No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diane

Re: am i one of the oldest here
January 08, 2010, 05:09:44 AM
I JOINED TODAY AND I AM 61........TOTALLY BELIEVE THIS IS ALL A HOAX......BUT JUST WISH WE HAD MICHEAL TO CONFIRM THAT HE IS O.K......I HAVE CRIED EVERY DAY......
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 08:20:13 AM
Hi  friends.I am  not good with computer,sorry. I am 58, old enough,but I am obsessed with Michael like a   young girl.  Sorry for my English, I am from UKRAINE and Russian  is my native . It is my first post here .From that shocking day  the 25th of July 2009 I  have my heart bleeding and  I had to find somebody to talk to.I never believed Michael died, there was something strange about his death.I searched internet and found MJHD  with AMY  as admin. and began to read it.Then it crashed and again appeared,then SOUZA and MO started this forum and I am now just addicted to it.My granddouhgter is 14,she was not aware of Michael,maybe just of one or two of his songs,but now she admires him and is sure he's alive.So I ask you to admit me to your community to share my thoughts and feelings with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

gwynned

January 14, 2010, 11:08:28 AM
Well, I just turned 60 on 12/12......and looking forward to my birthday on 12/12/12!!!!  I'm sure there's some numerological meaning there!  Thanks to everyone on this forum for their encouraging words.  For those of you who think 60 is old, think again!  I know, I can't ski as fast as I used to, but I try to look at the world with innocent eyes, open to whatever life has in store for me.  And I'm really enjoying this Great Adventure with all of you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 11:16:42 AM
this is a great topic!! LOL I'm 48 and grew up w/MJ also.

In 5th grade Friday afternoon was music day : ),,always jackson 5 music,, all the guys pretending they were michael haha and all the girls fighting to dance w/them. WOW,, what memories!! loved him since then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 11:49:50 AM
haha i'm still little im turning 20 soon :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

January 14, 2010, 11:52:35 AM
Quote from: "curious1"
I definitely grew up with MJ, i'm going to be 51 in May. I thought he was such a cutie, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I remember that back then, white girls were NOT allowed to think black boys were cute, at least where I was from. I grew up in Decatur IL, very conservative middle of the midwest!   At least that's one thing that has changed for good in this country!
haha that wouldnt /stop me they could stick me behind bars if they wanted to id proudly get up on a public bus or something and shout I'M A WHITE GIRL WHO THINKS MICHAEL JACKSON A BLACK MAN IS HELLA SEXY, YUP THATS RIGHT PEOPLE, :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Falling in love with someone isn\'t always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It\'s when you want to be together despite it all. That\'s when you truly love another. I\'m sure of it.- Michael Jackson*[/b]

Datroot

January 14, 2010, 11:53:41 AM
Quote from: "MjjGirlSteph"
Quote from: "curious1"
I definitely grew up with MJ, i'm going to be 51 in May. I thought he was such a cutie, and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I remember that back then, white girls were NOT allowed to think black boys were cute, at least where I was from. I grew up in Decatur IL, very conservative middle of the midwest!   At least that's one thing that has changed for good in this country!
haha that wouldnt /stop me they could stick me behind bars if they wanted to id proudly get up on a public bus or something and shout I'M A WHITE GIRL WHO THINKS MICHAEL JACKSON A BLACK MAN IS HELLA SEXY, YUP THATS RIGHT PEOPLE, :)

Me too. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 14, 2010, 12:51:05 PM
MUmof3 and Curious! - you are not alone ... I am your age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 16, 2010, 10:04:25 PM
:D HI there well age is nothing just a number and we are all here for MJ , he has bought us together I am 32 yrs and from New Zealand ,  I too keep MUm right up to date she knows what's going on just hasn't signed up. so sending You lots of love and take care and You like all heere are a Star for just being here, it shows You beleive and care!!
all my llove Michelle
New Zealanxoxox :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 11:16:23 PM
Hi I'm from Melb Aust and I am 50 but dont look or act like it..
 I remember when I had my birthday party  in June    1 week before it happened . My friends and I were talking about Micheal how great he was and how we never beliveed all the BS about the allegations.. We couldn't wait to see him in concert and hoped he was going to tour here...
I have loved the Jacksons & MJ since I was 10,  I so devistated when it happened that morning when I was getting ready to go to work when I got to work I said did you here the devistating news I could not belive they didn't care I though whats wrong  with these people... I guess not everyone likes MJ..

