Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • 21 Replies
  • 1485 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline cawobeth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 135
    • Show only replies by cawobeth

Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 01:55:52 AM
I sure did. Michael's facial cover was usually black, sometimes white, this time red. I'm not saying it was Michael, but it sure was meant to at least be a representation of him. Did ya see 'em walk across the background of a lobby ?
  One lawyer's office sure looked like the one C Murray was pictured in.
  When passing by clothing, Marlon, pulls out a Thriller-like jacket & says "a little thriller goin' on here."
   While Jermaine is in a crowd of young kids, in Mumbai, one boy yells out "Michael." Think that's a common name in India ?
   The most interesting part for me was an analogy. Marlon is visiting a place, where he's creating  construction for a historical slave-site in Nigeria called "The Point of No Return". While seen walking the route that the slaves took, he says "this is it".
We've all been slaves to a great conspiracy, have we not ?  This is The time is now to make change(s). Michael leads the way & now that he's got us goin', there's no turning back. There's no time to turn back considering the condition(s) of the world, anyway. He saw. He's known. He knows. He simply wants to wake us all [attachment=0:2mnx1kyu]Copy of aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:2mnx1kyu]up to what is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

Offline lotus_sutra

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 224
    • Show only replies by lotus_sutra

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 02:07:26 AM
Hi Cowabeth  :) !
Just wanted to give you a heads up, the show you are referring to was a re-run of last week...they play the new show first and then the 2nd show is of the previous week.  Tonights show was about 'This Is It' premiere. ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lotus_sutra

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 224
    • Show only replies by lotus_sutra

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 02:18:53 AM
I do have a question, maybe someone can help...why is Jermaines neck always covered???  Whether he is wearing a 6 ft sari around his neck or he has his collar flipped up, it's always covered!  
One little comment I would like to add (rather immature and tabloidish), I think Jermaine's wife picked the wrong brother  :P ...she seems to be the total package, intelligent, affectionate, attentive, loving, and beautiful to boot!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shamone Jackson

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 379
    • Show only replies by Shamone Jackson

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 03:13:03 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
I do have a question, maybe someone can help...why is Jermaines neck always covered???  Whether he is wearing a 6 ft sari around his neck or he has his collar flipped up, it's always covered!  
One little comment I would like to add (rather immature and tabloidish), I think Jermaine's wife picked the wrong brother  :P ...she seems to be the total package, intelligent, affectionate, attentive, loving, and beautiful to boot!

I'm watching the repeat now and I'm looking at jermaine in a scene and I can see his neck.:) Also his wife is nice looking but I wouldn't say she's beautiful. :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Lizziebee

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264
    • Show only replies by Lizziebee
    • http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 04:46:34 AM
Quote from: "Shamone Jackson"
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
I do have a question, maybe someone can help...why is Jermaines neck always covered???  Whether he is wearing a 6 ft sari around his neck or he has his collar flipped up, it's always covered!  
One little comment I would like to add (rather immature and tabloidish), I think Jermaine's wife picked the wrong brother  :P ...she seems to be the total package, intelligent, affectionate, attentive, loving, and beautiful to boot!

I'm watching the repeat now and I'm looking at jermaine in a scene and I can see his neck.:) Also his wife is nice looking but I wouldn't say she's beautiful. :)

Haha. I'm okay with it. Saves Michael for one of us lucky girls. Lol. Joking but really, we're all in love here aren't we? ^_^

Good post, Cawobeth. =)

Love! <3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk


I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

http://http://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Offline mehere

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558
    • Show only replies by mehere

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 07:18:27 AM
i would like to know why jermaine's wife is so involved in the show in the first place.  what's up with that????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline smiles

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 129
    • Show only replies by smiles

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 09:22:48 AM
what show?? im from Denmark and i can't see it... is it anywhere online? i would love to see it  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

yitsy

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by yitsy

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 09:30:21 AM
Maybe Jermaine likes covering his neck with scarfs because he likes "the look".
Maybe he is hiding "hickies". Who the hell cares.  I doubt it is a "clue"...lol
What I did notice was what his wife was eating in that fancy restaurant.  I thought she was Indian???  Well, she was downing down a nice rare beef steak?  Aren't cow's sacred in India?...LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline misha86

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 508
    • Show only replies by misha86
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
I do have a question, maybe someone can help...why is Jermaines neck always covered???  Whether he is wearing a 6 ft sari around his neck or he has his collar flipped up, it's always covered!  
One little comment I would like to add (rather immature and tabloidish), I think Jermaine's wife picked the wrong brother  :P ...she seems to be the total package, intelligent, affectionate, attentive, loving, and beautiful to boot!
I have been asking this myself...I thought along time ago that he was mike ever since the annoucement for vienna...idk why

I have also wondered why we always see halima...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline joyaboya

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 137
    • Show only replies by joyaboya

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 04, 2010, 04:32:37 PM
Quote from: "yitsy"
Maybe Jermaine likes covering his neck with scarfs because he likes "the look".
Maybe he is hiding "hickies". Who the hell cares.  I doubt it is a "clue"...lol
What I did notice was what his wife was eating in that fancy restaurant.  I thought she was Indian???  Well, she was downing down a nice rare beef steak?  Aren't cow's sacred in India?...LOL


She is not from India, she is from Afghanistan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

Offline BlessHisHeart

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 343
    • Show only replies by BlessHisHeart

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 05, 2010, 01:43:23 PM
Is it me or did the part where Tito was sitting in the hotel lobby after opting to miss the TII premiere seem staged??? I'm STILL yet to see some real tears regarding thier brother's "death."  They got more upset in the 1st episode when Jermaine was talking about his decision to leave the group 35 yeas ago!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Iused2dream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 300
    • Show only replies by Iused2dream

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 05, 2010, 02:09:02 PM
Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
Is it me or did the part where Tito was sitting in the hotel lobby after opting to miss the TII premiere seem staged??? I'm STILL yet to see some real tears regarding thier brother's "death."  They got more upset in the 1st episode when Jermaine was talking about his decision to leave the group 35 yeas ago!!!!

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314
    • Show only replies by Datroot

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 05, 2010, 02:18:18 PM
I can't see this anywhere - I don't think any of the links work over here (UK)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline mjssoulmate

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 820
    • Show only replies by mjssoulmate

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 09, 2010, 04:40:32 PM
Did anyone else notice what Jermaine's wife wore when they got off the airplane in India?

Her T-Shirt said "Michael lives".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mykidsmum

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by mykidsmum

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 09, 2010, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: "yitsy"
Maybe Jermaine likes covering his neck with scarfs because he likes "the look".
Maybe he is hiding "hickies". Who the hell cares.  I doubt it is a "clue"...lol
What I did notice was what his wife was eating in that fancy restaurant.  I thought she was Indian???  Well, she was downing down a nice rare beef steak?  Aren't cow's sacred in India?...LOL

Jermaine and his Wife are MUSLIM...you are thinking of the pagan Hindu religion that has the sacred cow.  Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all stem from Abraham, they are Abrahamic religions which are monotheistic faiths...Belief in one God.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline techdiva

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 448
    • Show only replies by techdiva

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 09, 2010, 11:23:09 PM
I'd notice that Jermaine doesn't want to be affectionate toward his wife. When they are in the limo and she grabs his hand, he just looks at her hand like "what are you doing?" Also, when they are in the restaurant; he doesn't want her to get lipstick on his face. Please. What is his problem? Also, I did finally see tears from Tito eyes, but it wasn't continuous. If it were one my siblings that died, I wouldn't be able to hold the tears. Yes, I do agree that it probably was staged about Tito deciding not to go to the premiere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline misha86

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 508
    • Show only replies by misha86

