another MJ disguise?
January 02, 2010, 05:33:25 PM
Hi i just came across your site and im glad i found it :) but the death of michael is still bothering me to this day, and im always reading up on possible disguises, hoaxes, and why he may have faked his death. theres always that comfort, for a fan of MJ, the thought of MAYBE he MITE b alive. i found a few videos you posted about the "blonde lady" . im not sure if there was a topic already here about the old man at the memorial. he was seen a few times on photos too. i found this link on youtube of this old man. people say its one of michaels disguises, he shows up a few times in the video so watch the whole thing if you want. but there is one part that really caught my attention. skip to 1:38 and watch the man with the hat and glasses. after watching a few times i noticed he squeezes his legs together, as he waves at the camera. i thought "i could see michael doing a cute thing like that!"  and then by 1:50 he stands up and hugs this lady, again just take a look at him..what do you guys think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you know what else bugs me, is that half the people there, friends and family of michael, showed no emotion at all at the memoral. people were laughing and sitting there like they just wanted to get it over with! i never met michael never even came close to meeting him and i cried for days when i heard about this. i still cry thinking about him. all i know is, something is truly suspicious about the entire thing, but who know....(sigh)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Re: another MJ disguise?
January 02, 2010, 06:03:56 PM
Well. We have known this for very long. And we all thought, this isn't Michael.. But it's someone in disguise. We are looking on the blonde lady sitting next to him at the memorial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

January 02, 2010, 06:20:38 PM
Have we thought on the fact that when Michael goes out in public or for the public, he
goes out as MICHAEL JACKSON.   Now, let say he does wear wigs.
Well...he can go out in public without his dark Michael wig, change sunglass style, and
change clothing style, no make-up.and he is "ordinary Michael".   He would not be recognizable unless
up-close.   ;)   ;)

There are MANY people who believe that Michael was buried before the Memorial or after
the Memorial...but that the Memorial was just that...a celebration of his life.  So, though they
are suspicious in behavior and some a little too happy...some were sad, so that is subjective
call.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:28:35 PM
ok so i think Michael is alive but why is that everytime i watch a show about him dying i get so emotional and i cry...?? I know he is alive but i still cry when they mention his death I am so weird. They showed the top 100 most shocking moments in music and his death was number one and i started crying!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2010, 07:35:51 PM
i dont think thats michael anymore because of that video lol But anyways...um i not saying he is Dave Dave either but didnt dave dave say he was going to go to the funeral? or memorial?...and which ev one it is does ne one ever see him in any of the pics or any of the videos at the memorial OR the funeral?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 12:15:33 AM
i know what u mean i_need you! they always play michaels videos and they have specials on tv about him and i get so emotional when i see him smiling, dancing, singing, doing what he loved. i start to cry and i have to change the channel or leave the room it just hurts me so much. its been months since this happend and i cry and i still have dreams about him sometimes...ugghh i just wish something would breakthough and we could find some kind of closure to this. i wanna believe he's still alive, but i just dont wanna accept his death either...im just hoping we will find concrete evidence of some sort which will b very hard to find..  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 03, 2010, 12:20:47 AM
Quote from: "dindin1987"
i know what u mean i_need you! they always play michaels videos and they have specials on tv about him and i get so emotional when i see him smiling, dancing, singing, doing what he loved. i start to cry and i have to change the channel or leave the room it just hurts me so much. its been months since this happend and i cry and i still have dreams about him sometimes...ugghh i just wish something would breakthough and we could find some kind of closure to this. i wanna believe he's still alive, but i just dont wanna accept his death either...im just hoping we will find concrete evidence of some sort which will b very hard to find..  :cry:

i understand what you are saying...um...im just glad to have found this site because everyone here has the same views and has love for Michael... And there are never rude comments about him...i dont understand how his family seems fine and we are still in deep mourning or complete denial hehe...im going to go look at the burial footage and try to see if i can see dave dave ( even though he might not be MJ)...i just want to see if he actually showed up like he said considering he was saying this while the funeral was going on??... Peace LOVE and happiness to you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions