Brett Ratner 'MEMBA HIM?'
January 04, 2010, 12:07:14 PM

the guy in the left

I'm not sure if Brett's twitter (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) has been discussed on the board before (couldn't find it). Anyway i've looked it through and noticed he wasn't posting anything from May 18 till July 26, also no a single word about MJ's death, memorial, funeral, but most surprisingly - nothing about This is it - which i would expect him to comment on as a director himself and a close friend of Michael. While his twitter is a lot about movies (and not just his own). Strange isn't it?

He does mention MJ though seveal times, mostly in a very positive and happy way (happy b-day Mike, merry x-mas Mike etc), post some cool pics and home videos of them together and reply to a follower who's apparently MJ fan.

There's an article on his former blog bout his friendship with MJ, but i assume it's based on some old interview with him and published on June 26 on occasion:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Home video ('interview') with MJ

For those of you who're not familiar with the man:

He's an American filmmaker and music video director. He is best known for his films such as The Family Man (great movie), Red Dragon, the Rush Hour series, and X-Men: The Last Stand, New York I love you. His recent work is a music video for Mariah Carey called 'H.A.T.E. U' (aaaah those dots again! :lol: )

[youtube:1o0yql4n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEDo8PCjP4I&feature=related[/youtube:1o0yql4n]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Grenat

Re: Brett Ratner 'MEMBA HIM?'
January 05, 2010, 11:10:18 AM
He is maybe bad at lying that's why he didn't mention anything on MJ death, because that would be a lie  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions