why show us concert preparations anyway?
January 03, 2010, 09:55:56 AM
why tease us make us upset that we missed this concert? was the plan to do them then had to hoax death or was it all made up? Seems like he really did prepare for these remember that story with michael bearden and dirty diana rehearsal? Dancers rehearsing for something? Why concerts mentioned in first place do you think he wants to or will do them?? Could have just gone couldnt he but he made a point of about to do shows like elvis why???!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: why show us concert preparations anyway?
January 03, 2010, 10:29:08 AM
Basically, I think TII was just to prove he could still dance. That he was still awesomeness incarnate.. His "Tragic Death" made him a pop icon again.. as he should've been all along.. But now a whole new generation of crotch grabbing is going on.

Try to look at everything that's happened as a new marketing approach. I don't completely believe 50 concerts were sold out, or even existed. I think we were told that to make it bigger than it was.. It was all hype. But by telling us that we were all convinced MJ was loved the world over again.. And we mostly believed whatever we were told, but now we are being taught not to believe everything we are being told.

Just like the suicidal fans after MJ's death. IDK how true that is either, but that makes it seem all the more tragic..

There's just so much exaggeration that it reminds me of silent movies..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 03, 2010, 10:53:25 AM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Basically, I think TII was just to prove he could still dance. That he was still awesomeness incarnate.. His "Tragic Death" made him a pop icon again.. as he should've been all along.. But now a whole new generation of crotch grabbing is going on.

Try to look at everything that's happened as a new marketing approach. I don't completely believe 50 concerts were sold out, or even existed. I think we were told that to make it bigger than it was.. It was all hype. But by telling us that we were all convinced MJ was loved the world over again.. And we mostly believed whatever we were told, but now we are being taught not to believe everything we are being told.

Just like the suicidal fans after MJ's death. IDK how true that is either, but that makes it seem all the more tragic..

Sorry the concerts were sold out they were sold out and did exist i had tickets but my aunt and cousins could not get tickets after trying many times and being on the official standby list..even trying to get tickets on ebay!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

January 03, 2010, 11:23:16 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "Melzy777"

Sorry the concerts were sold out they were sold out and did exist i had tickets but my aunt and cousins could not get tickets after trying many times and being on the official standby list..even trying to get tickets on ebay!!
Oh ok. Sorry to hear that. I still think there was a lot of exaggeration going on though. Maybe I should emphasis I mean real concerts versus placebo/fake concerts. I didn't think all 50 were real. But I haven't seen proof either way. It's just a thought. No offence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

January 03, 2010, 11:30:09 AM
No offence taken i just know how hard they tried to get tickets because they waited too long!!! Either way if there was never going to be any concerts in the first place i think promoting a tour and selling tickets is a little off, i know people that had booked flights, hotels etc spent thousands to make it to the O2 for those shows, i just dont think MJ would have done that to his fans  knowing that the shows were never going to happen. This is one of the reasons i am still 50/50 in the hoax because some things just seem too far fetched to me, but then the facts about his death do not add up!! So confused still ugh...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

January 03, 2010, 11:42:00 AM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
No offence taken i just know how hard they tried to get tickets because they waited too long!!! Either way if there was never going to be any concerts in the first place i think promoting a tour and selling tickets is a little off, i know people that had booked flights, hotels etc spent thousands to make it to the O2 for those shows, i just dont think MJ would have done that to his fans  knowing that the shows were never going to happen. This is one of the reasons i am still 50/50 in the hoax because some things just seem too far fetched to me, but then the facts about his death do not add up!! So confused still ugh...
Yeah, I personally (not stating as fact) think that there was a number of definite dates, and temporary dates. But at some point MJ realised he wasn't going to do them all. Or just didn't want to because something better came up. Let's admit he could be a bit fickle at times, and in business.. I'm not going to say wishy washy, but you know.. If something better comes along, etc etc.. And then the something better that came along was interfered with by reality (legal hoo-har) so MJ in his alternate reality creates a way out of it all, that turns out to be a much better plan anyway, because that's just how the dude rolls.. And on his way he's going to save the earth. All in a day's work.  etc etc. :D  ;)  I really don't think everything was as strategic as some might think, and so that's why there were tickets for sale, but hard to get, and then contradicting reports before and after.. etc etc. idk, that's just my op.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions