I need your advice

• 33 Replies

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Wildy

I need your advice

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:16:08 AM
I found a disturbing pic on internet when I was looking for "autopsy" pic of Michael  :| This pic is no longer online but I download it few weeks ago. it's very tiny but look like a real autopsy photo to me. I don't know if i can put this pic here but i need your advice.  :(  :( I feel sad if it's real  :(  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lisap27

Re: I need your advice

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:19:33 AM
my advice is put it on!! all these guys will make you feel better about it i'm sure.. :) we've had a few pics of the supposed autopsy.. plus he's not dead anyway.. :)

Offline mjj_fan

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjj_fan

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:26:55 AM
@ wildy
           i think  you  can  put it here , i m sure there are many members working in medical field who can analyze it and share their opinion  , please dont worry ,we all are here for truth , i know God  listen  to our prayers , at the end everything will be alright . take care

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:27:07 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
my advice is put it on!! all these guys will make you feel better about it i'm sure.. :) we've had a few pics of the supposed autopsy.. plus he's not dead anyway.. :)

I know he's not dead but I want to know where this pic is coming from. Ok here it is  :( What's the red? What's going on with the nose? Is it a autopsy table?  :shock:  :( I'm shaking because I kept this pic for myself too long and i need to share to have your advice.

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:32:06 AM
i don't even think this looks like Mike!! the sideburns are all wrong.. dunno what the red is.. could be a shirt which doesn't make sence cos they wear gowns even if they are dead!! or it looks like the skin has been torn off..

NOT MICHAEL IMO!! :)

Offline Le Papillon Bleu

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Le Papillon Bleu

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:34:14 AM
That looks like a Bad era to me ...

superflysister81

• Show only replies by superflysister81

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:34:49 AM
Relax, Wildy ;)
This pic is definitely photoshoped!!! It's fake!!

Offline mjj_fan

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:36:22 AM
i m getting late for work  , but the good news is   i m quite sure this is fake , i will explain it why ,  so DO NOT WORRY WILDY OKAY ???

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:37:11 AM
Quote from: "superflysister81"
Relax, Wildy ;)

really? did you ever see this pic? yes, I need to relax, I trust you, thanks guys  ;) *hugs*

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:41:50 AM
Quote from: "lisap27"
i don't even think this looks like Mike!! the sideburns are all wrong.. dunno what the red is.. could be a shirt which doesn't make sence cos they wear gowns even if they are dead!! or it looks like the skin has been torn off..

NOT MICHAEL IMO!! :)

i agree, it look like the skin has been torn off, it's so disturbing !!!  :|

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:46:54 AM
there it is.. well done Zilda..  :D

superflysister81

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:50:07 AM
Quote from: "Zilda"
Quote from: "Wildy"
Quote from: "superflysister81"
Relax, Wildy ;)

really? did you ever see this pic? yes, I need to relax, I trust you, thanks guys  ;) *hugs*

I think so too, it's photoshopped.. Why would he be wearing that close on the autopsy table?

I found the picture in a larger version, which shows what's going on around him.. I think it is a joke about plastic surgeries. There are many of these pictures in "funny" web sites:

EXACTLY!!!
Thanks Zilda, I was looking for THAT picture! ;)

Absolutely FAKE !  8-)

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:50:37 AM
Quote from: "Zilda"

I found the picture in a larger version, which shows what's going on around him.. I think it is a joke about plastic surgeries. There are many of these pictures in "funny" web sites:

AWESOME, thanks Zilda  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: oufffffff I can breath now !!!! I found it when I was looking for autopsy pic, why did they cut and used this pic ?!!!!it's insane !!

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Eva R

• on: January 03, 2010, 09:54:17 AM
hahahaha  :lol: with his glove on!  :lol:  :lol: fake as hell!  :lol:

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline IBelieveInMiracles

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by IBelieveInMiracles

• on: January 03, 2010, 11:07:44 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
hahahaha  :lol: with his glove on!  :lol:  :lol: fake as hell!  :lol:

:lol: My thoughts exactly! I don't think he'd be wearing his sparkly glove in an autopsy. :lol:

Offline MJFOREVER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJFOREVER

• on: January 03, 2010, 11:14:16 AM
THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!:

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 11:26:50 AM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!: THERE IS NO AUTOPSY PHOTO ON THE INTERNET :roll:  :!:

I can't have a doubt on a pic i never saw before??!!  :shock: What's the problem in this forum? Don't wanna be rude or something but if someone come here with infos that everyone already know, it feel like we are dumbass, it's not nice. I asked for advice that's all, ohhhh well...

Offline jm1lvmj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by jm1lvmj

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:00:10 PM
Wildy, don't feel bad or dumb.  You had a valid question, you asked for advice, posters responded nicely, and now your mind is at ease.  Don't let anyone discourage you from questioning; you never know when you will dicover the great big clue. ;)  :)  One Love.

mykidsmum

• Show only replies by mykidsmum

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:04:45 PM

Because there was never an autopsy!  :roll:

Offline mjj_fan

• Hoaxer

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:14:27 PM
okay i m back , here is why i felt its fake because

1.it shows as if whole of the skin is slough off from body , the rib cage is opened to have an easy access to the organs by applying the mid line incision
       the arms and the legs have nothings to do with the autopsy except for blood taken for toxicology or routine tests i mean there is no need to take off the skin and expose tissues
   3, everytime we see as if the face is in perfect shape with no deformities ,if i suppose some butcher perform this autopsy the face was most likely be his first target  ,before exposing  each and every muscle, with all the blood coming out from limbs ... horrible ..
  4. the way they show doctors around  the deceased,  holding the scalpel vertically as if there are about to take something from face  is never a happening  . and by the way if they were trying to open up the skull to get brain , scalpel has nothing to do with it cant help to  incise the scalp properly  how come  skull bone???
                                                  so dont worry have faith

Offline mumof3

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mumof3

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:21:34 PM

I can't have a doubt on a pic i never saw before??!!  :shock: What's the problem in this forum? Don't wanna be rude or something but if someone come here with infos that everyone already know, it feel like we are dumbass, it's not nice. I asked for advice that's all, ohhhh well...
Don't get upset it is a bad joke. n

superflysister81

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:27:05 PM

Wildy,
of course you can have doubts...All of us have. We are here to work together ;)
Keep the faith !  :)

Offline doreentbird

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by doreentbird

• on: January 03, 2010, 01:51:06 PM
@zilda..thank you for that...i was holding my breath there for awhile..
@wildy...of course you can ask and have doubts..that is what we are all suppossed to be here for. I would have done the same thing.

glad to know the picture is a fake though..

Offline awesome1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by awesome1

• on: January 03, 2010, 02:19:23 PM
well i started searching to find a bigger version of it, and found some other pic, which is disturbing to even look at...... but enough of that

but yeah thank the pic in question has been found

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

• on: January 03, 2010, 02:23:08 PM
@ Wildy,
Everything okay? "I know this is a great shock to find such an image!
Everything is good, there is no picture of this art.

Breathe through
You can find such a share or whatever with us, you need not worry okay alone  :)