***breaking news*** best evidence yet
November 25, 2009, 09:31:19 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miFpDgdBcGw[/youtube]

jermaine speaks , go to 2:10 and start there, he mentions the father who killed him self and how the kid has admitted he wasnt touched by michael and the father killed himself out of guilt. Michael is innocent and he also mentions obama, this leads to my theory of fixing his image and is the best evidence to date.
Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:47:28 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Re: ***breaking news*** best evidence yet
November 26, 2009, 12:57:48 AM
Hey Badkolo thanx for posting this here. I guess this is the message everyone was expecting Jermaine to give, during the conference. I totally agree with you about Michael's image being restored. As a matter of fact I don't think anyone had done much, to resurface the false allegations, until now.

My opinion, Jermain made these statements for a reason and I hope after his comments more awareness is brought to the issue so more people can be enlightened with the truth about the allegations of child molestation being false! Michael was hurt deeply IMO and it's only fair he gets the vindication he deserves! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 26, 2009, 09:05:25 AM
I agree that Michael's image is being restored.  More and more people are finding out that he really is the kindest soul to ever walk the face of this earth.  
But what is the evidence that this is part of the hoax?  Or am misunderstanding your statement?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

bec

November 26, 2009, 01:02:03 PM
There is an agenda that must be completed before he can reappear. Thanks Badkolo for posting this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

November 26, 2009, 01:38:33 PM
2nd post because I have to add, we say a lot of things about Jermaine, and we poke a lot of fun, but this was a touching speech. He stood up there and spoke not only for Michael and Michael's reputation and legacy but also to America's youth. Jermaine has a positive message here and you can hear the love in his voice. Jermaine chose to speak out and give back and reach out. If one kid hears this and it speaks to them then it was worthwhile.

Please listen to what I have to say. Please read this entire post.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny (TINY) house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginnings. Next time you diss Joe, and say hateful things about him, remember that he took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:

Michael's life could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Those who have never been to Gary may never be able to understand. Michael's story is amazing. He came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. And he never lost track of his roots, he never forgot to give back, he never turned his back on his community. He NEVER walked away and left it behind.

You can go to Gary but you better be careful. Google search it if you're unfamilier. Gary, Indiana is the murder capital of the country. If you are white your best advice is to not stop within the town limits. Not even at red lights. The police may pull you over for running the light but only to tell you the fastest route out of town. It is a dangerous place to be lost in. 50% of the town is abandoned and burned out. Derelect buildings rise to touch the horizon of a town that once was but will never be again. The average income of a Gary family is about $12,000 a YEAR. Crime is rampant. People are killed on the streets. Women are raped in the back alleys. Drugs are sold out in the open in parking lots. Homeless live in the many abandoned buildings. Don't venture outside of your vehicle unless it is to pay tribute to the King of Pop. People are poor and desperate. They live among burned out shells of homes and businesses because there simply is no money, nor will to clean them up. It is heart breaking. All this within site of the Sears Tower in bustling downtown Chicago. The town has been forgotten, discarded, and ignored. Why? Because the Blacks moved in and the Whites fled. They fled the town and took their money and influence and split and never looked back. Worse they sought revenge. Revenge by condemning the town politically and economically.

I urge everyone to research Gary. It is a nationwide shame.

Black America is in crisis. There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shing example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world. Is accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer. Even our President suffers it's affects. Racism is a disease and it threatens the future of the free world.

We need to make a change. Speak out against hate. Speak out against discrimination in all it's forms. You can do your part. One voice makes a difference. Sometimes one voice is all it takes to turn the tide of perception. Let it be yours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 26, 2009, 01:54:18 PM
hopefully things in the USA will begin to change now there is a black president who would have  thought     that this would happen a few years ago
Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:16:07 PM by SPAKKLE29FUL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

November 26, 2009, 01:57:52 PM
Quote from: "bec"
2nd post because I have to add, we say a lot of things about Jermaine, and we poke a lot of fun, but this was a touching speech. He stood up there and spoke not only for Michael and Michael's reputation and legacy but also to America's youth. Jermaine has a positive message here and you can hear the love in his voice. Jermaine chose to speak out and give back and reach out. If one kid hears this and it speaks to them then it was worthwhile.

Please listen to what I have to say. Please read this entire post.

One thing we, yes WE, lose site of, the Jackson family came from very humble beginnings in Gary, Indiana. They truly are the American dream. A poor black family living in a tiny (TINY) house in the murder capital of the US, a derelect town, surrounded by gangs and violence and crime.... Joe shepherded that family to a better life, and if it wasn't for him.... for JOE, we may never have known Michael.

This is Michael's home in Gary. Think about this. Think about growing up here and what it took to become the Michael Jackson we know from these beginnings. Next time you diss Joe, and say hateful things about him, remember that he took his family from here to where they are now. There are 100 million Black families in America living in homes just like this one:

Michael's life could have easily taken a very different path. It happens every day. It happens more often then not. Those who have never been to Gary may never be able to understand. Michael's story is amazing. He came from poverty to rise to the greatest heights of a world icon. Not just a pop star but a global figure. And he never lost track of his roots, he never forgot to give back, he never turned his back on his community. He NEVER walked away and left it behind.

You can go to Gary but you better be careful. Google search it if you're unfamilier. Gary, Indiana is the murder capital of the country. If you are white your best advice is to not stop within the town limits. Not even at red lights. The police may pull you over for running the light but only to tell you the fastest route out of town. It is a dangerous place to be lost in. 50% of the town is abandoned and burned out. Derelect buildings rise to touch the horizon of a town that once was but will never be again. The average income of a Gary family is about $12,000 a YEAR. Crime is rampant. People are killed on the streets. Women are raped in the back alleys. Drugs are sold out in the open in parking lots. Homeless live in the many abandoned buildings. Don't venture outside of your vehicle unless it is to pay tribute to the King of Pop. People are poor and desperate. They live among burned out shells of homes and businesses because there simply is no money, nor will to clean them up. It is heart breaking. All this within site of the Sears Tower in bustling downtown Chicago. The town has been forgotten, discarded, and ignored. Why? Because the Blacks moved in and the Whites fled. They fled the town and took their money and influence and split and never looked back. Worse they sought revenge. Revenge by condemning the town politically and economically.

I urge everyone to research Gary. It is a nationwide shame.

Black America is in crisis. There is a systematic, imbedded culture of racism in this country. If the Jackson family had been white, I don't believe they would be subjected to the criticism that they are. I don't believe they would be the butt of cruel jokes and scrutinization of their every move and word. America loves to see a black man fall from grace. If the Jackson's had been a white family they would have been championed and held up as a shing example of what hard work and perseverance can accomplish. They would be reveared as heros and a model for the rest of us. Michael scraped out an existance for himself that was on top of the world. Is accomplishments, and that of the entire family made him a target in this country. Eyes need to be opened. We need to recognize the ugly truth. Racism is alive and well and it drives this entire campaign of hate against Michael. Racism drives the campaign of hate in this country. It touches all corners of life here, like a cancer. Even our President suffers it's affects. Racism is a disease and it threatens the future of the free world.

We need to make a change. Speak out against hate. Speak out against discrimination in all it's forms. You can do your part. One voice makes a difference. Sometimes one voice is all it takes to turn the tide of perception. Let it be yours.

i completely agree. gary, indiana is a terrible place to live. though joe is definitely not father of the year, a lot of credit does go to him. i think the entire jackson family story is beautiful yet heartbreaking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 26, 2009, 02:17:15 PM
and look at the price MJ paid :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 26, 2009, 02:52:21 PM
I also want to mention, that when I went to Gary, Michael's home was like an oasis in a sea of distrust. I stood there, on his lawn and paid homage and felt surrounded by love and tollerance and acceptance. It was like color disappeared. Economic backround disappeared. People from all walks of life gathered and shared stories and memories. We cried on each other's shoulders. We reached out to each other as equals, brought together by the love of one man. I saw fear and distrust in people's eyes as they approached melt away once they regarded the house and the memorial that was placed there. It was magic. I was regarded as a friend and sister. We all became one family, for a moment.

But once I left, and sought to explore the town a little furher, delved deeper into the streets, fear took over. I was subjected to taunts and hate, screamed at by passing cars as I snapped photos of the infastructure and architecture. I could feel the suspicion and bitterness so deep you could taste it. Fear took over and I had to escape.

If you go to Gary, go in the daylight. Go directly to Michael's house. Other then 2300 Jackson Street, do NOT venture into the side streets. Do not leave the main drag. Only get out of your vehicle at Michael's house and posibly Broadway and where the tollway crosses over. Just don't do it. It is NOT safe, not even in the middle of the day. Not even in a group. You WILL be approached, and not in a positive manner.

Remember this is where our beloved Michael came from. Remember it is because of Joe that he got out of here, because of Joe he escaped Gary and it's economic trap. Many, too many young people are not so lucky, not only in Gary, but in a thousand small towns and villages and cities across the country.

Joe gave Michael a boost, Michael took the ball and ran with it.

I am as guilty as the next of forgetting this, and I WENT there. This post is as much a reminder to myself as to the entire hoax community. We can all do better to walk the walk.

Peace and Love this Thanksgiving to everyone. I am thankful for many things, not the least of which what Michael reminded me of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 26, 2009, 03:08:43 PM
beautiful post....michael is the gold that shines into the mud....he never forgot where he came from and always remained true and open hearted...little credit for that should be given to joe, i agree...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

November 26, 2009, 03:18:06 PM
This reminds of a thing Joe said in an interview. He was asked about the abbuse issue. He said something along the lines of Michael being still alive because of the displinairy way he raised the kids..and that the people Michael grew up with were no longer alive... :?  I was thinking..Uhmm Isn't Michael not one of those people that isn't with us anymore (for the non-believers anyway). Just another Joe slip up I guess.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 26, 2009, 03:20:54 PM
Without a strong father figure who remained focused and driven to improve the life of his family, to gather them all together and work as a team, Michael would not have had the values instilled in him to work hard and better himself, nor would he have had the support structure to launch himself from. Without Joe, Michael may have never been.

Michael is an amazing man, but he didn't get there alone. None of us do. It's people around us who love us and support us that allow us to spread our wings and become something. Never forget them. Family first. Biological or medaphorical, family is everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 26, 2009, 03:48:00 PM
michael knew what to learn from people and what to ignore...he could tell right from wrong..it's his gift...
he sat down and listen and he turned his back on those who deceived him and ignored them...he's a strong and intelligent person...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

November 26, 2009, 03:52:19 PM
uhm guys? call me crazy but wasn;t there a thread somewere
were we discussed this susan woman and here facebook messages?
were she /michael talked about a press conference 25th of november?
okay it's not bahrein but jermaine DID attend a press conference that day...
and I just saw thebook inside of the Invincable cd and the first page is a special thanks to here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

bec

November 26, 2009, 05:22:14 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
I just saw thebook inside of the Invincable cd and the first page is a special thanks to here
What? Do elaborate, please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions