iMJacksonfaN

The picture is kinda creepy. Looks like Michael had no eyebrows, and he was bald.. OR didn't have a face at all.. Seems like he didn't have a nose either..  :shock:

Maybe if he was dead, the autopsy was right.. Without nose and bald.. But they didn't said anything about eyebrows.. He looked kinda burn victim. I think it's fake, or there is two picture.. OMG.. Who leaked it then?

And no, I dont think it's real. Just creepy picture.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

Quote from: "KingMJ"
That is so strange, it is exactly the same picture from what I can see, apart from the face.  It looks like the face is turned to the side, as u can still see the long black hair and what looks to be an ear.. but it is blurry?!  If it hasn't been blurred on purpose, then there is something really strange about it.... as even if it was just another shot (a new pic) from that day, surely everything around MJ (like the paramedics, their arms, bodies etc.) would be in a slightly different position too, as well as his face??

Edit: After a second look, I can't decide if the new pic 'man' actually has hair or if he is bald??  Is it a possibility that this is infact the original photo.. and it was photoshopped to hide the baldness, and a clearer image of MJ's face was put on to better prove it's him?? :?:

It could be. The picture seems to be taken in 1980 or 90's.. Not in 2009 with good paparazzi cams.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also, here is a photo I made from a video that is the inside of the ambulance, only empty. It might be helpful for reference purposes.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

thx to the OP for bringing this photo to all of our attention. I do agree it is definitely 2 photos, albeit very similar. I dunno what to think about it. If it is real (and I really hope it isn't) could it be true that he was missing his nose (i.e. wore a prosthetic one). ugh I hate to even say that! Could there be truth to the bald thing? And could that black area (that looks like part of the blur) be a shadow? Dunno what to think... hope it is not true :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why is the "blurred" face got a big hole on the side of the head????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I can't circle but looking at the pic. Look at the paramedics hand in the shot that we can see Michaels face the pinky knuckle is right over the nose, In the smudged photo his hand is over the eyes and if you look at the proportions based on where his hand is..his eyes are too close to the breathing apparatus IMO. there is barely any space between the mouth and eyes, also on the side near the medics knee there is some hair in the blurry pic, I don't think we see hair in the clear pic either its the medics knee that looks like hair. All we see is side burn hair and his forehead (am I missing where his hair is clearly there and not cleary there in the other  :lol: ??)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

nlb

Quote from: "Doreen316"
thx to the OP for bringing this photo to all of our attention. I do agree it is definitely 2 photos, albeit very similar. I dunno what to think about it. If it is real (and I really hope it isn't) could it be true that he was missing his nose (i.e. wore a prosthetic one). ugh I hate to even say that! Could there be truth to the bald thing? And could that black area (that looks like part of the blur) be a shadow? Dunno what to think... hope it is not true :(

I wondered to if that was a shadow or a bruise. I agree that it's two different pictures, most likely like someone stated in succession.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It looks like his sideburns and what looks like a tiny bit of an ear (off the 1st photo we saw) has moved over to the middle of the face on the 2nd new photo.  Like has been said lots of times, we need to know if whoever posted this blurred it and distorted the face on purpose... if not, then it is really strange, because it's very unlikely that just his face would be blurred, but everything around it clear.  It's weird though, coz u can still see what was questioned to be a bulging vein in the centre of his forehead, on the new photo too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it my impression or does that person inside the new picture looks like a medical dummy.

Photos (I don't know how to put them directly)

Maybe the took the pictures with a dummy and photoshopped MJ's face on top of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just asked the poster (Daphne) from the EMT forum about that photo. I asked her where she got it and if she blurred out MJ's face or if it was already like that when she got it. Here is her reply:

Yes, it is a photo from MJ and I blurried out his face... I found it on Susiecats forum, dont know, if you know her... Im not there anymore.
D. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Guys.. can someone help me out because the blurred picture is really freaking me out.  

Where are you guys seeing the facial features here?  CAn anyone circle them to show me???

And can someone please explain why there is what looks like a big hole on the side of the head??  That bit is really making me scared.. am i just not looking at it right? Please help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Christiana"
I just asked the poster (Daphne) from the EMT forum about that photo. I asked her where she got it and if she blurred out MJ's face or if it was already like that when she got it. Here is her reply:

Yes, it is a photo from MJ and I blurried out his face... I found it on Susiecats forum, dont know, if you know her... Im not there anymore.
D. :)

Oh thank God for that.  I was beginnning to freak out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Guys.. can someone help me out because the blurred picture is really freaking me out.  

Where are you guys seeing the facial features here?  CAn anyone circle them to show me???

And can someone please explain why there is what looks like a big hole on the side of the head??  That bit is really making me scared.. am i just not looking at it right? Please help.

Read my post, directly above yours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SeeingClues"
Hello everyone,
We discussed this in chat last night after discovering this image in a new hoax video.   After some research, the photo was linked to an EMT discussion forum - a poster named "Daphne" asked the EMT's if the ambulance looked to be an older or new one based on the photo.

At first we thought..hmm...is this the undiscovered "original" photo, or did "Daphne" photoshop the face to disguise MJ when posting.

Since it caused quite a stir in chat I wanted to open this up to all of the investigators on here.  I've tried to PM "Daphne" to inquire about the photo...
[attachment=2:39bkx3ay]post-4784-125882324738.jpg[/attachment:39bkx3ay]

Here is a screen shot and web address of the message board this was found on (you have to register on the site to view the post "live")

I tried to compare this photo with an existing ambulance photo I had, but the photo I had wasn't the same exact photo (not as much of the background is visible).  If anyone has an exact match of the equivalent photo with MJ, please post. Scroll to see both pics...

So one of these photos is a photoshop... which one?   The new one is either a photoshop or an old man...

Well, OMG, how many photos are they going to shop to convince us that that is in fact Michael?  Seems someone is getting a bit disturbed with our investigative savvy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

@Christina.. does she have the original photo before she blurred the face??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions