Re: Notice anything in the 1-3-01 show ?
January 09, 2010, 10:23:09 PM
I'd notice that Jermaine doesn't want to be affectionate toward his wife. When they are in the limo and she grabs his hand, he just looks at her hand like "what are you doing?" Also, when they are in the restaurant; he doesn't want her to get lipstick on his face. Please. What is his problem? Also, I did finally see tears from Tito eyes, but it wasn't continuous. If it were one my siblings that died, I wouldn't be able to hold the tears. Yes, I do agree that it probably was staged about Tito deciding not to go to the premiere.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2010, 11:11:36 PM
Quote from: "yitsy"
Maybe Jermaine likes covering his neck with scarfs because he likes "the look".
Maybe he is hiding "hickies". Who the hell cares.  I doubt it is a "clue"...lol
What I did notice was what his wife was eating in that fancy restaurant.  I thought she was Indian???  Well, she was downing down a nice rare beef steak?  Aren't cow's sacred in India?...LOL
muslims dont eat pork, hindus dont eat beef
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 10, 2010, 06:22:38 AM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I'd notice that Jermaine doesn't want to be affectionate toward his wife. When they are in the limo and she grabs his hand, he just looks at her hand like "what are you doing?" Also, when they are in the restaurant; he doesn't want her to get lipstick on his face. Please. What is his problem? Also, I did finally see tears from Tito eyes, but it wasn't continuous. If it were one my siblings that died, I wouldn't be able to hold the tears. Yes, I do agree that it probably was staged about Tito deciding not to go to the premiere.

I noticed that she always tries to hug him and he's like  ---oh go on then, as if he's having to make the effort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Crescendo

January 14, 2010, 02:04:29 AM
Quote from: "cawobeth"
I sure did. Michael's facial cover was usually black, sometimes white, this time red. I'm not saying it was Michael, but it sure was meant to at least be a representation of him. Did ya see 'em walk across the background of a lobby ?
One lawyer's office sure looked like the one C Murray was pictured in.
When passing by clothing, Marlon, pulls out a Thriller-like jacket & says "a little thriller goin' on here."
While Jermaine is in a crowd of young kids, in Mumbai, one boy yells out "Michael." Think that's a common name in India ?
The most interesting part for me was an analogy. Marlon is visiting a place, where he's creating construction for a historical slave-site in Nigeria called "The Point of No Return". While seen walking the route that the slaves took, he says "this is it".
We've all been slaves to a great conspiracy, have we not ? This is The time is now to make change(s). Michael leads the way & now that he's got us goin', there's no turning back. There's no time to turn back considering the condition(s) of the world, anyway. He saw. He's known. He knows. He simply wants to wake us all [attachment=0:1ix83f5d]Copy of aahhh-JuliasAngel- photobucket- 19y0rr.jpg[/attachment:1ix83f5d]up to what is.

I'm very intrigued about the thing with Jermaine in the crowd and someone yelling Michael. Im gonna have to catch up on the show when that marathon starts. Next Sunday is the marathon, right?

I think jermaine covers his neck with some kind of sacred clothing. sometimes he wears it around his wrist. Maybe its the muslim version of rosary beads. I guess it is sacred to his religion.

Oh gosh I'm glad jermaines wife did not get involved with michael. She seems like she may be just a gold digger. She was married to randy then she married Jermaine. Is she trying, one way or another, to get her hands on a ppeice of the Jackson fortune? Really whatever fortune they have is because of Michael so really its Michael's fortune.

I love Michael. I don't mean to bash his family but really Michael was the talented member of the Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 14, 2010, 03:15:22 AM
:shock:  where do you see a red make up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2010, 12:14:33 AM
the woman that jermaine is married to now Halima is not the woman that was married to randy. randy dumped her and so did jermaine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

January 16, 2010, 09:34:29 AM
poor Halima is number 4 wife I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions