mjboogie

That is a great post highly plausible. Honestly I do not feel that MJ is even at Forest Lawn. YOu are making sense to suggest that he is not buried there. Because for one thing the family took sooo long to bury him?(even though I still do not feel that MJ has died) I am starting to feel like they have already been buried MJ before everything was even broadcast on television networks. Remember nobody in the family could get their story straight? Another , thing we can refer back to is when Jermaine was interviewed by Larry King and Larry asked him if they had a private burial for MJ ...... or something to that affect! Jermaine started laughing! OMG!! Somebody go back to that interview with Jeramaine and you will see what I am talking about!! OMG!! And then Larry brought up Paris speech ... and Larry says to Jermaine "So the speech wasn't planned or staged right?" OMG. Dannnnng Larry tripped out on Jermaine didn't he? Makes me wonder if Larry is in on the hoax or.... if he is like us and just don't believe MJ is really deceased . Your thoughts (go back and watch it!) Larry interviews Jermaine as if he doesn't believe a word Jermaine is saying!!!! What ya think? :idea:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
That is a great post highly plausible. Honestly I do not feel that MJ is even at Forest Lawn. YOu are making sense to suggest that he is not buried there. Because for one thing the family took sooo long to bury him?(even though I still do not feel that MJ has died) I am starting to feel like they have already been buried MJ before everything was even broadcast on television networks. Remember nobody in the family could get their story straight? Another , thing we can refer back to is when Jermaine was interviewed by Larry King and Larry asked him if they had a private burial for MJ ...... or something to that affect! Jermaine started laughing! OMG!! Somebody go back to that interview with Jeramaine and you will see what I am talking about!! OMG!! And then Larry brought up Paris speech ... and Larry says to Jermaine "So the speech wasn't planned or staged right?" OMG. Dannnnng Larry tripped out on Jermaine didn't he? Makes me wonder if Larry is in on the hoax or.... if he is like us and just don't believe MJ is really deceased . Your thoughts (go back and watch it!) Larry interviews Jermaine as if he doesn't believe a word Jermaine is saying!!!! What ya think? :idea:

I have to agree with you, i think larry thinks this whole thing is BS just like when he is interviewing anyone on Michael "death"...i also believe that Mr. Jackson is alive i was just trying tothrow out every side of the story because everyone is looking to the side that he is alive and i am trying to see if anything makes sense to that he may have passed??...but i think is alive for sure with all the other stories
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Honestly I do not feel that MJ is even at Forest Lawn.  

That wouldn't be possible, he's alive isnt he!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions