Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Hey guys.  I've saved the picture and zoomed in on everything, and it's fake.  She could have placed the ONLY tribute of MJ there herself, and notice how it's right at the front.  
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURES PLACED ON THE GROUND NEAR THE TOMB.  TWO OF THE PICTURES ARE OF AN OLDER MAN, AND ONLY ONE RESEMBLES AN AFRICAN YOUNG BOY at the back.  ALL THE FLOWERS HAVE A WHITE CARD, WITH NOTHING WRITTEN ON THEM.  LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED AROUND TO THE BLANK SIDE ON PURPOSE.  ALSO, WHAT I FIND EVEN MORE BIZZARE, IS THE MOULD ON THE RIGHT TOMBSTONE. IT IS OF A MAN WITH BREASTS, AND A YOUNG CHILD VERY CLOSE TO HIS OR HER PRIVATE PARTS.  THIS ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT BE WHAT THE FAMILY WOULD HAVE CHOSEN, CONSIDERING WHAT MJ WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRIAL AND ALL.  WHY NOT PICK AN ENBLEM OF A MAN SURROUNDED WITH MANY CHILDREN, LIKE PETER PAN.  THIS IS A BIT FREAKY AND DISTASTEFUL.  THERE'S A PICTURE OF AN OLD MAN AT THE BACK (COULD BE HIS DAD'S PHOTO) BUT THINK ABOUT IT.  WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A PHOTO OF JOE JACKSON WITH MJ??????No way.  This cries out so fake.  Whoever took the photo was obviously at another grave site of another family, and have just placed the MJ wreath with some sort of stuffed toy in a box,to fool us........

I don't see the picture of the "old man". I see pictures of MJ, some drawn, some not. I see words on cards, so I am not seeing the blank one.

The picture on the tomb looks like an MJ in armor like he was many times, holding the hand of a younger self.
On old mjkit, there was a thread about the pictures Karen Faye posted before. And there were pics found, taken in the 60s I guess, from exactly that tomb.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Scroll down here and you´ll see them).
The pictures on the tomb were the same back then; they have nothing to do with MJ.

LOL.. well I guess that didn't look that way to me.. lol.. that is funny that I would see it that way, just goes to show you that people see things sometimes that aren't  there.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

iMJacksonfaN

Okay..

First of all.. Why havnt Michael's family wrote anything on twitter about visiting Michael's tomb?
-Because there is no need.. He isn't lying there.. If he is dead, he isn't there..  :lol:

There is NO name on the tomb, only a man. Either a naked muscular male with long hair, or a man in armour with a child that seems to do something with his underlife.. I can't see, but that is my thoughts..
-Why should there name on the tomb? Michael isn't there, so no need to destroy a tomb because of that.

Well.. There is so much flowers and stuff with the tomb..
-I'm sure all these flowers and stuffs are from fans ONLY. The people that are working there probably puts all stuff that has been sent to 'MJs tomb' with the tomb, so it not are crowded with flowers outside the door.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is definately Fake, and in very bad taste... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Hey guys.  I've saved the picture and zoomed in on everything, and it's fake.  She could have placed the ONLY tribute of MJ there herself, and notice how it's right at the front.  
LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICTURES PLACED ON THE GROUND NEAR THE TOMB.  TWO OF THE PICTURES ARE OF AN OLDER MAN, AND ONLY ONE RESEMBLES AN AFRICAN YOUNG BOY at the back.  ALL THE FLOWERS HAVE A WHITE CARD, WITH NOTHING WRITTEN ON THEM.  LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED AROUND TO THE BLANK SIDE ON PURPOSE.  ALSO, WHAT I FIND EVEN MORE BIZZARE, IS THE MOULD ON THE RIGHT TOMBSTONE. IT IS OF A MAN WITH BREASTS, AND A YOUNG CHILD VERY CLOSE TO HIS OR HER PRIVATE PARTS.  THIS ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT BE WHAT THE FAMILY WOULD HAVE CHOSEN, CONSIDERING WHAT MJ WENT THROUGH WITH THE TRIAL AND ALL.  WHY NOT PICK AN ENBLEM OF A MAN SURROUNDED WITH MANY CHILDREN, LIKE PETER PAN.  THIS IS A BIT FREAKY AND DISTASTEFUL.  THERE'S A PICTURE OF AN OLD MAN AT THE BACK (COULD BE HIS DAD'S PHOTO) BUT THINK ABOUT IT.  WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A PHOTO OF JOE JACKSON WITH MJ??????No way.  This cries out so fake.  Whoever took the photo was obviously at another grave site of another family, and have just placed the MJ wreath with some sort of stuffed toy in a box,to fool us........

That's, what I first saw, too... See how "bad" our minds work!
Looking very close, it looks to me like an Angel with folded wings, holding a child's hand. And the "breasts" could be part of an armour.
But all those blurry images drive me mad!
If this is his grave, it's so weird not to engrave his name!

Here's another shoot of the tomb , where both reliefs are visible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

the last time karen posted pics of the tomb, there was barely anything there. maybe a pic or a two and a few flowers. so we were all talking about how it couldn't be michael's tomb cuz (aside from him not being dead  ;) ) there would be way more flowers and stuff there. so now, how convenient that she has posted a pic with a TON of flowers!! she probably reads these forums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "wandulka"
Michael Jackson's tomb my ass  :roll:  :roll:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
thats exactly what i had in mind when i read the subject of the thread
this KF needs to stop or i'll pull her hair loooowww down to the grown
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With warm hugz from]
Pimp Queen of da Hoez,
Big Mama DEBBIE ZEBUA
----------------------------
wakakakakakakaka 2010

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane
I\'d walk right towards you now and bring you home again
I miss you so much, M !

so if MJ was really dead he would be inside that thing? thats so weird i usually just see ppl buried under ground but i am hv questions not regarding hoax but just about that tomb...just out of curiousity becuz i am a youngin and dont know much and i would like to expand my knowledge...Is there like a lid thing where they can open it and just see the casket or what?...or is it completely sealed??...

and i find it strange how they dont have his name engraved on the stone  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The pics on the tomb are just of Jesus, not MJ.  I cut and pasted the one on the right, and it still looks really odd.  It is probably just jesus holding a young childs hand, but when you look at it again and again , you might see that it looks too sexual in my opinion.  Not a good reminder of MJ is it?????  I believe most of the tombstones are like that in a mosoleum.  They are buried in a crypt, a room for other family members to be buried with them. BUT THIS ONE IS WAY TOO SMALL FOR ALL THE FAMILY.
The bodies are buried under all the marble under the ground.  
The tombstone, is just there to let us know who is in the grave.  
Did anyone else mention that the Jackson bought 12 sites at the mosoleum?????

This is a picture of my mothers tombstone and gravesite:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I do not believe this is MJ's tomb.  As mentioned, why is his name not on his tomb, since there is security posted outside shown in photos posted on this thread.  I have included an article that states all guests going the tomb must be on a pre-approved list.  Thank you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

First photo of Michael Jackson's tomb released Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 13:04 [IST]    

London (ANI): The mystery surrounding Michael Jackson's final burial site has finally come to an end with the first publicly-released photo of the King of Pop's tomb. The Thriller hitmaker, who died in June (09), was interred in a mausoleum at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California on 3 September (09) in front of 200 of his closest friends and family.

Buzz up!Jackson's family picked Forest Lawn's Great Mausoleum section for its high security, reports the Daily Star. The photo published by the New York Post shows that at the mausoleum's entrance, visitors are greeted by a huge stained-glass reproduction of da Vinci's 'The Last Supper.'

But to get any farther inside, they have to be on a pre-approved list. The late singer's tomb is adorned with flowers, framed photos, letters and other souvenirs from mourners.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "Eva R"
I will never be convinced if his name is not on the tomb!! That is just NOT possible!!! If Michael would lay there, there would be def his name on the tomb but now i dont see any name or am i blind??

Hi Eva,  There's a plaque on the floor in front of the tomb.  His name is probably on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

KF is either in on the hoax and the person in charge of creating diversions away from the hoax theories....or she's nuttier than a fruitcake!  IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

Quote from: "Ninanina"

That's, what I first saw, too... See how "bad" our minds work!
Looking very close, it looks to me like an Angel with folded wings, holding a child's hand. And the "breasts" could be part of an armour.
But all those blurry images drive me mad!
If this is his grave, it's so weird not to engrave his name!

Here's another shoot of the tomb , where both reliefs are visible.

When zoomed in, the picture on the left, although blurry, looks like Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Even though I had contacted FL before about her taking pictures they still let her in? They know she will take pictures :
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

rayvyn

Quote from: "Game Player"
Even though I had contacted FL before about her taking pictures they still let her in? They know she will take pictures :

Game Player, did they acknowledge that she had visited Michael's tomb? What did they say when you talked with them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "Eva R"
I will never be convinced if his name is not on the tomb!! That is just NOT possible!!! If Michael would lay there, there would be def his name on the tomb but now i dont see any name or am i blind??

Hi Eva,  There's a plaque on the floor in front of the tomb.  His name is probably on that.

Wasn´t this plaque also there when Lisa Burks had fotos of this sacropharg over one year ago????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions