Re: Comparing Pictures of The Tomb

• on: July 02, 2010, 12:43:29 AM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: July 02, 2010, 12:52:32 AM
Does that seem right that the stained glass is now blue? I wouldn't think that it would be that color when it's multicolored.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: July 02, 2010, 02:08:07 AM
Could be the extra blue is lighting change or the camera quality is different.

As I was reading this all this thread, I was thinging about the whys. Assuming MJ's alive and has meticulously planned every detail. Why did he choose to have his "body" buried here instead of some place readily open and accessible to fans. Just off the top of my head this is all I can come up with:

-Having it inaccessible adds to the mystery element, and the desire to see inside.
-The stain-glass pic of Jesus' Ascention adds to the idea of resurrection, MJ coming alive from the dead.
-It also has other works by Leonardo Da Vinci, the Lord's Supper, and Michaelangelo sculptures which he loved, MJ's
         version of the last supper hung above his bed
-Possible connection with other famous people buried there such as Clark Gable, etc.
-The fact that there are 2 Forest Lawn locations, Glendale and Hollywood, many details in the hoax come in doubles
-The fact that the tomb is 50 years old also, and waiting for the right tenant and is fit for a king
-Supposedly his mother wanted it here, but Jermaine wanted it in Neverland, creating interesting controversy
-Jermaine mentioned how totally cold and uninviting it was inside, creating an atmosphere of sadness and being cut off from love of his fans even in death

There's got to be more reasons I'm missing.

Offline Sternschen87

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Sternschen87

• on: July 02, 2010, 03:25:16 AM
I don't know... I always feel that this tomb is very little for such a big casket,mi<chael had

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue

• on: July 02, 2010, 06:24:10 AM
I really love how the picture of the middle ascencion window, seems so enhanced with colour, but whether this is a coincidence or not, it shows the ressurection of Jesus......It's so beautiful how Jesus is rising above into the sky......planned or not, this is a truely beautiful image and so in synch with this hoax..

This is a good article..

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0 ... 40,00.html

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG

• on: July 02, 2010, 06:39:54 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
and some more..

Is the last one a x-mas flower?
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: July 02, 2010, 06:58:38 AM
Quote from: "wendst6"
Has Karen Fay attended two separate grave sites?

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/811/englischk.jpg

Looks like the one we have seen is a replica of the original 50 year old.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: July 02, 2010, 06:59:43 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
There's no difference to me.

I dont see a difference either.  I sometimes people are trying to look for differences that are not there.

They are not the same dimension. The original one, the 1950s one has also a plate in the middle.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: July 02, 2010, 07:04:58 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "wendst6"
Has Karen Fay attended two separate grave sites?

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/811/englischk.jpg

Looks like the one we have seen is a replica of the original 50 year old.

Quoting myself:  
Looks like the one we have seen is a replica of the original 50 year old

Am I hoaxessed or should I get my own quote as a clue  :shock:

Double trouble?
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline SEHF

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SEHF

• on: July 02, 2010, 10:00:24 AM
Go buy an old 35mm style camera from the 50's and take a picture of something then take a picture with a digital camera and get back to me on how similar those images are.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:39:02 AM by SEHF »

Offline Hazzely

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Hazzely
    • https://twitter.com/Hazzely

• on: July 02, 2010, 10:21:27 AM
Here's a comment I found on a page

By: Common Sense
On: 02 Jul 2010 1:15 am

The "crypt" that MJ is in is SOLID marble. It's been there in Forest Lawn since the 1950's. How did they get a casket in it?? Everyone else in there is in a crypt in the wall, right? Is there anyone else there that is in a standalone structure without their name even being on it? How come his kids never went to the burial spot since the funeral? (Jermaine confirmed this on Larry King). Makes you wonder.
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
http://mjmylullaby.tumblr.com/

Offline Sternschen87

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Sternschen87

• on: July 02, 2010, 02:08:41 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

The "crypt" that MJ is in is SOLID marble. It's been there in Forest Lawn since the 1950's. How did they get a casket in it?? Everyone else in there is in a crypt in the wall, right? Is there anyone else there that is in a standalone structure without their name even being on it? How come his kids never went to the burial spot since the funeral? (Jermaine confirmed this on Larry King). Makes you wonder.

that's what I think... how can they get a casket in this small crypt...

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: July 02, 2010, 07:05:03 PM
Quote from: "Sternschen87"
Quote from: "Hazzely"

that's what I think... how can they get a casket in this small crypt...

Its not small.. its humungous...

but im interested in the theory it is solid and is just a showpiece.   How can we get confirmation on this.

Offline Hazzely

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Hazzely
    • https://twitter.com/Hazzely

• on: July 02, 2010, 07:20:17 PM
Michael Jackson, the "King of Pop", was buried in the Great Mausoleum in July of 2009.

But you can't reach his tomb. It's in a private part of the Mausoleum, with access limited to those with relatives buried there.

This isn't completely surprising, since the family seemed to be concerned about security. It's difficult to imagine any more secure a final resting place than one in the depths of the Great Mausoleum, a place that sometimes rivals Fort Knox in its security efforts.

But for those who are curious, here's the location: His free-standing marble sarcophagus is located at the far west end of the main (east/west) hallway of the Holly Terrace section, beneath large stained glass windows depicting The Ascension of Jesus. It is straight back (west of) the main Holly Terrace entrance doors, which are on the east side (of the south end) of the Great Mausoleum.

Viewed from the outside, from the lower level parking lot on the west side, the three stained glass windows behind his sarcophagus appear to be on the second floor (but since the Terrace is built on a hillside, the east side doors are just a few steps above ground level).

A photo of the crypt was distributed by the park to the press back in the 1950's, when the Holly Terrace first opened. With a very high price, this valuable location waited five decades for the right tenant.

The photo shows it as it was back then, unmarked. No doubt Michael's name and an epitaph will be added soon.

Word is that several other crypts were bought in the surrounding area, so the Jackson family can be together in death, as they were in life.

THE GRAVE OF MICHAEL JACKSON
(photo of the sarcophagus is circa 1950)
in the Holly Terrace section of the Great Mausoleum
at Forest Lawn in Glendale, California
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
http://mjmylullaby.tumblr.com/