I have my 10yr niece follwing the hoax as well... Everyone else thinks I am mad and delusional.. I hope we can prove them all wrong...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

January 16, 2010, 11:19:08 PM
Your not alone, trust me:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2010, 01:23:46 PM
I am 48 years old and grew up listening to J5 and MJ's music.  As an adult I started listening to a different style of music and didn't follow him closely after that.  Even so, through the years I loved hearing and seeing MJ on TV and my heart lept for joy when I heard in 2005 of his acquittal.  I could tell you exactly where I was when I heard it on the radio....even though I had never bought a CD, never saw him live, never met him in person, never logged on to one of his fan websites etc.  I just felt a connection, like he was a vital part of my childhood. I am a strong person and have dealt with death in my family but when he "died" I was devastated. I cried a lot. I felt like I had abandoned him. I couldn't understand what was happening to my psyche but I was enraged at how he was unfairly treated in his life and felt I needed to step up and start speaking out on his behalf.  That's when I began buying his music, researching the truth about him, logging onto any website about Michael, taped the Memorial as well as many hours of other media coverage before and after the memorial, went to TII three times, etc., and began speaking out when articles slander his good name.  But, I started realizing that my grief was deeper than those close to Michael and questioned "why would that be if he was as great as they say he was?".  I started to see that stories didn't line up (i.e., some close friends said he was healthy, some said no. Some said he didn't do drugs, some say yes, etc).  I was confounded by the family's reaction and realized that I didn't believe the ambulance picture either. I'm in the medical field and was surprised by the hospital's management of Michael.  Because of confidentiality laws, they should never have given MJ's status to anyone other than MJ's mother (but they supposedly did)  So, what's up?  I don't know what's up but I say all of this to tell you that I was pleasantly surprised when my son told me that my grandson (who is 1 1/2) loves to dance to MJ when they play him on MTV. So, in all of this I've learned that my own family loves Michael Jackson's music, not just me.  My sister went to TII with me - I didn't know she liked him either.  So, it's been a great adventure to say the least.  Michael has drawn a whole new generation of fans to him and back to him, which is wonderful. I sure hope he's alive because I've learned all over again to really appreciate who he is and what he is about and I'd love the chance to thank him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mumof3Topic starter

January 17, 2010, 02:10:17 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
MUmof3 and Curious! - you are not alone ... I am your age.
Thankyou glad to hear it Michael has been part of my life all my life  when i was a child watching the Jackson on the television happy days :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

January 17, 2010, 02:14:03 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
Hi I'm from Melb Aust and I am 50 but dont look or act like it..
 I remember when I had my birthday party  in June    1 week before it happened . My friends and I were talking about Micheal how great he was and how we never beliveed all the BS about the allegations.. We couldn't wait to see him in concert and hoped he was going to tour here...
I have loved the Jacksons & MJ since I was 10,  I so devistated when it happened that morning when I was getting ready to go to work when I got to work I said did you here the devistating news I could not belive they didn't care I though whats wrong  with these people... I guess not everyone likes MJ..

I have my 10yr niece follwing the hoax as well... Everyone else thinks I am mad and delusional.. I hope we can prove them all wrong...
My whole family think I am bonkers and  roll their eyes at me so I dont say anything anymore I dont want to worry them but from the word go i did not believe that Michael had died i dont know hwy I just did and I have been here ever since, and things dont add up at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions