Deleted. TNZ is garbage tabloid trash.

• 206 Replies

Serenitys_Dream

• Show only replies by Serenitys_Dream

Re: Analysis of TNZ's Myspace & Twitter Pages

• on: November 26, 2009, 09:03:47 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Thanks!

hhmmmmmm......was talk bout that back in July I remember.

Well, I respect everyones opinions but I do not share or agree :)

I also respect your opinion and believe we must all listen to our hearts and realize that we have all been gifted with
freedom of choice too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Serenitys_Dream

• on: November 26, 2009, 09:07:03 PM
I am also hoping someone can explain to me why this particular picture looks the way it does...

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG

• on: November 26, 2009, 09:15:45 PM
Looks like a photo montage!
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Serenitys_Dream

• on: November 26, 2009, 10:47:37 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
When I watched the movie 2012, I noted that Africa was the only land not destroyed worldwide. Also in the past I have done a LOT of research in the area of who the real ancient Isrealites were, they were black-skinned, as well as the ancient Egyptians (MJ's Remember the Time video), lots of documented evidence. See http://www.hebrewisraelites.org   for lots details. The Afro-americans are the lost Israelties. Also 400 years slavery. Jesus was black-skinned. MJ does indeed look like that Egyptian bust. This hoax is bigger than we can imagine, and older than we can imagine. God has written an unimaginable beautiful, layered complex story, HIStory, and I love it all. It will all unfold as planned. I'm thankful to live in this year of time to be a witness!!!

Your post has me thinking some more...

Liberian Girl has been so prominent in this whole thing I wanted to point out that Liberia is in Africa too.

`The name Liberia denotes "liberty". This country was `Founded as a colony by the American Colonization Society in 1821-22, it was created as a place for slaves freed in the United States to emigrate to in Africa, on the premise they would have greater freedom and equality there.`
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

[youtube:2we70bqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ethtD4R1kk[/youtube:2we70bqs]

Maybe there are clues in either the Lyrics or the video for `Remember the Time` Michael`s Eygptian themed mini-movie.

[youtube:2we70bqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWPmOdjEtxs[/youtube:2we70bqs]

Offline yspadda

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by yspadda

• on: November 27, 2009, 04:08:18 AM
I got that picture from This is it trailer.

It's where they got the series of black and white pictures. IMHO those BW pictures are not an evidence. They could have used pictures from previous videos as well.

Offline juliet

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by juliet

• on: November 27, 2009, 06:43:47 AM
Thank you for the links SERENITY.

Remember the Baseball Pic. clue,  Baseball game season is 180 days and 180 days is approximately 6 months, so from June 25 - 180 days later would be around December 25 (I posted this in the old forum). So, I think Michael will come out and reveal himself around Christmas day.

Regarding the Egyptian Bust that looks like Michael, remember the History Album, in the pamphlet that goes with it, on page 31, Michael's Egyptian bust is there with a bird which I think is a Phoenix.

With Remember The Time, I checked the lyrics and the country that was mentioned there is Spain.  I don't know if there's some meaning to it.

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 10:34:10 AM
Quote from: "juliet"

Remember the Baseball Pic. clue,  Baseball game season is 180 days and 180 days is approximately 6 months, so from June 25 - 180 days later would be around December 25 (I posted this in the old forum). So, I think Michael will come out and reveal himself around Christmas day.

Regarding the Egyptian Bust that looks like Michael, remember the History Album, in the pamphlet that goes with it, on page 31, Michael's Egyptian bust is there with a bird which I think is a Phoenix.

With Remember The Time, I checked the lyrics and the country that was mentioned there is Spain.  I don't know if there's some meaning to it.

You and me...on the phone....hhhmmmm, yeas sure ancient Egypt, on the phone  :roll:

Bad jokes on the side, I was told since July that the song remember the time had a meaning....still I can´t find it in this hoax   in Spain???
I am rigth now in Spain. Where should I go to find clues?
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MJFOREVER

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJFOREVER

Re: TNZ's Myspace & Twitter Pages

• on: November 27, 2009, 10:52:03 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
I hope it is with christmas! BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333

I may not celebrate christmas this year :(  so this would be one AMAZING GIFT :)

Im gonna write a letter to SANTA :mrgreen:  LOL

Offline Tink.I.Am

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink.I.Am

• on: November 27, 2009, 10:59:28 AM
in regards to todays thisisalsoit link (http://mjkit.forumotion.net/this-is-it- ... 846-25.htm)

TNZ twitted :  TrueNewsZone    While thinking about spiders, don't forget about Ziggy Stardust. (thisisalsoit)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: November 27, 2009, 11:35:24 AM

i dont no about the spain thing but the phoenix could be pnoenix rising from the ashes

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 11:41:25 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

i dont no about the spain thing but the phoenix could be pnoenix rising from the ashes

In Egypt it symbolized the sun, the sun dies at night and is reborn in the morning.
The phoenix was regarded by the Greeks and Egyptians as a demigod, and according to legend, this being consumed by his own flames every 500 years, later reborn from its ashes like a phoenix young and new.

And now....where to place it in the hoax  :?
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 12:31:15 PM
i will leave that to you ,i think i did my bit :lol:

Serenitys_Dream

• on: November 27, 2009, 04:05:29 PM
Deleted. TNZ is crap!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:55:21 PM by Serenitys_Dream »

Offline francisca81

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by francisca81

• on: November 27, 2009, 04:09:43 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Remember the scene from TII where Michael is telling the others on stage to imagine the jacket burning and he says let it burn. During the thriller era he was always associated with that red jacket. To me, this scene is signifying the resurrection of the phoenix, Michael. Letting the jacket burn (Michael) as he will rise from it`s ashes just like a phoenix; Michael resurrected from death and his former self.

interesting serenity!! good thinking! :D
makes sence to me!

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lisap27

• on: November 27, 2009, 04:17:47 PM
just a thought on the burning jacket thing!!

this could mean his end of the Thriller album / recored breaking thing!! so to speak.. and constantly being in its shadow with everything he has released since!! therefore burning the jacket is the start of something new!! like TII breaking box office records an so on!!

you never know what he has up his sleave!!  8-)

Offline francisca81

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by francisca81

• on: November 27, 2009, 04:25:49 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

this could mean his end of the Thriller album / recored breaking thing!! so to speak.. and constantly being in its shadow with everything he has released since!! therefore burning the jacket is the start of something new!! like TII breaking box office records an so on!!

also good one ;)  hmmmm you guys bring up some interesting points!
to me it indeed looks like the ending of an era end the beginning of something new...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 04:28:20 PM by francisca81 »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 04:27:07 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

keep them coming we are getting somewhere at last :D you are all very clever people well done

Offline teensy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by teensy

• on: November 27, 2009, 06:09:50 PM
Here is an interesting piece from one of TNZ's Blog. I suggest that if you haven't read them than do so and if you have maybe reread them!

CHRISTMAS COMING SOON. Do Not Read If You Plan To Be Surprised.

As we previously stated, on September 3rd everybody witnessed mighty brilliant Funeral Performance directed by Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson and based on eternal Biblical Scenario "Last Supper". All that fully demonstrated cultural and philosophical meaning of the happening. If we just extrapolate the plot, we will clearly see that Mr. Jackson aka a la Jesus Christ plays the role of the newest messiah.
Therefore, we have all the reason to expect Rebirth or Resurrection and Christmas perfectly suit it.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =513654361

Wouldn't Easter be more inline with ressurection and rebirth?  :?

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 06:28:56 PM
Quote from: "teensy"
Here is an interesting piece from one of TNZ's Blog. I suggest that if you haven't read them than do so and if you have maybe reread them!

CHRISTMAS COMING SOON. Do Not Read If You Plan To Be Surprised.

As we previously stated, on September 3rd everybody witnessed mighty brilliant Funeral Performance directed by Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson and based on eternal Biblical Scenario "Last Supper". All that fully demonstrated cultural and philosophical meaning of the happening. If we just extrapolate the plot, we will clearly see that Mr. Jackson aka a la Jesus Christ plays the role of the newest messiah.
Therefore, we have all the reason to expect Rebirth or Resurrection and Christmas perfectly suit it.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =513654361

Wouldn't Easter be more inline with ressurection and rebirth?  :?
YES IM THINKING THE WHITE RABBIT,LILLIES,KO TWITTER ABOUT SNOW MELTING OR SOMETHING AND THE DVD EGGS

Serenitys_Dream

• on: November 27, 2009, 06:45:59 PM
Deleted. TNZ is Lying.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:55:48 PM by Serenitys_Dream »

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 07:04:02 PM
i read somewhere that mj was born on a full moon and that it featured heavy in his life,and in thriller there is a full moon ,so back to the burning jacket thing ,cant think no more i have lost it now

Serenitys_Dream

• on: November 27, 2009, 07:47:01 PM
i read somewhere that mj was born on a full moon and that it featured heavy in his life,and in thriller there is a full moon ,so back to the burning jacket thing ,cant think no more i have lost it now

Yes he was born on a full Moon if you put his birth date in to this site and then scroll to the bottom it tells you about the moon on that date.
http://http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthData.asp

Thursday, August 28, 1958

Moon's age (days): 13
Distance (Earth radii): 62.18
Percent Illumination 98.37%
Ecliptic latitude (degrees): 4.57
Ecliptic longitude (degrees): 325.35

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: November 27, 2009, 07:49:49 PM
Funny.

I just had a talk about how full moon afects me.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline rag doll

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rag doll

• on: November 28, 2009, 02:22:52 AM
Thank you serenity for your analysis....
I also had the feeling that there´s much more hidden meaning on the TNZ page than is visible on first sight.

We are all somehow trying to see things from Michael´s perspective here, trying to take a look inside his head...
- like the "Being Michael Jackon" poster implies.

On the other hand, the caption asks: "Ever want to be someone else? Now you can."

This statement can also include Michael, taking a break from "being himself."

Serenitys_Dream

• on: November 28, 2009, 04:53:14 AM
Deleted. TNZ can`t be trusted!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:56:19 PM by Serenitys_Dream »