moonwalk book what he says bout elvis' death!
January 04, 2010, 10:23:30 AM
This is from the book exactly what he says bout the death of Elvis
"People thought if I kept living in seclusion the way i was, I might die the way he did. The way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I dont ever want to walk those grounds myself"
Your telling me he just died exactly the same way by accident? DONT THINK SO!! 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ was very smart so the fact he did die surrounded in stories of drug addiction like Elvis leaves us all questioning if he really is dead!!! I dont buy it for one second and do not believe MJ was ever addicted to Painkillers after the late 90s. Also interesting which has gone a little unnoticed is the interview with cherylin lee (The nurse) who said when she did MJs bloodwork it was TOTALLY clean of any prescription medication traces and for somebody who is supposed to be addicted to pain meds its almost impossible even after not being on them for a while to not have ANY trace in your system.. She also said that the bloodwrk was taken not too long before MJ "Died" and SHE is the one who first brought up about the use of Propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

just wonna make it clear by pain killers means morphine or opioids not i.v anasthesia( propofol) . according to mj doctor he was over medicating himself with anxiolytics i.e diazepam  most 40 tablets per day and it was found in his system according to reports
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

fa

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
MJ was very smart so the fact he did die surrounded in stories of drug addiction like Elvis leaves us all questioning if he really is dead!!! I dont buy it for one second and do not believe MJ was ever addicted to Painkillers after the late 90s. Also interesting which has gone a little unnoticed is the interview with cherylin lee (The nurse) who said when she did MJs bloodwork it was TOTALLY clean of any prescription medication traces and for somebody who is supposed to be addicted to pain meds its almost impossible even after not being on them for a while to not have ANY trace in your system.. She also said that the bloodwrk was taken not too long before MJ "Died" and SHE is the one who first brought up about the use of Propofol.

Hi!
 Do you have the link of this interview?????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
"People thought if I kept living in seclusion the way i was, I might die the way he did. The way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I dont ever want to walk those grounds myself"
Your telling me he just died exactly the same way by accident? DONT THINK SO!! 8-)

I'm reading the book at the moment, but I haven't encountered that statement yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Remember, It\'s all for L.O.V.E
It was the story of an uncommonly gentle man. Innocence is what he knew. Beauty is what he saw.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "NickJ47"

I'm reading the book at the moment, but I haven't encountered that statement yet.

the book is really good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
very interesting.
My personal opinion is that Mr. Jackson reported himself a lot to Elvis, like a sort of competition.
He even married his daughter, linking his name forever of the late king of rock ... and he "died" the same way... toooooo suspicious for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

Im reading that book now,and i thought hmmmm! when i read that bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "NickJ47"

the book is really good.

That is really ironic that he actually said that the way Elvis destroyed himself interests me in the book.  Moonwalker is a book that actually comes from MJ himself.  Why would someone destroying their life be interesting?  This makes me think of the blog that Lisa Marie posted the day after MJ supposedly died.  She was saying that MJ was afraid that he would end up like her dad.  It almost like he was putting that story in her head before anything actually happened.  Almost like he knew that she would bring this up if something were to happen.  It really does make you think that he was a mastermind and that he planned things in advance.  Not trying to sound direspectful if he's really gone but I strongly feel he's not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

Michael seemed very competitive when it came to Elvis. He has said many times that people won't let him become bigger than Elvis because he's black.

Also, in "Moonwalk," he did not only talk about Elvis destroying his life, but (I think it was sometime earlier in the book) he wondered about a lot of young musicians during that era who lost their lives due to drug or alcohol use.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

suspicious mind

"[highlight=#bf80bf:3rt7bp29]People thought if I kept living in seclusion the way i was[/highlight:3rt7bp29], I might die the way he did. The way Elvis destroyed himself interests me, because I dont ever want to walk those grounds myself"

seems to me to imply that this was no longer the situation, that it had been dealt with somehow.
didn't he and bashir have a conversation about michael being isolated ? so which was it, he was or he wasn't?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."