No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

Grenat

Re: Way OT please read
January 05, 2010, 11:10:41 PM
Bottom line....we can't let assholes get away with calling our Michael bad things. We should try peaceful strategies first, but if that don't work, just kick some ass.... :evil:  

Well I won't say to much about kicking ass(it's a really tempting idea  :D and I get carried away pretty easily at good ideas)
I think we should fight hard to try to make understand a lot of people that he is maybe indeed alive so that he have a warm comeback
and we should continue like before to try to make people understand how good he is,they don't know , they are blinded by all theses years of brain washing my media .They are not the one to blameto begin with , it's hard to get out of all of this and to think by yourself without hearing all tge prejudices and rumours and lies...but they have to get a grip of themselves and get a brain seriously
Even if they don't really like his music or persona(that's tastes after all,a lot of people I know even without being fan , like some of his music and respect him) if they just would try to respect him as an human being that's fine

And well if some faces that are slapped or some head are punched in the process...that's not going to be my fault I promise  :twisted:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 11:14:05 AM
Thanks for the support guys, and what was funny was my teacher is a big Michael Jackson fan he believes in the hoax as well so nothing happened to me, in regards to the fight like I said before it was weird because I don't usually act that way but it went to far and I just snapped I feel bad for Michael because he wasn't allowed to snap because it would just make his image even worse to the haters
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 11:38:31 AM
Thanks for the support guys, and what was funny was my teacher is a big Michael Jackson fan he believes in the hoax as well so nothing happened to me, in regards to the fight like I said before it was weird because I don't usually act that way but it went to far and I just snapped I feel bad for Michael because he wasn't allowed to snap because it would just make his image even worse to the haters

You teacher is a fan and he believe in the hoax ?  :shock:
It feels like..it's reassuring I don't know why ,but apparently really grown-up, supposed to be mature and composed people like teachers,mothers,fathers
believe in this hoax..That's because it's so evident,right ??  :D
I don't know why but I feel happy
Thank you for telling us your story   :D
Ah and I forgot : it's not good to hit people  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:08:31 PM
I only have one person around me who believes he is alive.  I too get all the negative comments from people, especially from my Husband and son.  I get very defensive when they talked negative things about him.  I try to keep my composure and just chalk it up to stupidity.  My son is a fan of his music, but he is so young and looks up to his Father that he mirrors him all the time and doesnt make up his own mind.  I pray that one of these days, people will open their eyes to the true Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 12:17:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

please sign this, it's our way of standing up for MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

liegi

January 06, 2010, 12:49:05 PM
I have a colleague who is from Belgium. When Michael "passed", I expressed my grieving. You would not believe the poison that came out of her mouth--that child molester, etc.  I think Michael Jackson's family should sue every single publication and news show that has defamed him. I told her that I did not believe the charges, but she basically gave me no room for discussion.  Why is it that other celebrities get away with murder (Elvis, Rolling Stones, Gene Simmons, etc.) and poor Michael is destroyed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 01:02:12 PM
I have a colleague who is from Belgium. When Michael "passed", I expressed my grieving. You would not believe the poison that came out of her mouth--that child molester, etc. I think Michael Jackson's family should sue every single publication and news show that has defamed him. I told her that I did not believe the charges, but she basically gave me no room for discussion. Why is it that other celebrities get away with murder (Elvis, Rolling Stones, Gene Simmons, etc.) and poor Michael is destroyed?

I know what you mean so much ..I have two brothers and the two hated him and called him all kind of names not even worth mentionning
One of them has understood with time and his only teasing me time to time.
But the other one is pure seed of an hater..I tried many and many times but like you there is no room for discussion.He won't believe me whatever I say , I don't know why.

And I too get annoyed when I see that several celebrities were caught doing crimes , and it's so evident that they're guilty and they got off everytime.
Why only Michael was destroyed even tough he was innocent en anybody willing to just listen few minutes about what we have to say could know the truth.
Why won't they just listen ? Why do they want him to be guilty at any price ?
Why do they hate him so much ? I don't understand...
I mean as soon as the story got out in headlines that everybody pointed fingers at him and just decided he had to be guilty ? R.Kelly was suspected of the same charges but I never hear anything bad about him...Why such unfairness toward Michael ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

January 06, 2010, 01:14:07 PM
I don't know--I don't understand.   It seems as if he is some sort of scapegoat for society.  It is as if it's OK to make fun of him, to accuse him.  I know of no other celebrity that has been targeted as much him.  My friend's brothers put him down relentlessly.  I have even heard that they consider Neverland to be a front for his activities.  As fans we can support him. I know of one site mjtruthnow.com that is trying to rectify his image.  But I think his family has been heavily remiss when it concerns Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 06, 2010, 01:27:20 PM
I've read some very old magazines dating back to the 80's and they were already poking fun at him..why, I mean he had a stainless image back then?
There weren't even the Elephant Man/Hyperbaric Chamber rumour out here yet and they were already talkin about him like a weirdo.
Even tough everything at that time was all good.(the allegations hasn't even surfaced why being mean to him ?)
I can see only one thing for their cruelty : that's jalousy and greed for money.
They saw that he interested lot of people , that they could sell about him ,
but the problem was that he was secretive so they made up crazy stories.
And the jalousy part was surely because it seems like real fun to bring someone down to feel better.
He had all the attention and the Love from millions of people.He was a genius, was good looking,young,rich, one of the first black-americans to go trough such stardom(not the only one of course)
He was giving so much to charities.He was a fine business-man . And had a kind and secretive persona in real life. Who wouldn't be pissed off at such qualities reunited in only one entertainer ?
 I bet that's it , those low-life tabloids journalists , they wanted to make themselves feels better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 02:26:46 PM
I was watching tha wild n out show with nick cannon I think it's dumb but my cousin really likes it so I was watching it and, then came up a segment where you had to imitate a person and make the guest guess who you are so this dude comes on stage with a little kid on stage and the kid says that he touched me and the guy moonwalks and obviously thats a jab at Michael I was so furious I left the room and just went out for a walk outside, do these people think it's funny to say something that isn't true the man went to court and was proven innocent yet they still don't accept it :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

iMJacksonfaN

January 06, 2010, 02:36:19 PM
I just laugh of the haters, and realize how stupid they really are.

I would say.. "like you are any better? You are first of all annoying me right now, you're lying to me, and thrid.. You're not any better to Michael.. So why the FUCK do you "care" about child molesting then? You're not even smart enough to realize that a gozzip magazine is fake.. And Michael never ever knew you, and opposite, so just dream.. You sick kid!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 02:47:00 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Well today I was in class and out of all my friend only one thinks that Michael is alive so we talk about it see if she found clues or if I found clues, then this guy comes out of nowhere and starts disrespecting Michael calling him a child molester,freak and alot more but it's to painful to write im a Michael fan so I try to be like him just a relaxed guy but what set me off was when he called him wacko jacko I decided im tired of people disrespecting him so I just beat him up I know it was wrong and if Michael is reading this I apologize :( , but then it hit me is the anger and sadness im feeling the feeling Mike has everyday because of tabloids and all these crazy stories. Anyways just felt like I should share with you guys im not gonna stand for any more Mike bashing im tired of it and there old these haters need to get a life!

you do well  :lol:  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions