Video about Illuminati and Michael!! Please read
January 04, 2010, 05:21:06 AM
ok before jumping on to me...we have to look at every possibility please hear me out and watch this video...they have a good point please dont bash me i am trying to look at every point of view possible!! just watch this video please..i think michael new what was going on here. ( he was a fan of youtube )...just please watch this video!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It appears as though the illuminati is a satanic group and we all know michael loved God... I think the illuminati are just trying to get attention for MJ's death which is silly..... I aggree with you we all have opinions..... I don't really think this is the case though..... Knowing how close he was to his mother and her religion..I dont think Michael would have become involved. He was smarter than that... ;) And if he was wasn't even involved why would they want to kill him????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yaya

Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
It appears as though the illuminati is a satanic group and we all know michael loved God... I think the illuminati are just trying to get attention for MJ's death which is silly..... I aggree with you we all have opinions..... I don't really think this is the case though..... Knowing how close he was to his mother and her religion..I dont think Michael would have become involved. He was smarter than that... ;) And if he was wasn't even involved why would they want to kill him????

you're right, they are satanic and michael does believe in and love God. but they don't just put that out there...they lure people in, so that's why it takes research to see everything they're about. it happens to a lot of popular musicians and actors. they may not ask to be a part of it, but it's just kinda put in their lap. so in michael's case, he was used by them until he broke free, which is evidently not an easy task to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Interesting video. Recenty I've read a lot about Illuminati, NWO etc. I must say it is scary, as people believe in everything whatever media shows to us. We have to use a common sense and research stuff to make sure we are not fooled around.

Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

And if he was wasn't even involved why would they want to kill him????

Well because he was powerful , could be heard by millions of people
Doesn't Illuminati people that try to control our minds ?
They had quite a strong enemy here..Like all the icon that died of weird circumstances .
There were also rumours that Illuminatis are implanted everywhere(and control all the powers of this World)including Music Industry(it's just a rumour so don't jump down my throat)so if someone is doing as he please and begin to become too powerful he has to be eliminated,right ?
I don't really think this is the case here but I try to look at every theory possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

Personaly I do not believe that. Michael talked about the media manipulation concerning his own personality in the first video, it is completely taken out of context.

He had problems with Sony in 2001, and I think he always had this problems with Sony, and he talked about it at killer thriller in the second video. This video refered only to Sony that time.

So the creator just use it for his point of view to underline that he is right. I think this is bull*****, but I can imagine that there are plans which exist that one gevernment should be established, but it is everything not that easy as some people claim it to be (they want others to believe it, but I have highly doubts about it, many things do not fit together). And why should they tell the truth, they try to manipulate us as well as others do, so...

I make my own conclusions about that.

1. Michael could just died, people are duing normaly
2. He has faked his death because he wanted to be remembered as a great artist and will never return
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

michael is still alive he won't come back until we all stand against the illuminati there are more of us than there are of them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions