Look here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can read: Photo taken by Mozleum Man.

I wonder from wich day the photo is. On the following Video you can see the gifts for christmas.
I can´t find no gift in front of the tomb. And take a look when the fans watching through the door, there is no flower, no picture or anything (1:52) Only one thing, maybe a book from stone in the middle and on the right side flowers.

[youtube:20cx9cg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5bAfNR4ZPo[/youtube:20cx9cg8]

OK, I also think, it´s not his grave.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder how they could take this photo when it's well known that nobody than the mausoleum personnel and family can visit it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Sarahli

It's obviously a fake, the tomb of someone else. I agree with what you said 2good2btrue, we clearly see that the card with MJ initials has been put on purpose in first plan to catch our attention but it's weird that there is only one, no other messages, no photos, nothing else connecting with Michael unless these two letters "M J"  :?:  You must admit that it's a little bit poor...
Plus the ingraving or whatever it is with a man (who can look like Michael) and the child is disgusting and unrespectful regarding what Michael went through. We all know that Michael loves children and there are so many ways to show it, why in a so malicious way ? No need to tell more. It's enough for me, it's a fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "tiida11"
I wonder how they could take this photo when it's well known that nobody than the mausoleum personnel and family can visit it?

Well, it says a security guard took the picture, so that would explain it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Hey guys.  I've saved the picture and zoomed in on everything, and it's fake.  She could have placed the ONLY tribute of MJ there herself, and notice how it's right at the front.  
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURES PLACED ON THE GROUND NEAR THE TOMB.  TWO OF THE PICTURES ARE OF AN OLDER MAN, AND ONLY ONE RESEMBLES AN AFRICAN YOUNG BOY at the back.  ALL THE FLOWERS HAVE A WHITE CARD, WITH NOTHING WRITTEN ON THEM.  LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED AROUND TO THE BLANK SIDE ON PURPOSE.  ALSO, WHAT I FIND EVEN MORE BIZZARE, IS THE MOULD ON THE RIGHT TOMBSTONE. IT IS OF A MAN WITH BREASTS, AND A YOUNG CHILD VERY CLOSE TO HIS OR HER PRIVATE PARTS.  THIS ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT BE WHAT THE FAMILY WOULD HAVE CHOSEN, CONSIDERING WHAT MJ WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRIAL AND ALL.  WHY NOT PICK AN ENBLEM OF A MAN SURROUNDED WITH MANY CHILDREN, LIKE PETER PAN.  THIS IS A BIT FREAKY AND DISTASTEFUL.  THERE'S A PICTURE OF AN OLD MAN AT THE BACK (COULD BE HIS DAD'S PHOTO) BUT THINK ABOUT IT.  WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A PHOTO OF JOE JACKSON WITH MJ??????No way.  This cries out so fake.  Whoever took the photo was obviously at another grave site of another family, and have just placed the MJ wreath with some sort of stuffed toy in a box,to fool us........

I don't see the picture of the "old man". I see pictures of MJ, some drawn, some not. I see words on cards, so I am not seeing the blank one.

The picture on the tomb looks like an MJ in armor like he was many times, holding the hand of a younger self.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "wandulka"
Michael Jackson's tomb my ass  :roll:  :roll:
LMAO!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Hey guys.  I've saved the picture and zoomed in on everything, and it's fake.  She could have placed the ONLY tribute of MJ there herself, and notice how it's right at the front.  
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURES PLACED ON THE GROUND NEAR THE TOMB.  TWO OF THE PICTURES ARE OF AN OLDER MAN, AND ONLY ONE RESEMBLES AN AFRICAN YOUNG BOY at the back.  ALL THE FLOWERS HAVE A WHITE CARD, WITH NOTHING WRITTEN ON THEM.  LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED AROUND TO THE BLANK SIDE ON PURPOSE.  ALSO, WHAT I FIND EVEN MORE BIZZARE, IS THE MOULD ON THE RIGHT TOMBSTONE. IT IS OF A MAN WITH BREASTS, AND A YOUNG CHILD VERY CLOSE TO HIS OR HER PRIVATE PARTS.  THIS ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT BE WHAT THE FAMILY WOULD HAVE CHOSEN, CONSIDERING WHAT MJ WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRIAL AND ALL.  WHY NOT PICK AN ENBLEM OF A MAN SURROUNDED WITH MANY CHILDREN, LIKE PETER PAN.  THIS IS A BIT FREAKY AND DISTASTEFUL.  THERE'S A PICTURE OF AN OLD MAN AT THE BACK (COULD BE HIS DAD'S PHOTO) BUT THINK ABOUT IT.  WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A PHOTO OF JOE JACKSON WITH MJ??????No way.  This cries out so fake.  Whoever took the photo was obviously at another grave site of another family, and have just placed the MJ wreath with some sort of stuffed toy in a box,to fool us........

I don't see the picture of the "old man". I see pictures of MJ, some drawn, some not. I see words on cards, so I am not seeing the blank one.

The picture on the tomb looks like an MJ in armor like he was many times, holding the hand of a younger self.
On old mjkit, there was a thread about the pictures Karen Faye posted before. And there were pics found, taken in the 60s I guess, from exactly that tomb.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Scroll down here and you´ll see them).
The pictures on the tomb were the same back then; they have nothing to do with MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Considering the opulence which family organized Michaels  "funeral" , his "grave" looks very poorly ... and what's interesting ... There are no photos of any family member in the Mike "tomb"  during the holidays ... a pretty weird...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...... remember only love is eternal like grass......

L.O.V.E

Are you sure Karen Faye has put this on her facebook... as this picture appeared on a grave finder site first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

idk what it is, but my heart tells me that it's someone else in there...not Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Just make it short but clear. It seems that everything has been questioned now appeares as evidence...this, while a lot of people has asked themselves why are there not so many flowers, then the white bags, another program (memorial) which we have never seen before. People do not believe it. Take a look at the whole story. Michael "dies" after announcing "this is the final curtain call"  :o Is it just a coincidence or did he knew a lot more...shure he do..TAKE A LOOK AT THE WHOLE STORY do not pic out just one thing which just seem to crash down everything. Everything is much more complex

By the way Michael is not there!!!

BELIEVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

simon

and my heart tells me that there is none in that tomb, it's empty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done If we raise our voice as one

never - looks totally strange. And never would the family choose such a pic on his tomb.
LMAO, nope. :mrgreen:  I dont buy it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

I just wanna know why the family has not spoken out against these pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

superflysister81

I found these other pics on Michael Jackson Memorial Page on myspace...
But Michael is alive, I can feel it! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions