Re: ***breaking news*** best evidence yet
November 26, 2009, 05:27:51 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
I just saw thebook inside of the Invincable cd and the first page is a special thanks to here
What? Do elaborate, please.

Oh ey oops :D I just saw it was adresses to CAROLE Bayor Sager
but it says:

To carol bayer sager
WIthout you this album could not have been possible
We truly love you from the bottom or our hearts

Michael Jackson & Rodney Jerkins

Sorry to confuse you guys :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

~Souza~

November 27, 2009, 05:41:35 AM
Bec, I applaud you. Great post and thank you for trying to make people aware of the problems in this world, because this is not only a problem of Gary or the US.  

I have been a little angry and upset the last few days because of certain things Mo and I bumped into, but I watched "The Jacksons, An American Dream" again yesterday, that luckily opened my eyes again about Joe. He did horrible things and would indeed never be Father Of The Year, but he also did something good. He stayed with Katherine when she got pregnant of Rebbie, while his dream was to move to California and become an entertainer or professional boxer. He worked double shifts so that his wife and children had some food on their plates and he took a risk with spending all their money on instruments, hoping it would pay out some day for them all.

He was hard on them, too hard in my opinion and I will never agree to the way he treated the kids, but he did get them out of there and prepared them for the life they would face. If Joe didn't push them to try harder, work harder and be the very very best, they would still be in Gary, or maybe not even alive and we would never have known them. Some people sadly do not have the power of the word to convince or stimulate others and use violence to get what they want or need.

Remember the interview with Geraldo in 2005. Mike clearly says his dad is a warrior and he resembles him in a lot of ways. They are both strong and he has forgiven him. He is who he is now because of him. "We are family, just know that" is a phrase from TII. LaToya mentions at the memorial that to Michael, family comes first, fans second. Family is important and Mike knows that too. Of course you can make jokes about them sometimes, but never forget what they had to go through to get where they are now. This goes for Mike, but also for his brothers and sisters, remember that. It was not presented to them on a silver plate, they all worked their asses off and faced the ugly things of this world. The least we can do, is show some respect.

As I do not agree with or respect the way Joe took to get there (I even got real problems with it), I do have the utmost respect for the goal he had in mind, trying to give his wife and children a better life. Just try to imagine you live with your wife and 9 children in a 2 bedroom house, working double shifts to support them and still have the energy to practise with the kids and save money for instruments.

Nothing is black & white, it never is and it should never be. Whether you come from Afrika, Norway, China or Venezuela, we all are human beings with feelings and opinions. We should all be free to air our opinions, without being silenced or judged because of our race, color, income or appearance. Everybody is equal, and Mike indeed never forgot where he came from. Sadly there were people that used his good heart against him and people who believed these lies and accusations. Those are the people that are screwing up this world, that will do anything for money and they are the biggest problem on this earth.

Mike is trying to make a change, but can't do it alone. So take a look at yourself and see in what way YOU can contribute. Not your neighbour, not you brother or sister, not that guy that crashed your car last week and ran off, because you can't change anyone but yourself...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

November 27, 2009, 06:15:19 AM
BEST IMPOSSIBLE SOUZA!!!
I LOVE WHAT YOU POST IT BEFORE... YOU ARE SO RIGHT!
MAN IN THE MIRROR...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

*Mo*

November 27, 2009, 06:39:38 AM
Bec and Souza, I applaud you both.  

Due to the things Souza and I bumped into the last few days I'm having difficulties translating my thoughts and feelings to words.  Therefor I'm thankful for your posts ladies.  Well said, something to take into consideration...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 09:00:57 AM
****applaudes****

I just wanna say this. I was born in the suburbs of Detroit, MI in 1970 and although I was fortunate enough to have lived in a nice neighborhood, I can tell you from my own experience that you did NOT go to the City of Detroit alone...especially if you are white. I moved away in 1983 when I was 13 but that doesnt mean I didnt witness things at a young age. I remember being with my mom on Jefferson Ave in the middle of the day and we were at a stop light. We saw a white woman get car jacked ( the first time I heard the term "carjacking" was in the 70's). There were 2 guys and one took her car and the other dragged her out of the car and took her to an alley and raped her and beat her up really bad. I saw this with my own eyes. I dont remember why we were there but I remember my mom telling me not to look. I was scared to death. The whole time this was going on...with all the cars driving down this busy street, not ONE person tried to help. No one. We turned around and went home.
There were always cops on every street corner at all times of the day. Not one of them helped her either. And there were curfews at one point in downtown Detroit because of all the violence. And if you went to the city at night? Well, you were asking to get mugged, robbed, raped, shot, stabbed, or murdered. ESPECIALLY if you were white. So after awhile, it just became a given that whites stayed in their neighborhood and blacks stayed in theirs. This is where the term 8 Mile comes from. Youve all seen the movie with Eminem? 8 Mile rd is the divider in Detroit. Whites on one side and blacks on the other and you didnt cross that boundary...it still exists today.
It was a scary time in Detroit and I think it still is. But Im VERY proud to say I was born there. Im proud of my hometown and I always will be.
My point here is that I can relate bigtime to MJ and where he grew up. Although I didnt live in a violent neighborhood, I lived on the outskirts of it and heard about the goings on on a daily basis.....on the tv, radio, from friends...and have witnessed a few other things besides that carjacking/rape. One thing in particular sticks in my mind to this day which Id rather not get into. I know the kind of place MJ lived in. Its dangerous and everyday is a fight to stay alive. You would get shot multiple times just for $5, or for your shoes. If you owned a pair of nice sneakers, you had better wear them at home, cus if you were caught with a nice pair of sneaks, then you were going down. They dont care. I remember a man got stabbed 60 times just cus he had a gold stud in his ear. Another guy got killed cus he was eating a hamburger and someone wanted it..so they killed him over a hamburger.
Like Bec said about Gary, IN...the same stuff was happening in Detroit. You didnt even look at people or they would come to your car window with a gun in their hand. It was that bad. And worse.
So, I wanna commend Joe for working as hard as he did to give his family a better life. I try with all my strngth NOT to talk bad about the man, cus I know the kind of life he and his family had. I will admit Ive slipped a few times and said some things about him, but you have to give the man SOME credit. I dislike him for the way he treated his kids and Katherine, but overall, then man did the best he knew how. I really think Joe does have a good heart somewhere in his chest but he just doesnt know how to show it. But again, my saying this does not mean I condone his abuse of his children...in any way...but he did love them....all of them.

Thats all I have to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 09:09:34 AM
Wow, these posts that I have just read are truly amazing. Seriously, well done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 27, 2009, 09:21:48 AM
It's funny you are talking about this because I have always believed that Michael's childhood was pre-ordained.  This is an excerpt from a letter I sent to Mrs. Jackson on Michael's birthday.

******************************************************************************

..."Thinking about Michael’s childhood, I am reminded that he came from a family of nine children of which he was number seven.  Nine children were raised in a two-bedroom house.  But under that roof were children who possessed talents.  There were children in that house who were obedient.  There were children in that house who had spiritual guidance.  And in that special house with those special children lived one little boy for whom God had special plans. The one who would break the barriers, take the lead, change the world.  It was ordained.  The others would go on about their lives as wonderfully, fulfilled adults.  But one would go on alone, to do extraordinary things.   That one was Michael.  From the beginning it was obvious that his gifts were plenty.   The Bible sates that a child shall lead them.  Michael became a global leader.

People like to say that Michael’s childhood was scarred.  But I believe Michael was positioned in the right family at the right place at the right time to do as a conditioning for the work to be done.  Obedience and resilience is tantamount to greatness.  He didn’t have a childhood for a reason, because God had other plans for him.  How special is one who is forced to live his entire life as a virtual recluse, and still become the greatest, most revered human being in all the four corners of the earth?  How blessed is the one who when faced with these circumstances still has the strength and the courage the ability the will and the knowledge to conquer all that is necessary to build his own world inside a world of which he has never been a normal participant?  How rare is one who’s gifts afford him the opportunity to speak it and it be done?  That’s God’s work?  How gifted!  How marvelous!  Michael’s path in life was pre-destined long before he was born.  He was chosen.  Nothing of that magnitude happens by chance.  He was destined to do great things.  He was in his element when he was being creative.  He found solace in giving of himself all that he had gained from that creativity..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

November 27, 2009, 09:28:10 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
It's funny you are talking about this because I have always believed that Michael's childhood was pre-ordained.  This is an excerpt from a letter I sent to Mrs. Jackson on Michael's birthday.

..."Thinking about Michael’s childhood, I am reminded that he came from a family of nine children of which he was number seven.  Nine children were raised in a two-bedroom house.  But under that roof were children who possessed talents.  There were children in that house who were obedient.  There were children in that house who had spiritual guidance.  And in that special house with those special children lived one little boy for whom God had special plans. The one who would break the barriers, take the lead, change the world.  It was ordained.  The others would go on about their lives as wonderfully, fulfilled adults.  But one would go on alone, to do extraordinary things.   That one was Michael.  From the beginning it was obvious that his gifts were plenty.   The Bible sates that a child shall lead them.  Michael became a global leader.

People like to say that Michael’s childhood was scarred.  But I believe Michael was positioned in the right family at the right place at the right time to do as a conditioning for the work to be done.  Obedience and resilience is tantamount to greatness.  He didn’t have a childhood for a reason, because God had other plans for him.  How special is one who is forced to live his entire life as a virtual recluse, and still become the greatest, most revered human being in all the four corners of the earth?  How blessed is the one who when faced with these circumstances still has the strength and the courage the ability the will and the knowledge to conquer all that is necessary to build his own world inside a world of which he has never been a normal participant?  How rare is one who’s gifts afford him the opportunity to speak it and it be done?  That’s God’s work?  How gifted!  How marvelous!  Michael’s path in life was pre-destined long before he was born.  He was chosen.  Nothing of that magnitude happens by chance.  He was destined to do great things.  He was in his element when he was being creative.  He found solace in giving of himself all that he had gained from that creativity..."

I trully believe this as well. MJ WAS chosen...probably since the beginning of time and it was God's decision when and where to bless us with his presence. Michael Is a gift from God..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

November 27, 2009, 09:52:04 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I trully believe this as well. MJ WAS chosen...probably since the beginning of time and it was God's decision when and where to bless us with his presence. Michael Is a gift from God..

I really believe that as well, he was definitely chosen and he is one of the most special persons on this earth I've never seen anyone with such drive to heal the world he really is here to make everything right, he trully was sent down here to heal the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 27, 2009, 11:45:17 AM
These posts are great. I'm glad I could do something to spark some conversation on the subject. I want Michael to know that despite everything, the investigations, the research, the gold pants chat, the fluff conversations that we have from time to time, that we ARE listening. We do HEAR his message.

As Souza said, we can only control our own actions and that's where change begins. One small step for man.... one giant leap for mankind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 27, 2009, 12:33:21 PM
well i can't leave here, without saying anything :)
i've seen some great posts in this tread! thanks all for putting your thoughts in to words.
bec, souza and hesouttamylife...you truly discribed it amazing!
about starting with yourself and the state the world is in now, just all of what you wrote :)

thank you for putting it down so nicely here, i really feel the way you guys wrote down and i'm very glad that there are more people who feel the same as me...

for mo and souza, don't know what happined that you both are feeling a little bit down, but hope you both will feel better soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 27, 2009, 02:37:13 PM
I do want to say that I like this thread and I do agree with most of what everyone said but I just wanted to point some things out.

- I am not sure how the neighborhood in Gary, Indiana is. It is probably not the safest neighborhood. However, and I am not trying to offend anyone, that does not mean that it is a really bad neighborhood 24/7. I am very touchy on this subject because I grew up in a neighborhood that a lot of people would consider "unsafe" where in fact, it's not that bad at all. However, if someone were to drive by it at night, he or she may be scared, depending on who's out and what's going on and what prejudgments a person may have coming into the neighborhood. And it shows you how much the media can affect the way we perceive certain neighborhoods and certain groups of people. (I am not saying that this is what bec is doing at all but I want to make this point in general.) Typically, the news plays this up really well. They'll go on and on about all this crime happening in typically a low income neighborhood where the majority is usually Black but never report on the illegal activities that happen in the suburbs so there comes a mindset that the "ghetto"=to crime and mayhem and the suburbs=to safety and no crime when in reality, it's not that true. It's just that the crimes that happen in the suburbs do not get nearly as much airplay as the ones in the low income neighborhoods because they want to project a certain image of "minorities", especially Black people in America. And it almost becomes a perpetual cycle because some people in these low income neighborhoods begin to believe the image that is being projected and begin to feel powerless and hopeless when in fact, we are all VERY POWERFUL. We can all have the magnitude of greatness as MJ, even greater if we truly believe in our own power, which leads me to my next point.  

- Michael is an extremely gifted artist. He was born with the musical gift that many would die to have. And those gifts came from God. However, I don't think it's fair to ourselves to say that he is a gift from God because he lived such a public life. We are all gifts from God. And we all have innate gifts that we were born to have and we all grow up in families that could possibly help bring out those gifts if we choose to. It's just that some of our gifts are not meant to be as public and that's okay. We are all special and vital to this society that we live in. I think the problem, in general, is that we limit ourselves by putting someone else on a pedestal. And I remember a posting that "BACK" (who some people perceive to be MJ or someone in the know)  had in regards to if there were any famous people on the board (MJJC) and he said "Everyone here is famous because they are all well known to somebody." (You can view it HERE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)  And I just loved that because it is so true. We are all human and we are all special.

And that is my speech for the day.  :lol:

Oh and I just saw the video clip. I love it. I wish I could see the whole speech. Maybe someone else will have it hopefully.
Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 05:55:23 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

mumof3

November 27, 2009, 03:01:30 PM
Since joing this site many months ago  i have to say i have learnt so much and i thank all of you for showing how life can be for some people i do sit in my little protected bubble not realising how hard it is for some thankyou for this lesson in life that we are all on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

November 27, 2009, 04:14:46 PM
Quote from: "bec"

Michael is an amazing man, but he didn't get there alone. None of us do. It's people around us who love us and support us that allow us to spread our wings and become something. Never forget them. Family first. Biological or medaphorical, family is everything.

Aaawwww, you are an amazing writer.
I loved your posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 27, 2009, 10:14:36 PM
First of all, I thank God for everyone of these boards for all the love, the inspiration, and the faith that each one of you guys bring to the boards.  God has bless me to be here with all you lovely people.  MJ's love shines through beautiful lyrics that he writes.  I think of him every single day.  My Lord Jesus Christ, and my raven-haired angel, MJ, are my inspiration to spread love in this world.

This is a fab post.  Jermaine, thank you for standing up for Michael. I hate what people did to MJ.  He is God's ray of sunshine in my life that keeps me going.  God bless of you lovely people here.  Keep the Faith and the Love going!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde