick!! :pukes: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

I have only one problem, and its not the bracelet... ;)

I *know* that Karen wrote "they told me he looks beautiful" and this means, she doesn't saw him herself.
And now is written:
Karen participated in the preparing of his body for burial. After he was lovingly dressed, she tied the bracelet he had chosen, around his ankle.

And the only thing I want to know is - did SHE told anybody that SHE was preparing the body?! If she does it would be clear for me that she's lying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

how do we know from the link given that it is her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@mehere.. Karen Faye put that link on her Facebook

@mykidsmum..  im just worried that she is making money from fans grief.  If part of the money was to be donated to charity then i would be more comfortable.  To say this bracelet is the same as the one in his grave is very emotive and plays on peoples hearts.
Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 03:26:10 PM by DancingTheDream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
listen guys, this bracelet is beautiful with a good message and something MJ himself wanted to give as a gift.  You guys are expecting too much from people, you are expecting everyone to be saints, but the fact of the matter is, we all have people we have to take care of and we all need food on our plate and need to make a living.  This isn't debasing MJ at all.  It serves to connect his fans with his memory, the fact that you look at the bracelet and know that MJ has one tied to his ankle is a comfort to many.  I don't think, if this gives fans comfort and happiness, that MJ would have disapproved.  Is this guy supposed to give away his time to make these bracelets and precious silver for free?  Give me a break, it's an honest living.  If Karen Faye helped design this than she deserves a cut, just like anyone else.  You all sound like a bunch of jealous females.  MJ was a grown man and capable of making his own decisions, obviously he saw something in Karen Faye that made him want to keep her around.  I think in the years that he knew her, he realized that she can't keep a secret and he still chose to keep her around...Is she the best friend?  I dunno.  Is she honest?  I dunno, but she sure is giving MJ fans something that he couldn't, a glimpse into his private life.  And for what it is worth, everyone who hates her are right there eating up everything she has to say.  If NO ONE wanted to hear what she had to say then she wouldn't be saying it.  I'd like to see what all of us would do in her situation.  We can say we would be loyal and true, but I'm sure even the best of us would brag.  Don't judge until you have spoken to her face to face or have met her...This is what MJ asked of people about himself.  You don't know, maybe MJ gave her permission to spill secrets in hopes that it will cause some attention...MJ is the master of creating attention and publicity!  Just take it easy guys...I like the bracelet very much and think it is beautiful.  Thanks for reading my very first rant! :oops:

I don’t think its right that you label us as a collective of "jealous females" that’s just rude.  Are you really in the position to make such sweeping generalisations?  You act like some kind of irrational dislike for this woman has been formed.  Obviously we all need to put food on the table but, is business really that bad for Karen that she needs to off load this tacky merchandise on grieving, gullible fans with the pretence of this bracelet being tied to Michaels ankle? Surely donating money to charity or buying Michaels music is a better way to "connect to Michaels memory". I don’t hate Karen I just think her behaviour is inconsistent and her actions are not that of an intelligent woman. JMO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

mykidsmum

Quote from: "bella"
I have only one problem, and its not the bracelet... ;)

I *know* that Karen wrote "they told me he looks beautiful" and this means, she doesn't saw him herself.
And now is written:
Karen participated in the preparing of his body for burial. After he was lovingly dressed, she tied the bracelet he had chosen, around his ankle.

And the only thing I want to know is - did SHE told anybody that SHE was preparing the body?! If she does it would be clear for me that she's lying.

I'm not defending the woman, but she's not going to toot her own horn, the best compliment someone like her can have is if OTHER people like her work.  She is not going to say..."Damn!  I did an awesome job and he looked great and everyone told me so."  She is going to say that as a compliment to her work and artistry, they told her that he looks beautiful.  I just don't think this is a big deal and I think you are reading something into it.  It is just something that has been taken out of context.  Of course they would want someone like Karen Faye who knows MJ's face in and out to work on him.  Can you immagine bringing someone new in who doesn't know how MJ likes his makeup or who see's him without it and in that state?  Come on guys...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
listen guys, this bracelet is beautiful with a good message and something MJ himself wanted to give as a gift.  You guys are expecting too much from people, you are expecting everyone to be saints, but the fact of the matter is, we all have people we have to take care of and we all need food on our plate and need to make a living.  This isn't debasing MJ at all.  It serves to connect his fans with his memory, the fact that you look at the bracelet and know that MJ has one tied to his ankle is a comfort to many.  I don't think, if this gives fans comfort and happiness, that MJ would have disapproved.  Is this guy supposed to give away his time to make these bracelets and precious silver for free?  Give me a break, it's an honest living.  If Karen Faye helped design this than she deserves a cut, just like anyone else.  You all sound like a bunch of jealous females.  MJ was a grown man and capable of making his own decisions, obviously he saw something in Karen Faye that made him want to keep her around.  I think in the years that he knew her, he realized that she can't keep a secret and he still chose to keep her around...Is she the best friend?  I dunno.  Is she honest?  I dunno, but she sure is giving MJ fans something that he couldn't, a glimpse into his private life.  And for what it is worth, everyone who hates her are right there eating up everything she has to say.  If NO ONE wanted to hear what she had to say then she wouldn't be saying it.  I'd like to see what all of us would do in her situation.  We can say we would be loyal and true, but I'm sure even the best of us would brag.  Don't judge until you have spoken to her face to face or have met her...This is what MJ asked of people about himself.  You don't know, maybe MJ gave her permission to spill secrets in hopes that it will cause some attention...MJ is the master of creating attention and publicity!  Just take it easy guys...I like the bracelet very much and think it is beautiful.  Thanks for reading my very first rant! :oops:

I don’t think its right that you label us as a collective of "jealous females" that’s just rude.  Are you really in the position to make such sweeping generalisations?  You act like some kind of irrational dislike for this woman has been formed.  Obviously we all need to put food on the table but, is business really that bad for Karen that she needs to off load this tacky merchandise on grieving, gullible fans with the pretence of this bracelet being tied to Michaels ankle? Surely donating money to charity or buying Michaels music is a better way to "connect to Michaels memory". I don’t hate Karen I just think her behaviour is inconsistent and her actions are not that of an intelligent woman. JMO!

If you read what I wrote again I stated that you all "SOUND" like a bunch of jealous females...I didn't say  you ARE a bunch of jealous females.  Give me a break, I was far from rude, rather much nicer than some of the comments I was commenting on.  Where in the paragraph about the bracelet does it say Karen is going to be making any money off the bracelet?  It says that on her facebook page is a link to this artists site who is the one selling them.  MJ said himself that the best charity is the one that no one knows about.  How do you know that if she is receiving any money from this that she isn't donating all the money to charity.  Does she have to tell us?  MJ didn't tell us half the stuff he donated too and there is word that in his lifetime he donated more than half a BILLION dollars to charity.  If she really wanted to be opportunistic she would be selling makeup sponges that she claimed she rubbed on his face...at least this is something that fans can wear and appreciate.  What difference is this than the movie or the music or anything that comes out after his death?  It is ALL making money because the poor man supposedly died...and if this is a hoax and she is in on it (as she would have to be) then if SOMEONE (MJ) is upset about it, I'm sure he'll let her know...  I'm a polite respectful person and like I stated that was my first rant.  I was hoping that I could remind everyone not to judge a book by it's cover...If we did that with MJ...NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

this is the woman who sell the bracelets:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

am I wrong, I read that Karen was told by a brother, I remember Marlon, that Mike looks good in the coffin - so she don't saw him herself???

That doesn't necessarily mean that she hasn't seen him , Marlon could have said that to praise her work for doing his make up,right ?
But well that's irrelevant because she didn't do any make-up for a burial  because that burial never took place to begin with
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "Grenat"
am I wrong, I read that Karen was told by a brother, I remember Marlon, that Mike looks good in the coffin - so she don't saw him herself???

That doesn't necessarily mean that she hasn't seen him , Marlon could have said that to praise her work for doing his make up,right ?
But well that's irrelevant because she didn't do any make-up for a burial  because that burial never took place to begin with
exactly, it was a compliment...and you are right...LOL :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions