Re: website michaeljacksonback.com
January 04, 2010, 10:51:59 PM
Well, I haven't received a response yet to my email to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, asking if he/she/Michael could tell me when they expect him to come back.  I will let you know as soon as I do....or if I do.   ;)

There is another website to check out...michaelisback.com.  It say in 759 days.  :shock:

I hope it is sooner than that!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 03:42:55 AM
[quote = "Liberian Girl Heehee"] Beh, non ho ancora ricevuto una risposta alla mia e-mail a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, chiedendo se lui / lei / Michael poteva dirmi quando si aspettano di tornare. Vi farò sapere al più presto me .... o se lo faccio. ;)

C'è un altro sito web per verificare out ... michaelisback.com. Si dice in 759 giorni. : shock:

Spero che sia prima di che! [/ Quote]
Uff, I hope not .... 757 days is approximately 2 years and 27 days....
But now comes out one of these sites every day ?!?!?! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
I hope that those running the other site to respond to your email liberian ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 04:59:05 AM
i think IMO that the hoax theory is starting to spread a little further and catching more peoples attention everyday...I have been paying attention to the number of members we have on this forum alone and it grows day to day...now with that said i think people are playing with our vulnerability at this difficult time and making a mockery of us and once again using his name to get attention...I am not going to put much hope into any of these sites and just wait and see...

No matter how much research we do and if/when we figure out whats going on involving Mr. Jackson it wont make things speed up. Michael will come back on his own time...It's not like he is planning to come back exactly 2 years some odd days and some hours NO he is going to come when he is ready and when he is ready he will come. I am just here to support him in his decisions and wish him the best of luck...

I  am not going to rely on SOME PERSON WE DONT KNOW to do the work for us... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 05:29:32 AM
[quote = "i_need You"] Credo che la teoria IMO burla sta iniziando a diffondere un po 'più avanti e più i popoli cattura l'attenzione di tutti i giorni ... mi è stato prestando attenzione al numero di membri che abbiamo su questo forum solo e cresce di giorno in giorno ... ora con quello detto penso che la gente sta giocando con la nostra vulnerabilità in questo momento difficile e facendosi beffe di noi e ancora una volta con il suo nome per attirare l'attenzione ... non ho intenzione di mettere molta speranza in nessuna di questi siti e solo aspettare e vedere ...

Non importa quanto la ricerca che facciamo e se e quando abbiamo a capire che cosa sta accendendo coinvolge il signor Jackson si suole fare le cose accelerare. Michael tornerà sul suo tempo ... Non è come si sta progettando di tornare esattamente 2 anni, alcuni giorni dispari e alcune ore non ha intenzione di venire quando è pronto e quando è pronto che verrà. Io sono qui solo per sostenerlo nel suo decisioni e gli auguriamo la miglior fortuna ...

Non ho intenzione di far valere ALCUNE PERSONE non sappiamo fare il lavoro per noi ... :? [/ quote]
I agree with you....
But I am also convinced that Michael tries to send a clue to reassure us.... :roll:
I'm not saying that we must give everything for real...
but maybe we can pay attention to what surrounds us....
We observe, comments between us, and we see what happens ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 05:34:26 AM
i agree... everything i see i may not agree to but i will always have it stored at the back of my mind to helpme find more clues...i may not agree with it now but i may change my mind after finding more clues and connecting dots...but for now i am just gonna wait and come back to the site every few days to see if anything has changed or if this is just someone playing sik jokes on people who are vulnerable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

January 05, 2010, 05:59:21 PM
Hey guys, just a thought but I cant help but wonder everytime we come across someone who supposedly KNOWS something or everytime a new INTERESTING site comes out how do we know that it's not a few friends creating different id's and different sites. Even if they dont have the same IP adresses I dont think it means much. I have a sister a couple hours away, friends who live about 7 hours away, some are 20 mins..... I'm sure you see what I mean, if I wanted with my family and friends I could have a blast with this.  Now dont get me wrong, I couldnt be bothered to pull such a stunt. First of all I am too busy to waste time on that and secondly I am too lazy. :lol:

I am only trying to make a point. The fact that what blackorwhite is saying could fit other things happening with the new sites, photos, youtube channels, and....  I am just saying that we cant allow ourselves to be blinded by our immense desire to have Michael Jackson come back... you know...? :roll:

Now I just want to make something clear here, I have nothing against blackorwhite I dont even have an opinion about the character yet. I am not saying either that I believe or dont believe any of the new stuff coming out, I am simply saying we should be careful and not be naive....

Not sure how else to put it, I am only fueled by good intentions when I say this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 06:08:10 PM
Acording to the michaelisback.com he should be back around Feb. 1 2012.
IDK. I suppose anything is possiable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions