Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: Video of MJs home BEFORE June 24th. Must See!
February 11, 2010, 09:08:16 PM
:geek:

Ok first before you read any further into my message let me clarify here for anyone who may read this and interpret it as me being a "hater or dissing" anyone who enjoys these types of videos and what not.

I am not that girl, I am not a "hater" nor am I saying that if anyone needs to partake in the star tours that they are wrong. Whatever you need to do I suppose to make yourself feel important.

But, um COME ON!! I am only commenting here on the "video" and I  was curious about some of these way out there ridiculas threads on the board. The fact that people sit outside of the house for 10 days just to get a look " is obsessive and ridiculas." Who is the "REAL" weirdo's and Wacko's?

The fact that the guy who is the neighbor is bringing MJ some bread and what? That neighbor wasn't very neighborly in my opinion. Exploiting MJ and his personal property, kids, for the neighbor's benefit and every crazy stalkerish person on the planet. WTF?

I get it that people love MJ but, somethings just go to far.

Can you really blame the guy answering the gate intercom for sounding rude? I would of said alot worse things than that to the dude who kept asking why the x-mas stuff was still up.

As a matter of fact, it is now Feb. 11, 2010 and I still have my fake tree and x-mas lights up, with all my other x-mas stuff. It is pretty and it brings me joy, and happiness.

Who the fuck are we to say when it is the right time to put up or take down stuff!! ??

I can see now why people in the spotlight get frustrated and annoyed. I can see why someone would act crazy just to give the "parasites" something to talk about. It is like a train wreck that you just can't stop looking at.

Please again I will state this isn't meant as a attack on anyone in particular.

This is my feelings on the subject of WTF? did MJ not have any right to privacy at all?

We all want to have our privacy right? :geek:

God bless you MJ, Luv you more...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 11, 2010, 10:03:13 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Check this video out!!

[youtube:16c7qe99]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM&feature=player_embedded#at=130[/youtube:16c7qe99]
Ive seen all three of these and all i can wonder is why the F*ck are they complaining about the xmas decorations , why is it such a big problem. like wtf, everyone can keep theirs up all year round, but because its michael Jackson they should be down by a certain time, its stupid, i keep my decorations up and my lights up all year round lol, and some of my neighbors do too, and noone complains, leve the guy alone and let him be with his decorations LOL :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 11, 2010, 10:04:25 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Check this video out!!

[youtube:vbfa9y1j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLON-hvsHM&feature=player_embedded#at=130[/youtube:vbfa9y1j]
Thanks for the video, shame that he wasnt allowed in.  :lol:
Anyways wasnt that women the one we have been seeing from the tourist video when the ambulance was heading to the hospital. She was screaming on the sidewalk.

cute video.  However, who ever answered the gate call sounded like a real jerk.
you would too if this guy kept coming back over and over about the stupid decorations lol :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 11, 2010, 10:06:19 PM
Quote from: "Rux"
I've watched all three videos.. And found something strange in the third You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  If you go to 02:38 , you'll be able to actually see the guy who's taking the bag. Had it been a real gate with a fence, would you be able to see that guy.Moreover, i can actually say he's got a square on his t-shirt..Since that security guard was so strict about the camera, would there be that crack there where anyone could peek through?! .. SO, it might be that talking to the guard thing and handing the bag thing is fake.  But I might be wrong...

Not that it makes much of a difference either way.
I love that guy he just takes the bag and shuts the door in his face, haha i would to if he kept coming back id get annoyed! Michael was probably thinking , wth does this guy care so much about the decorations im sure michael was annoyed too :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

February 11, 2010, 10:09:29 PM
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 11, 2010, 10:10:35 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

Ok first before you read any further into my message let me clarify here for anyone who may read this and interpret it as me being a "hater or dissing" anyone who enjoys these types of videos and what not.

I am not that girl, I am not a "hater" nor am I saying that if anyone needs to partake in the star tours that they are wrong. Whatever you need to do I suppose to make yourself feel important.

But, um COME ON!! I am only commenting here on the "video" and I  was curious about some of these way out there ridiculas threads on the board. The fact that people sit outside of the house for 10 days just to get a look " is obsessive and ridiculas." Who is the "REAL" weirdo's and Wacko's?

The fact that the guy who is the neighbor is bringing MJ some bread and what? That neighbor wasn't very neighborly in my opinion. Exploiting MJ and his personal property, kids, for the neighbor's benefit and every crazy stalkerish person on the planet. WTF?

I get it that people love MJ but, somethings just go to far.

Can you really blame the guy answering the gate intercom for sounding rude? I would of said alot worse things than that to the dude who kept asking why the x-mas stuff was still up.

As a matter of fact, it is now Feb. 11, 2010 and I still have my fake tree and x-mas lights up, with all my other x-mas stuff. It is pretty and it brings me joy, and happiness.

Who the fuck are we to say when it is the right time to put up or take down stuff!! ??

I can see now why people in the spotlight get frustrated and annoyed. I can see why someone would act crazy just to give the "parasites" something to talk about. It is like a train wreck that you just can't stop looking at.

Please again I will state this isn't meant as a attack on anyone in particular.

This is my feelings on the subject of WTF? did MJ not have any right to privacy at all?

We all want to have our privacy right? :geek:

God bless you MJ, Luv you more...
YOUR OFFICIALLY MY FAVORITE PERSON :) HAHA
I totally agree like wtf, its almost mid February and my decorations are still up :P I mean normal people everyday leve their lights outside all years round, but these guys are complaining that he still has his wreaths up. WHO GIVES A FLYING RATS ASS. Just because hes Michael Jackson, he has to take them down its B.S, thank for stating exactly what i felt lol, this guy stalked his house for three days and even bringing flags and stuff just to bitch about the stupid xmas decorations, he's lucky MJ is too nice, cause if it was me i woulda gone out their with a cane, and bashed him over the head, lol i would have said much worse then those security guards , i like how the guy shut the gate in his face thou :) me and my sister died for 15 mins we were crying tears LMAO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!