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 10, 2010, 12:11:36 AM
Quote from: "yitsy"
Maybe Jermaine likes covering his neck with scarfs because he likes "the look".
Maybe he is hiding "hickies". Who the hell cares.  I doubt it is a "clue"...lol
What I did notice was what his wife was eating in that fancy restaurant.  I thought she was Indian???  Well, she was downing down a nice rare beef steak?  Aren't cow's sacred in India?...LOL
muslims dont eat pork, hindus dont eat beef
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314
    • Show only replies by Datroot

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 10, 2010, 07:22:38 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I'd notice that Jermaine doesn't want to be affectionate toward his wife. When they are in the limo and she grabs his hand, he just looks at her hand like "what are you doing?" Also, when they are in the restaurant; he doesn't want her to get lipstick on his face. Please. What is his problem? Also, I did finally see tears from Tito eyes, but it wasn't continuous. If it were one my siblings that died, I wouldn't be able to hold the tears. Yes, I do agree that it probably was staged about Tito deciding not to go to the premiere.

I noticed that she always tries to hug him and he's like  ---oh go on then, as if he's having to make the effort.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Crescendo

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by Crescendo

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 14, 2010, 03:04:29 AM
Quote from: "cawobeth"
I sure did. Michael's facial cover was usually black, sometimes white, this time red. I'm not saying it was Michael, but it sure was meant to at least be a representation of him. Did ya see 'em walk across the background of a lobby ?
One lawyer's office sure looked like the one C Murray was pictured in.
When passing by clothing, Marlon, pulls out a Thriller-like jacket & says "a little thriller goin' on here."
While Jermaine is in a crowd of young kids, in Mumbai, one boy yells out "Michael." Think that's a common name in India ?
The most interesting part for me was an analogy. Marlon is visiting a place, where he's creating construction for a historical slave-site in Nigeria called "The Point of No Return". While seen walking the route that the slaves took, he says "this is it".
We've all been slaves to a great conspiracy, have we not ? This is The time is now to make change(s). Michael leads the way & now that he's got us goin', there's no turning back. There's no time to turn back considering the condition(s) of the world, anyway. He saw. He's known. He knows. He simply wants to wake us all [attachment=0:1ix83f5d]Copy of aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:1ix83f5d]up to what is.


I'm very intrigued about the thing with Jermaine in the crowd and someone yelling Michael. Im gonna have to catch up on the show when that marathon starts. Next Sunday is the marathon, right?

I think jermaine covers his neck with some kind of sacred clothing. sometimes he wears it around his wrist. Maybe its the muslim version of rosary beads. I guess it is sacred to his religion.

Oh gosh I'm glad jermaines wife did not get involved with michael. She seems like she may be just a gold digger. She was married to randy then she married Jermaine. Is she trying, one way or another, to get her hands on a ppeice of the Jackson fortune? Really whatever fortune they have is because of Michael so really its Michael's fortune.

I love Michael. I don't mean to bash his family but really Michael was the talented member of the Jacksons.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline llebreknit

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 116
    • Show only replies by llebreknit

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 14, 2010, 04:15:22 AM
:shock:  where do you see a red make up?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bubaliciousjlb

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 210
    • Show only replies by bubaliciousjlb

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:33 AM
the woman that jermaine is married to now Halima is not the woman that was married to randy. randy dumped her and so did jermaine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RK

  • *
  • Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • ****
  • Posts: 3537
    • Show only replies by RK

Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?

  • on: January 16, 2010, 10:34:29 AM
poor Halima is number 4 wife I think.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
37 Replies
1269 Views
Last post January 07, 2010, 05:16:00 PM
by Dancing_Machine
1 Replies
370 Views
Last post January 07, 2010, 07:18:51 PM
by Leah-Kim
7 Replies
510 Views
Last post January 17, 2010, 11:27:50 PM
by lotus_sutra
7 Replies
667 Views
Last post January 26, 2010, 06:22:13 PM
by suzie and me also
39 Replies
1369 Views
Last post March 04, 2010, 09:17:25 PM
by michaelsupporter