Re: Analysis of TNZ's Myspace & Twitter Pages
December 07, 2009, 04:49:51 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"
Quote from: "nellyka7"
okay guys, i dont know where to post this, or if it was on the forum but 'He's Back!"
He restored his account. I don't want to say too much because I don't want him to be bothered.

Who's Back? How did you know that? Sorry I don't understand..  :P  
exactly whos back :?

LOL seems like everyone was wondering who's back. Nellyka, are you talking about the user "Back"? Or Mike is back? Or TNZ is the user Back? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 14, 2009, 04:32:44 PM
It would make sense for him to return on Christmas.
He "died" June 25.
Christmas is December 25.
December 25
- June 25
_________
6 months

Half a year, enough time to clear his head and come back.

If he doesn't show up by 2011, he's dead or doesn't want to come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 18, 2010, 11:09:53 AM
During the airing of the finale of the Jack5ons Family Dynasty, the Administrator (the person who created the chat room) of the chatroom on TNZ's myspace came in to the room. You know it is the Administrator as they have a different icon next to their name than all the other people in the room, when you look in the list of people who are currently in the room. The Administrators screen name is Jokecalmschina. If you don't already know this name it is an anagram for Michael Jackson (rearrange the letters). Jokecalmschina is also the screen name of the person who was leaving FAKE clues in many chat rooms created by different hoax websites on the Chatango network of chat rooms and others. They were banned in from the old MJHD forum and chat room!

23:46 xx (love) Jokecalmschina

23:48 JokeCalmsChina I have found my path and will never return!

23:48 JokeCalmsChina (love)

This proves TNZ are a bunch of fake, liars, hoaxing us!
Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:03:41 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:06:39 AM
IMHO TMZ may have a lot to do with TNZ (e.g. TMZ allow a globally protected and protection surveyed brand logo to be copied and modified on myspace). This is copyright and brand infringement and if TNZ authors are really located in New York they know about it.
So either TMZ is in on TNZ or TNZ has VERY good lawyers.

Honestly, that was my first thought as well.
TMZ was the first "news source" for everything regarding Michael Jackson since 25th of June -non-believers an hoaxers alike.
As we know, TMZ obviously loves ambiguous puns and mysterious insinuations  - let´s make it clear - they apparently know more.
So it makes sense in a stratetic way to create an alternate pool and platform where all those strange hints and clues are pointed out and can be discussed in public. That challenges attention without giving away themselves.

The fact that the TNZ logo resembles the lettering of TMZ so strikingly is a bold sign in a way - I don´t think Time Warner would be able to see a joke when it comes to delibrate misuse of one of their trademarks - certainly not.

Maybe this is a rare example of how the "Press" thwarts the "Press"?
In the name of the people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 05:51:24 AM
I allways have a look at there page on myspace, but my english isn't good enough to understand all.
Days before TII come in the cinema they have showed a video at youtube...with a long list of credits, but you can't read it....i think it was the original credit list from the movie, but at that time nobody knows it.
So i think they are the leaders of it all....they know the plan and there a a bridge between us and Michael and all the plan.
The video looks like the Sony Video about TII...same makers....i don't know if  i can say it that you understand....it was like the same ppl are made it.

I wonder when the countdown starts again....look at the countdown....over the 0 there are different Numbers.
I think 59 seconds, 59 minutes and 2? hours....you can see it ! One day before BAM, they starts the countdown.
But i think there is a little problem.....will Michael be in time ? He often comes late... :lol:
Have a great day !
Hopeless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 07:35:50 AM
So basically they came in and pretended to be MJ saying he is not coming back? Seems like they just are trying to cover their asses with being wrong all the time. They give up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

January 19, 2010, 09:57:13 AM
Quote from: "mjj"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this is very interesting guys!
come and chat whit us!

Thanks for the link......  interestingly the version of Another Day which is set up on this page still works as opposed to all the others which seem to have been taken down by Sony.

So Another Day is available to listen  as link above.

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2010, 10:09:48 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
During the airing of the finale of the Jack5ons Family Dynasty, the Administrator (the person who created the chat room) of the chatroom on TNZ's myspace came in to the room. You know it is the Administrator as they have a different icon next to their name than all the other people in the room, when you look in the list of people who are currently in the room. The Administrators screen name is Jokecalmschina. If you don't already know this name it is an anagram for Michael Jackson (rearrange the letters). Jokecalmschina is also the screen name of the person who was leaving clues in many chat rooms created by different hoax websites on the Chatango network of chat rooms and others.

So is Michael Jackson the one who is really behind TNZ? and if so maybe the images, blogs and information on that myspace page should be considered more credible...

Im a bit confused, Im not able to watch the series as Im in the UK how did you know that,  was there a computer screen in shot that you could see :?:   Please could you explain for me,  I think I may be a little bit "thick" today :?:  :oops:

Thank you

L.O.V.E.    :roll:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 19, 2010, 10:44:14 AM
During the airing of the finale of the Jack5ons Family Dynasty, the Administrator (the person who created the chat room) of the chatroom on TNZ's myspace came in to the room. You know it is the Administrator as they have a different icon next to their name than all the other people in the room, when you look in the list of people who are currently in the room. The Administrators screen name is Jokecalmschina. If you don't already know this name it is an anagram for Michael Jackson (rearrange the letters). Jokecalmschina is also the screen name of the person who was leaving clues in many chat rooms created by different hoax websites on the Chatango network of chat rooms and others.

So is Michael Jackson the one who is really behind TNZ? and if so maybe the images, blogs and information on that myspace page should be considered more credible...

I'm sorry but I can not believe that you guys are still talking about if Michael could be behind TNZ. TNZ is BS! They're full of crap. They're people who are making their own investigation, that's all! Nothing More, Nothing Less! I don't like their attitude because they're trying to act cool like they know everything and they're trying so hard to make people believe that they're related to Michael. But that's so IMPOSSIBLE! They always thought that Michael was going to come back on the 25th of December and what happened? Nothing. Because they know NOTHING!

And about that JCC I want to remind you guys that one of the believers CONFESSED that she was the JCC who wrote on the forums. God knows who that JCC was who wrote on TNZ's page but I'm 100% SURE that it was NOT Michael! So you still pay attention to TNZ, go ahead but you can get hurt with their stupid mind games. That's all I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

smiles

January 19, 2010, 10:56:36 AM
the pictures are easily made in photoshop..
and the pic of Mj looks like Jesus to me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 19, 2010, 10:57:39 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"

Im a bit confused, Im not able to watch the series as Im in the UK how did you know that,  was there a computer screen in shot that you could see :?:   Please could you explain for me,  I think I may be a little bit "thick" today :?:  :oops:

Thank you

L.O.V.E.    :roll:  :D

I am not sure what your question is here. I am in Canada, I was watching the show on TV and was on my computer on TNZ's myspace page. My post is about the conversation that was occurring in the chat room that is embedded on TNZ's myspace page. The chat had to be embedded on that page by the owner of the myspace page. The creator of the chat uses the screen name JokeCalmsChina (an anagram for Michael Jackson). Seems plausible then that TNZ is also JokeCalmsChina.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 19, 2010, 11:04:03 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

I'm sorry but I can not believe that you guys are still talking about if Michael could be behind TNZ. TNZ is BS! They're full of crap. They're people who are making their own investigation, that's all! Nothing More, Nothing Less! I don't like their attitude because they're trying to act cool like they know everything and they're trying so hard to make people believe that they're related to Michael. But that's so IMPOSSIBLE! They always thought that Michael was going to come back on the 25th of December and what happened? Nothing. Because they know NOTHING!

And about that JCC I want to remind you guys that one of the believers CONFESSED that she was the JCC who wrote on the forums. God knows who that JCC was who wrote on TNZ's page but I'm 100% SURE that it was NOT Michael! So you still pay attention to TNZ, go ahead but you can get hurt with their stupid mind games. That's all I'm saying.

The person claiming to have made a JCC clue may have done so but is a JCC clue the same as a JokeCalmsChina clue? This person claims to have made ONE clue not all of them. Were they logged in to Jokecalmschina's actual registered chat room account or did they use a temporary name when they left this supposed clue? Which clue was it they left? As I am aware of whom this person is, ie. their twitter, chat account etc. I am sorry but they are just not that intelligent to be behind TNZ in my opinion. Besides they are pretty busy running a forum and spewing hatred on twitter to also maintain TNZ's myspace and offer interesting tweets in response to others inquiries on twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions