OCT-17 MJ and his kids trip to horror night with Liz Taylor

• 95 Replies

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by CC
Quote from: "Xsy"
Look at this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV8hkREMMBE

Who´s waving at 1:50? Just reminds me of MJs wave when he was watching the rehearsal...mhmmm  :? (is it liz standing up from her wheelchair?)

But still i think it´s to risky to go in the public, to such an event, there must be cameras everywhere. but it was dark...
 :lol:  or maybe he thought that nobody will notice him course nobody would imagine he´s there. like michael´s waving into the camera and nobody would believe it´s him, course it´s too obvious...

of course, isn't obvious that a dead men was there!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Offline princesspea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by princesspea
    • http://www.angelbear.org.uk
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so frustrated. Not sure if its my monitor but I just cant make it out at all! :?

[size=150]angelbear.org.uk  [/size][/color](Because we Care) xxx

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "princesspea"
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm so frustrated. Not sure if its my monitor but I just cant make it out at all! :?
try the second link of youtube :lol:

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
someone believe is him? realy?
let me know... thanks!
 :?

Offline andrea_garay2005

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by andrea_garay2005
I know it's a stupid question but which do you think is MJ? I can't see anything that would make me say 100% I saw Michael.....Saw that video only once maybe I missed it! Help
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

Offline andrea_garay2005

• Hoaxer
I watched it again, and I know what u mean. He seems to be Michael but we can't see his face!!!! There are some things weird like TMZ saying MJ with the Kids!!!!!, the children are ssooooo happy, Grace is smiling. It could be him. But why meet in public when they could do it quietly not knowing anyone? It looks like it was done on purpose....I had a feeling this would happen when I heard the kids went out with LIz, really.
God, please , I hope is true!

Offline andrea_garay2005

• Hoaxer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ2QZHUrwm8

ok, I need everybody's hepl here. I found a pic on youtube 0.35. A hand with a light! Someone mentioned a lightning ? t's MJ?
Help.

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ2QZHUrwm8

ok, I need everybody's hepl here. I found a pic on youtube 0.35. A hand with a light! Someone mentioned a lightning ? t's MJ?
Help.

YES! THAT MAN WITH A LIGHT LOOKS A LOT LIKE HIM!!! THE MOVEMENT OF THE HAND... BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT BELIEVE ANY MORE... I'M LOOSING MY MINT ON THIS... SOMETIMES I DOUBT ABOUT ALL THIS AND SOMETIMES I THINK THAT FROM MJ WE COULD EXPECT ANYTHING... I DON'T KNOW... MAYBE HIM IS CLOSER THAN WE THOUGHT... I HOPE!
EVERY TIME I THINK THAT THIS IS NOT IT... AND I BEGIN TO TALK TO SOMEONE, I START TO BELIEVE AGAIN... I HOPE HE IS OK!
I LOVE YOU MJ!

Offline Nathalia

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Nathalia
I believe Michael was there,
like some had mentioned before, why would Liz go out so soon after open heart surgery? Of course it had to be a very good reason ;)
I hope they had fun!!

Offline andrea_garay2005

• Hoaxer
Just hound the photo with the hand. I don't think is him.  :(   :(  :(

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
Just hound the photo with the hand. I don't think is him.  :(   :(  :(

SORRY! I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE VIDEO, WHEN THE KIDS AND ON THE BOAT, SOMEONE WITH A FLASHLIGTH ON THE BRIDGE... LOOK THAT!

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL
go to the begining of the thread he is wearing a mask ,start at the begining then you will understand :lol:  :lol:  sorry you are making me laugh but i promise he was there :lol:

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
go to the begining of the thread he is wearing a mask ,start at the begining then you will understand :lol:  :lol:  sorry you are making me laugh but i promise he was there :lol:

LOOK THE VIDEO! IT´S HIM ABSOLUTLLY! WHEN I HOPELESS U LOOK THIS VIDEO... :lol:

Offline q0txciityl0ve

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by q0txciityl0ve
it has to be him. people think he's dead so they wouldn;'t think he'd be there...so obviously thats why he went. plus, he's in disguise. which makes it more haarder for anyone to even believe it's him. so cute though. they all look happy. :)

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow
Faith Michael so cool with the flashlight before cameras does not walk around ...., however, would be great, natural

Offline mjlovebug

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjlovebug
Michael is hilarious! :lol:

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Happy Feet
I just posted this response on MJHD. Believe it or not but I've just been showing my husband that video. I think it was Michael, only because of the response from the kids. If you watch it when Paris is bending over Liz listening, you'll see Prince in the back get all it excited (like as in get out of the way, my dad is here) and then the kids raising their hands like "we are over here). They were obviously waving to someone they knew very well. Grace moves away to Taj with a smile on her face and no security whatsoever attempts to "shoo" this person away. Remember this is a person with a mask that could be some lunatic, but no he gets to stay near them and even walk alongside them for a bit. Not even Liz Taylor's protection team do anything. Security wouldn't allow that to happen (unless of course they knew who it was). There lack of protection around the kids with the "masked person" kind of says it all! Also listen to what someone asks "Taj", I heard "where is he?". Who is "he" that they are talking about? Shouldn't Liz Taylor be the centre of attention!

Anyway watch it again and watch Prince's reaction behind Paris.

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I just posted this response on MJHD. Believe it or not but I've just been showing my husband that video. I think it was Michael, only because of the response from the kids. If you watch it when Paris is bending over Liz listening, you'll see Prince in the back get all it excited (like as in get out of the way, my dad is here) and then the kids raising their hands like "we are over here). They were obviously waving to someone they knew very well. Grace moves away to Taj with a smile on her face and no security whatsoever attempts to "shoo" this person away. Remember this is a person with a mask that could be some lunatic, but no he gets to stay near them and even walk alongside them for a bit. Not even Liz Taylor's protection team do anything. Security wouldn't allow that to happen (unless of course they knew who it was). There lack of protection around the kids with the "masked person" kind of says it all! Also listen to what someone asks "Taj", I heard "where is he?". Who is "he" that they are talking about? Shouldn't Liz Taylor be the centre of attention!

it's MICHAEL JACKSON 100% ALIVE ADN WELL!!! THATNK FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I'M NOT CRAZY AT ALL... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
at 0:28 you stop the video and look the guy... it's him... the body...the red coat! :lol:  he was looking at liz and paris go to kiss her and then prince ... they are so happy! and grace (the nanny) is smiling... :lol:

Offline 4evermichael71

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by 4evermichael71
    • http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael
I knew it from the first time I saw this that it was our Michael. If I've learned anything, I've learned to expect the unexpected and the best place to hide is in plain sight. The wave was the definitive moment for me. Oh and the cameraman asking "where is he"..

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
http://http://twitter.com/4evermichael71

Offline 4evermichael71

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by 4evermichael71
    • http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

it's MICHAEL JACKSON 100% ALIVE ADN WELL!!! THATNK FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I'M NOT CRAZY AT ALL... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
LOL no you're not crazy!

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
http://http://twitter.com/4evermichael71

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
I knew it from the first time I saw this that it was our Michael. If I've learned anything, I've learned to expect the unexpected and the best place to hide is in plain sight. The wave was the definitive moment for me. Oh and the cameraman asking "where is he"..

:lol: you're right about the best place to hide... hahaha!
at 0:28 casually stop the video and i see mj! red coat, looking how paris say hello to liz... and prince was so happy, ant the nanny smiling too... i have the feeling that was him absolutly!

but we must to see to believe, it's human nature... i need that someone sais:
"mj and his kids at horror night at universal with liz taylor"  :shock:  :o TMZ DID IT!!!  :lol:

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Eva R
:(  i can't see it on 0:28.. :( I see a big monster in red that is watching them. and It sounds he has a electric saw with him :P do you mean that person? :)

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline CC

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "Eva R"
:(  i can't see it on 0:28.. :( I see a big monster in red that is watching them. and It sounds he has a electric saw with him :P do you mean that person? :)

YES! FOLLOW TAHT PERSON IN RED, THE BIG MONSTER LIKE YOU SAID! IT'S HIM WITH A SAW MASK!

Offline Wildy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Wildy
I believe mj was there too but have you guys see the universal studio website for Halloween Horror night?
http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ho ... /index.php

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/ho ... ctions.php

It could be this guy : http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00 ... 970b-600wi

What do you think? The video is too dark to see, we hear Paris say "Daddy" but..