WildyTopic starter

Re: I need your advice
January 04, 2010, 07:32:16 AM
Quote from: "Grenat"
I can't have a doubt on a pic i never saw before??!!  What's the problem in this forum? Don't wanna be rude or something but if someone come here with infos that everyone already know, it feel like we are dumbass, it's not nice. I asked for advice that's all, ohhhh well...

Don't worry you're not alone in there ! Every time I see the word autopsy I'm so scared you know ! Because If you find real one that's the end...
But that won't happen he is somewhere and he is fine . We've gotta keep hope .

;) I keep the faith
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 04, 2010, 01:56:21 PM
I keep the faith

Then it's all good  ;) We're going to come across things like that often in the month to come ^^I'll be scared to , you'll surely be scared too , the others members too because we still don't know what the outcome may be
We have to stay strong and to help each other
Let's keep faith  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 11:39:23 PM
I keep the faith

Then it's all good  ;) We're going to come across things like that often in the month to come ^^I'll be scared to , you'll surely be scared too , the others members too because we still don't know what the outcome may be
Aw you guyz are like the family i never had!! we all have the same goal and i feel accepted here...im 19 and growing up i never really had a funtional family...we weren't allowed to express our emotions becuz nething mother didnt agree with she would eerr yeah...and i never knew my biological father but doesnt matter becuz he doesnt believe i am his becuz he says he dont throw girls...and my step father sexually abused me and i never was allowed to turn him becuz my mother threatened she would kill herself if anything were to happen to him...so i left and been on my own since 16...and you guys are awesome!!!...i feel like we can actually express whats going on in this hoax together!!! i feel apart of team!!! and this is awesome!!!...LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL. We are ALL HERE FOR YOU TRULY!!!! :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 06:33:46 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
I keep the faith

Aw you guyz are like the family i never had!! we all have the same goal and i feel accepted here...im 19 and growing up i never really had a funtional family...we weren't allowed to express our emotions becuz nething mother didnt agree with she would eerr yeah...and i never knew my biological father but doesnt matter becuz he doesnt believe i am his becuz he says he dont throw girls...and my step father sexually abused me and i never was allowed to turn him becuz my mother threatened she would kill herself if anything were to happen to him...so i left and been on my own since 16...and you guys are awesome!!!...i feel like we can actually express whats going on in this hoax together!!! i feel apart of team!!! and this is awesome!!!...LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL. We are ALL HERE FOR YOU TRULY!!!! :D  :D  :D

Sorry to hear that, I send you my love and wish you all the best in future !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions